PDA

View Full Version : Zeli Ismail Signs For The Albion

wolves71
08-01-2014, 04:02 PM
On loan for a month with Burton Albion. He's not getting any games with Wolves, so it gives the player much needed game time. - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/qh2a2ed)

Woking88
08-01-2014, 05:25 PM
My god, Gav! For a moment I thought you meant Brighton and Hove Albion! ;D

Evewolf65
08-01-2014, 06:11 PM
On loan for a month with Burton Albion. He's not getting any games with Wolves, so it gives the player much needed game time.

Another one who was gonna be a World beater the next young footballing prodigy!! Has now gone on loan to Burton Albion! he's never going to fufill whatever promise he had because he is patently not good enough to ply his trade at the top level, and truth be known probably never was!:(

wolves71
08-01-2014, 07:09 PM
The hype surrounding him as you say hasn't happened. I expected to see him push on this season having already played in league one. Maybe he's just another one of those players that from those in the game see more potential than there actually is.

Evewolf65
08-01-2014, 07:18 PM
The hype surrounding him as you say hasn't happened. I expected to see him push on this season having already played in league one. Maybe he's just another one of those players that from those in the game see more potential than there actually is.

Bit of a shame really coz 4 or 5 years ago when I first really heard about him I thought we'd got ourselves the next Lionel Messi!! XD XD

wolves71
08-01-2014, 07:18 PM

Bit of a shame really coz 4 or 5 years ago when I first really heard about him I thought we'd got ourselves the next Lionel Messi!! XD XD[/quote]

Was it Chris Evans who put all the hype on him?

Evewolf65
08-01-2014, 07:26 PM

Bit of a shame really coz 4 or 5 years ago when I first really heard about him I thought we'd got ourselves the next Lionel Messi!! XD XD[/quote]

Was it Chris Evans who put all the hype on him?[/quote]

Taff could well have been the one that kick started it, but I seem to remember Chelski being interested in him before we 'Luckily' snapped him up!!

wolves71
08-01-2014, 07:35 PM

Was it Chris Evans who put all the hype on him?[/quote]

Taff could well have been the one that kick started it, but I seem to remember Chelski being interested in him before we 'Luckily' snapped him up!![/quote]

Also touted about as potentially the first "£100m wonderkid".

snod82
08-01-2014, 08:11 PM
A bit like Joe Cole all hype and no substance, never any good to begin with

greystone16
09-01-2014, 10:56 AM
If he gets with a club who has a half decent coach he could still be a very useful player.If you watched some of his few games with us the passes to him were either short, overhit and this failing applies now.

TundraWolf
09-01-2014, 12:57 PM

Well you got the "Mess" part right. As the old saying goes: "He is a player with a brilliant future behind him!"