PDA

View Full Version : The prove

moorlad
08-01-2014, 05:54 PM
I of received the prove from Kenny, and pretty compelling prove it is. In my opinion Kel's reputation is in tatters and I believe Tazzy has no option other than to act decisively right away. Unfortunately it is far too late for Kenny to be reinstated, but Kel should obviously be scopped out forthwith, and I should be in the semi final.

If Tazzy doesert act then the whole competition is a farce.

AndoverPFC
08-01-2014, 05:57 PM
I think Kel should be placed in administration and deducted 9 points accordingly.

Rules are rules.

Floppy_funbags
08-01-2014, 05:57 PM
LIKE.

tazzydjr
08-01-2014, 06:00 PM
I of received the prove from Kenny, and pretty compelling prove it is. In my opinion Kel's reputation is in tatters and I believe Tazzy has no option other than to act decisively right away. Unfortunately it is far too late for Kenny to be reinstated, but Kel should obviously be scopped out forthwith, and I should be in the semi final.

You'd think you'd actually be trying in the QF not having it handed to you on a plate least we forget Chalky & Ridders didn't take part in your group?

Group D COMPLETE:

Q judd 82 (0)
Q moorland 45 (0)
-----------------
R ridders 0 (0)
R fo chalky 0 (0)

kel_
08-01-2014, 06:02 PM
Moorland is obviously running scared off of me so is jumping on the bandwagon off of fabrication and lies.

Hang your hands Moorland.

Floppy_funbags
08-01-2014, 06:02 PM
DODGING THE ISSUE.

AGAIN.

tazzydjr
08-01-2014, 06:05 PM
I'M WINDING UP EVERYONE YET AGAIN I'M CLUELESS.

AGAIN.

couldn't put it better myself Flopster Kenny B)

kel_
08-01-2014, 06:06 PM
Spot on, Tazzy lad.

SPOT ON

moorlad
08-01-2014, 06:07 PM

You'd think you'd actually be trying in the QF not having it handed to you on a plate least we forget Chalky & Ridders didn't take part in your group?

Group D COMPLETE:

Q judd 82 (0)
Q moorland 45 (0)
-----------------
R ridders 0 (0)
R fo chalky 0 (0)[/quote]

Least we forget Tazzy you caused chalky's breakdown by gan on about cheats not prospering. Now youse are backing a proven cheater in your own competition. I suggest youse act now before youse b

AndoverPFC
08-01-2014, 06:12 PM
Case is due to be heard this Friday at 10am.

Kenny versus Tazzy, everybody be on standby as you may be called as a witness. - view external link (http://europa.eu/about-eu/institutions-bodies/court-justice/index_en.htm)

tazzydjr
08-01-2014, 06:22 PM

Group D COMPLETE:

Q judd 82 (0)
Q moorland 45 (0)
-----------------
R ridders 0 (0)
R fo chalky 0 (0)[/quote]

Least we forget Tazzy you caused chalky's breakdown by gan on about cheats not prospering. Now youse are backing a proven cheater in your own competi

moorlad
08-01-2014, 06:28 PM
Aye but I should set of to gan up against a known cheater Tazzy, he could do it again, and we all know youse'll take Kel's side, and scop me out 'cos Kel cheated, just like youse did to poor Kenny.

kel_
08-01-2014, 06:34 PM
"Known cheater"

Wtf the **** are youse on aboot youse geet cumbrain ****?

moorlad
08-01-2014, 06:53 PM
I of seen the prove. It doesert look good, youse should come clean and take your much deserved punishment.

kel_
08-01-2014, 07:01 PM
Behalf, all youse of seen is a made up message what Kenny said I sent him. Unless you can proof it actually came from my phone then I suggest youse back off of.

moorlad
08-01-2014, 07:10 PM
Not just one, but two, double prove. There can be no doubt. Youse need to proof youse are innocent, Kenny's prove is incontrovertible* in my honest opinion.

WOTD*

kel_
08-01-2014, 07:15 PM
In a court off of law the accuser has to proof what they allege, not the other way round. I divvent of to prof nowt, buddy.

