PDA

View Full Version : Maynard now

Trickytreesreds
08-01-2014, 04:07 PM
Can we not just not draw up a list of strikers between us and hand it over to the press to help them. We may be able to actually be able to narrow the search down a bit. A the moment it's pick a out of your **** and write a story on it. - view external link (http://www.nottinghampost.com/Transfer-talk-Nottingham-Forest-target-Premier/story-20414739-detail/story.html)

fudgey
08-01-2014, 04:45 PM
i really hope kris boyd is nit billys asnwer

True_Red
08-01-2014, 06:34 PM
Its all a load of bol**cks. ALL of it!

Elite_Pie
08-01-2014, 06:47 PM

"nit billys asnwer"??? I assume this is an anagram-type word puzzle rather than a triple spelling error.

You were probably just fishing, so I'll go for 'trawl insensibly'.

fudgey
08-01-2014, 08:19 PM

"nit billys asnwer"??? I assume this is an anagram-type word puzzle rather than a triple spelling error.

You were probably just fishing, so I'll go for 'trawl insensibly'.[/quote]

ouch. bellend

munichmemories
08-01-2014, 08:21 PM
Let me enlighten you Elite, "nit", obviously as o and I are adjacent to each other on a QWERTY keyboard he has simply caught the wrong key, not difficult, especially if using a touch screen.

"Asnwer" can you see what's happened there? That can be tonight's homework.

Why am I wasting my time on this?

Romanis
08-01-2014, 10:47 PM

You were probably just fishing, so I'll go for 'trawl insensibly'.[/quote]

Having fun I see there EP.

And yes my sentence structure is wrong, but I don't think it's 'Nott County wrong' level yet!:D

Romanis
08-01-2014, 10:48 PM
Back on topic I'd take Maynard over Wickham or 1 eyed Kris anyday, although Long would top all of them

KeeptheCityGround
09-01-2014, 08:23 AM
Yeah I'd like Maynard here. Gives us a bit of pace upfront and is a finisher. Much more realistic target too.