PDA

View Full Version : Neck Tatoo

helmut_rooster
08-01-2014, 11:37 AM
Football thug Aaron Cawley who was banned from the terraces after attacking a player during a match is set to return to the scene of his crime.

The 22-year-old from Cheltenham slapped former England goalkeeper Chris Kirkland in the face during a televised match between Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds United in October 2012.

Cawley, who has a Leeds United Football Club tattoo on his neck, was given a 16-week jail sentence and a six-year football banning order.

Leeds United said the club intended to ban him from its Elland Road stadium for life.

But, 15 months later, he is claiming he “can’t wait” for the same fixture at Hillsborough stadium on Saturday and even tweeted a ticket he had bought for the match.

When questioned online about whether he could attend, Cawley replied: “I ain’t banned… Ban got overturned last week.”

Kirkland, who remains Sheffield Wednesday’s first-choice goalkeeper, said that he was “shocked, upset and angry” in a statement read out at Sheffield Magistrates’

braggyowl
08-01-2014, 03:09 PM
Nay mind a neck tattoo...The fcker ought to have a neck brace on...Slimy little tw@t! >:)

helmut_rooster
08-01-2014, 08:48 PM
Nay mind a neck tattoo...The fcker ought to have a neck brace on...Slimy little tw@t! >:)

Like +1 etc, stupid button.

Called it neck tattoo as I dint want the little **** to see his in lights as it were.

aussieowl
08-01-2014, 09:42 PM
I hope he tries getting on the pitch again...hope the coppers smash him to the floor, arrest him & then he gets a 5 year jail term & a permanent ban from every football ground in the world.

braggyowl
09-01-2014, 06:11 AM
I just hope he got a good hard bumming in the nick!

Rotherhamowl10
09-01-2014, 09:49 AM
I am sure it was reported that he got a kicking while in prison!

I highly doubt the scum bag is attending, probably just trying to wind people up. I am sure the Leeds fans will be grateful to him anyway, he is the reason they only have the top tier with restricted seating.