PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Mr.D
08-01-2014, 12:34 PM
When the change over happened I could not open my old account due to forgetting my old email address and password to it.
Also we've had loads happening at home, shlte start to the new year in fact nevermind upwards and onwards hey.

Evewolf65
08-01-2014, 01:13 PM
When the change over happened I could not open my old account due to forgetting my old email address and password to it.
Also we've had loads happening at home, shlte start to the new year in fact nevermind upwards and onwards hey.

Bl00dy Hell mate that's a bit of a nightmare hope everything is ok now? Must admit when I saw the Mr D monicker I thought is it or isn't it?
Is there no way of retrieving old information then ?
That's got to make you the first trialist Mod!:D

Woking88
08-01-2014, 03:09 PM

It seems a great shame that all that history should disappear. It is also worrying that you cannot get the log-in information that you require from Footymad.

Anyway, welcome back and just be grateful that you don't have to go back to wearing short trousers as well! ;D

WOODLANDSWOLF
08-01-2014, 03:23 PM
XD X-D Welcome back you soppy b ugger!

wolves71
08-01-2014, 03:53 PM

I wondered what happened to you. I asked about you on way back from Gillingham, i ended up coming back with K'Ford Wolves despite travelling down with the travel club from Molineux. I hope all is well health wise, all the best to both yourself and Snetter.

Robus
08-01-2014, 04:32 PM
I'd been wondering too. Welcome back!

Snetterwolf
08-01-2014, 11:36 PM
Hello my lovely...yes we have had a cr*p start to the new year but things can only get better now. Hi Gav hope you had a good xmas and hope to see you soon x

Mr.D
08-01-2014, 11:36 PM
I'm having groundhog years at the moment 2012 was blood clots in my calf. The end of 2013 was a lot more scary I'm not going to go into detail yet but to be honest I shat myself just thinking about it.

icart
09-01-2014, 08:54 AM
Blimey Mr D eh. Not heard that monicker for a while. Whatever next, ****wolf and skinback perhaps. Hope you're doing alright mate. Maybe see you and Tracey on Saturday?

lincsbaggie
10-01-2014, 01:23 AM
Mr D I sincerely hope that your health situation improves dramatically over the coming months. All the very best to you, Lincs

Snetterwolf
10-01-2014, 05:21 PM
Sadly won't be able to make the game this Saturday...had car problems and don't have one at the moment. :blue:

wolves71
10-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Hello my lovely...yes we have had a cr*p start to the new year but things can only get better now. Hi Gav hope you had a good xmas and hope to see you soon x

Quiet one for me, i don't celebrate it :blue:, hope all is well and onwards and upwards to you both.

I will no doubt see you both some time before the end of season.