PDA

View Full Version : Antonio Re-injured

helmut_rooster
08-01-2014, 11:33 AM
Stuart Gray has ruled Michail Antonio out of Saturday’s match against Leeds.

The winger who was out for five weeks with a knee injury and came back as a sub against Blackpool missed the Macclefield game because he “tweaked” his knee again in training, the caretaker boss has revealed.

“I don’t want to put a timescale on how long he’ll be out this time but he won’t be fit for Saturday,” Gray told The Star.

He also confirmed that the club are hoping to sign a centre half before the Leeds game, after Roger Johnson’s move to West Ham. “We’re making calls and awaiting calls,” he said.

“When Wolves owned him it was up to them what they wanted to do. It’s great for Roger, going to the Premier League and the League Cup semi-finals. He rang me and said he appreciated what we have done for him.

“We thought we had a deal on the table and hoped to get it done this week. What’s happened hasn’t helped us, but you can’t be critical of the player.”

Gray has yet to meet Milan Mandaric over his ow

braggyowl
08-01-2014, 03:14 PM
:blue: Unreal...when are we gonna get some good luck for a change...:s

helmut_rooster
08-01-2014, 08:47 PM
:blue: Unreal...when are we gonna get some good luck for a change...:s

WTF has happened to my post??? wheres those Euro's come from XD

braggyowl
09-01-2014, 06:12 AM
XD XD XD

herbert
11-01-2014, 11:21 AM
Oh that's tragic.

helmut_rooster
11-01-2014, 09:29 PM
Oh that's tragic.

Image how many we would have got if he was fit "uncle Berty"

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

herbert
14-01-2014, 08:05 PM
Maybe 7. Still wouldn't be an achievement though, anybody can do that against Leeds on their annual disaster day.

micklyons1hardbstd
14-01-2014, 10:27 PM
Jesus...19th in league 1...One or two "disaster days" gone into that effort eh? :O

Rotherhamowl10
15-01-2014, 09:23 AM
[quote="micklyons1hardbstd" gone into that effort eh? :O[/quote]

XD XD XD The pigs must have weekly disaster days!

braggyowl
15-01-2014, 11:07 AM
Maybe 7. Still wouldn't be an achievement though, anybody can do that against Leeds on their annual disaster day.

Stevenage won last night...Puts you mugs three points off very bottom...

Relegation looms...>:)