ThisTimeNextYear
08-01-2014, 07:46 PM
All I can see is non-Daley's picking on a Daley (ok he claims he doesn't care any more but he does tbf). It's blatant bullying Tazzy. And we* don't like bullying do we*?

moorlad
09-01-2014, 09:08 AM
Don't like bullying? What about Kel and Tazzy ganging up on poor Kenny, that seems to of been an awful case off of cyber bullying. It appears to be a case off of Daleys picking on a bucket shaker to me, and it is wrong.

griff
09-01-2014, 09:14 AM
Can I be the first to say that I divn't give a ****. Ta.

moorlad
09-01-2014, 09:17 AM
In a court off of law the accuser has to proof what they allege, not the other way round. I divvent of to prof nowt, buddy.

This is more like a civil case "buddy" where the verdict would be reached on the balance off of probability, and not a criminal case. From the damning evidence I of seen youse certainly of a case to answer.

griff
09-01-2014, 09:40 AM

This is more like a civil case "buddy" where the verdict would be reached on the balance off of probability, and not a criminal case. From the damning evidence I of seen youse certainly of a case to answer.[/quote]

tazzy lad, it's now quite clear that both Kenny and kel of been cheating, the Beast is now onto his second entrance, and the others of absolutely nee skill in this comp at predictoing. Now's the time to put moorlad and me into the final and bring this marathon to a conclusion. After all, we're the only two left in who divn't appear to be up to summat.

Turns out I div give a **** after all.

kel_
09-01-2014, 09:44 AM

This is more like a civil case "buddy" where the verdict would be reached on the balance off of probability, and not a criminal case. From the damning evidence I of seen youse certainly of a case to answer.[/quote]

What evidents? Post it here for all to see or are you LYING to try and get me scopped out?

Floppy_funbags
09-01-2014, 10:10 AM
This case is affecting my home life and I'm starting to feel a bit like Kevin Webster when he was on his ***** charge.

It's about time justice was done and the CORRECT course off of action taken. taz lad, you know what you have to do.

kel_
09-01-2014, 10:37 AM
I'm the same tbh. Not only do I of to contend with a crying babby in the neet, this whole saga is also affecting my sleep too. I don't think I got more than have an hours kip last neet tbh.

To be accused off of cheating is lower than a giraffe's belly tbf and certain posters should be ashamed. If other entrance view me as a threat then why not just say so instead off of making up blatant lies?

deezel
09-01-2014, 10:54 AM
this should be resolved on Judge Judy* or Jeremy Kyle

*nee idea if this is still on telly tbf

tazzydjr
09-01-2014, 11:08 AM
here's 5 simple pointers

1. as pointed out Kel did nothing wrong

2. two of the weeks flopster entered he cheated it were pointed out by certain posters even some of his own bucket fans were i were told to put my foot down so i did

3. Moorlando grow some ball's and just enter your entry who knows it's still anyone's game to get in the elite 4

4. a new rule will be added in the semi-final stay tuned

5. kenny if you spam anymore of the international competition threads with your dribble i will NOT enter you for next season's

Pentridge
09-01-2014, 11:18 AM
Moorlando = ACE.

What's the new rule Tazzy?

Floppy_funbags
09-01-2014, 11:27 AM
"5. kenny if you spam anymore of the international competition threads with your dribble i will NOT enter you for next season's"

If you try and ban me you'll see more spam next season than you would at a worldwide Spam convention.

I AM SIMPLY WAITING FOR YOU TO DO THE RIGHT THING. AS ARE OTHER FOLK WHO HAVE SEEN THROUGH THIS SHAM.

tazzydjr
09-01-2014, 11:31 AM
Moorlando = ACE.

What's the new rule Tazzy?

Spam during the competition or abuse from other entrance to another entrance will result in an relevant points deduction which will take immediate effect

this will kick in during the Semi-Final's

everyone can thank Flopster later for this new rule being put in place

deezel
09-01-2014, 11:41 AM
this will kick in during the Semi-Final'

ACE...so i call call Anders a cheating **** ects for a few more days

deezel
09-01-2014, 11:43 AM
for next season's

NEXT SEASON...ffs!

kel_
09-01-2014, 12:22 PM
Well done Tazzy lad, firm but fair.

Hopefully now the games master has cleared my certain entrance can move on and stop brunging my into disrepute. Given certain egos though, I'll believe it when I see it.

griff
09-01-2014, 12:27 PM
Aye kel. Now that that's sorted out I reckon it were moorlando what was cheating all along. You got off of, but he's landed Kenny in it up to his neck.

kel_
09-01-2014, 12:30 PM
"Got off off" from what?

I DID NOTHING WRONG.

Sir_Judd
09-01-2014, 12:54 PM
Griff, you wel jel **** / prick - what of I done wrong to be dismissed so,erm, ****ing ****tily?

Tazzy lad, I think you need to look a lot closer at kel and moorlard's entrance for their games. They were excally the same, even identical. I think it's more than a coincidence. I wouldert be at all surprised if they used social media networks to concoct a devious plan to cheat, except they hadert counted on the brilliance of your tie braker in the next round, the pair of ****s.

Poor kenny, I can feel the tenchion.

kel_
09-01-2014, 01:03 PM
Oh, here we gan.

MORE LIES from another jealous entrance.

Sir_Judd
09-01-2014, 01:08 PM
How can I be jealous when I of just got a new Gibson SG with Humbucker pick ups?

I just divvn't like to see people playing games with the games master.

griff
09-01-2014, 01:14 PM
That's a bit far-fetched Judd. How can such a thing be possible? You're* casting nasturtiums I reckon.

Anyway, divn't mind me. Neebody else was ofing a go at you and tapped so I thought I would. Fairs fare. How's the Gibson?

Sir_Judd
09-01-2014, 01:21 PM
Not played it yet, tbh.

Floppy_funbags
09-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Dunno which way round to hold it yet, tbh.

Sir_Judd
09-01-2014, 01:30 PM
Dunno which way round to hold it yet, tbh.[/quote]

IT'S A SIX STRING GUITAR, YOU FOUR STRINGED PLUCKER.

moorlad
09-01-2014, 07:04 PM
The prove belongs to Kenny, so I'm not gan to publish it on here. I of seen it though and I know the games master is favouring one entrance over another. Mind considering the egos on here it is hardly a shock summat fishy is gan on.

You shouldert of a gan at me Tazzy, it insert me wot has been sneaky. Judders casting nasturtiums at me is an absolute disgrace to be fair. All youse Daley tramps appear to be sticking together to make sure new one else has a chance in this competition.

Cheats!

tazzydjr
09-01-2014, 07:56 PM
The prove belongs to Kenny, so I'm not gan to publish it on here. I of seen it though and I know the games master is favouring one entrance over another. Mind considering the egos on here it is hardly a shock summat fishy is gan on.

You shouldert of a gan at me Tazzy, it insert me wot has been sneaky. Judders casting nasturtiums at me is an absolute disgrace to be fair. All youse Daley tramps appear to be sticking together to make sure new one else has a chance in this competition.

Cheats!

Moorland If an Daley win's it, Won't be because "they cheated or got favoured" it'll because of they'd of beaten good enough to beat their opposition, even ask TTNY (An Fellow Daley) who missed out on Qualification he went out by just 1 POINT. Stop speculating Moorland for **** sake come on Moorland stop trying to Beg your way into the Semi-Final and grow some ball's and Enter like the other 4 people currently have anybody coul

AndoverPFC
09-01-2014, 08:01 PM
Justice for the Leicester 1.

kel_
09-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Good post, Tazzy lad. Moorlando is bang out off of order here and he's hanging on to his place in the competition by the skin off of his mouth after his latest rant.

He should either tow the line or shut the **** up imo.

moorlad
09-01-2014, 08:42 PM
Now youse are ganging up on me. I'm starting to realise how upsetting this must of been for Kenny.

This sort of nastiness is very unsettling, and if I were as vulnerable as someone like Kel, I might of had a nervous breakdown and have to of time off of work. Youse just need to look at what poor chalky is gan through to understand what this sort off of behalfiour can do to people.

I know youse are trying to intimidate me into being scared to of a go in case I get unfairly scopped out like poor Kenny.

kel_
09-01-2014, 08:51 PM
Like Tazzy lad said, moorland, grow some balls.

If I now enter and youse don't then it will feel like a hollow victory and I'll nee doubt be accused off of skulduggery again. I divvent know what to do for the best now tbf.

All I know is that you're shanning yoursen again 'mate'

moorlad
09-01-2014, 09:15 PM
But there seems little point in me entering now that I know youse and Tazzy are conniving* cheaters and I of nee chance off of winning even if my entrance is ace.

Youse need to grow the balls and get yourself out off of Tazzy's shadow.

Floppy_funbags
09-01-2014, 09:49 PM
Just walk away before you get hurt moorland. You of got nee chance whatsoever against the Grotdale mafia.

tazzydjr
09-01-2014, 09:58 PM
Moorland the sad part about this is you've fallen for Kenny's poison no offense to you but had you down better than that had yours and kel's fixture down as a very close one

kel_
09-01-2014, 09:58 PM
Oh look the carvery has arrived.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE

kel_
09-01-2014, 10:01 PM
Probs texting each other their lies too, Tazzy lad.

They need to grow up.

moorlad
09-01-2014, 10:37 PM
Youse know Kenny wouldert stoop so low as to dee that sort off of thing, he's been terribly treated, scopped out off of a competition for pointing out that the games master's little pet were nowt but a ****ing dutty cheater.

tazzydjr
09-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Youse know Kenny wouldert stoop so low as to dee that sort off of thing, he's been terribly treated, scopped out off of a competition for pointing out that the games master's little pet were nowt but a ****ing dutty cheater.

If your really that passionate about him being kicked out how's about you give up your 2nd leg place for kenny then it'll be

Kenny v Kel

same deadline same teams

Terms and conditions will be there no safety net if kenny gets knocked out of this competition and you automatically go into group A of the other competition

that fair enough?

kel_
09-01-2014, 10:45 PM
I'm not playing Kenny.

NO WAY

tazzydjr
09-01-2014, 10:49 PM
I'm not playing Kenny.

NO WAY

Fair enough i just trying to find a suitable ending to this saga

moorlad
09-01-2014, 10:52 PM
BUT IT WERE KEL WOT CHEATED NOT ME.

kel_
09-01-2014, 10:53 PM

*yawn*

Still no prove submitted.

BORING

tazzydjr
09-01-2014, 10:59 PM

an solution were offered and acknowledged so now put this to bed moorland

it a state kenny into the world trophy it'll mean if you or kel are out in the semi-final you will be out or there will be a 5th place installed in group a meaning more fixtures added

AndoverPFC
09-01-2014, 11:05 PM
Could someone please translate Tazzy's last comment into understandable English for me.

Ta.

kel_
09-01-2014, 11:05 PM
Just boot the **** oot Tazzy lad.

He had no reason to get involved in this debite and he's brunging this competition to its knees.

moorlad
09-01-2014, 11:13 PM
If you're offering to reinstate Kenny, youse must be starting to realise he's been harshly treated. That being the case, putting him in the runners up competition isert good enough, he deserves a proper apology and recognition that your made a grievous error.

I've seen the prove Kel, it's compelling.

AndoverPFC
09-01-2014, 11:16 PM
Why do recent comments have Cannot Reply against them?

tazzydjr
09-01-2014, 11:17 PM
Nope Moorland just offering a solution best i can?? More than what you'd get in the normal competition

AndoverPFC
09-01-2014, 11:20 PM
It does appear that Kenny has been harshly treated Tazzy, Kel has clearly used this to his advantage.

Pentridge
Anders - sometimes when a FRED gets really long, the 'cannot reply' thing crops up. Just scroll back up to a post that yo haven't replied to and post on to that one.

#helpfulpents

kel_
"I've seen the prove Kel, it's compelling."

Why do youse seem reluctant to post it then? EH?

AndoverPFC
09-01-2014, 11:22 PM
Which is excally what I have been doing Pents, obv.

moorlad
09-01-2014, 11:23 PM
Anders it must be Kel and Tazzy, they're trying to censor the good posts and stop us replying to them.

Pentridge
09-01-2014, 11:23 PM
#teamkenny

I of prove to Kel's skulduggery, it's irrefutable tbf.

AndoverPFC
09-01-2014, 11:25 PM
That would be about right Moorlad, another Daley Tramp cover-up.

moorlad
09-01-2014, 11:27 PM
Youse could post the texts Kel, youse sent them, then youse'd proof your innocence. Youse willn't though, 'cos it would incriminate youse. Anyway I'm not gan to the car to get my phone.

kel_
09-01-2014, 11:28 PM
OMG this is a witch hunt.

RAM IT >:(

tazzydjr
09-01-2014, 11:29 PM
If i were an admin on amber you'd know it Andover ;D

kel_
09-01-2014, 11:30 PM
I of been left with no choice but to resign from the competition Tazzy lad. I of thought long and had about it but can no longer accept these accusations.

I hope the other entrances are happy now.

moorlad
09-01-2014, 11:31 PM
Just admit it.

Cheat.

tazzydjr
09-01-2014, 11:32 PM

How's about this Kel, Moorland & kenny work out something and propose it before tomorrow evening set-up a post called "Proposal & Solution" because i cba tried being helpful many times

kel_
09-01-2014, 11:33 PM

How's about this Kel, Moorland & kenny work out something and propose it before tomorrow evening set-up a post called "Proposal & Solution" because i cba tried being helpful many times[/quote]

Let them do as they please Tazzy lad. I of washed my head off of this competition.

AndoverPFC
09-01-2014, 11:34 PM

How's about this Kel, Moorland & kenny work out something and propose it before tomorrow evening set-up a post called "Proposal & Solution" because i cba tried being helpful many times[/quote]

Is that like a follow-up to "Trial & Retribution"?

moorlad
09-01-2014, 11:34 PM
I'm not gan through unopposed, so if Kel gans I'll withdraw.

tazzydjr
09-01-2014, 11:35 PM
I of been left with no choice but to resign from the competition Tazzy lad. I of thought long and had about it but can no longer accept these accusations.

I hope the other entrances are happy now.

That's fair enough hope Kenny is happy now

I'll state you in Le World Group A Now

Moorland your now facing kenny same fixture's same rules, same deadline, no safety net if knocked out

tazzydjr
09-01-2014, 11:36 PM
I'm not gan through unopposed, so if Kel gans I'll withdraw.

your facing your friend kenny

AndoverPFC
09-01-2014, 11:38 PM
What if Kenny doesn't want to be reinstated?

Pentridge
09-01-2014, 11:39 PM
Tazzy, I'm not sure I want consort with all these CHEATING types in the paint pot cup.

I may of to withdraw my entrance from that particular compe.

kel_
09-01-2014, 11:40 PM
I just hope certain other entrance can sleep tonight.

Some shanful behalfiour has gan on here. SHANFUL

moorlad
09-01-2014, 11:44 PM
Tazzy, youse said Kenny cheated, why would I want to gan from playing one cheater to playing another.

tazzydjr
09-01-2014, 11:46 PM
Tazzy, I'm not sure I want consort with all these CHEATING types in the paint pot cup.

There will be so many rules in place penters anybody suspected of cheating in Le Inter World Compe or step out of line and not follow set rules will NOT progress

moorlad
09-01-2014, 11:46 PM
To be fair it's your cheating and games master bum licking wot's shanful Kel.

kel_
09-01-2014, 11:48 PM
Hold on moorland. Youse took the word off of Kenny and his FABRICATED text and now you're accusing him off of dishonesty.

You ****ing HYPACRIT

tazzydjr
09-01-2014, 11:48 PM
Moorland you did yourself with this post i offered solution Kel were better man and walked away is now in Le Inter World Compe Group A

see now your even calling kenny a cheater after all that you've posted siding with him?

were the poison nice?

Pentridge
09-01-2014, 11:49 PM

There will be so many rules in place penters anybody suspected of cheating in Le Inter World Compe or step out of line and not follow set rules will NOT progress[/quote]

Oh.

That's all right then.

kel_
09-01-2014, 11:50 PM
Excally Tazzy lad, it seems we posted at the same time but had the same thought.

This behalfiour from other entrance STINKS.

moorlad
09-01-2014, 11:53 PM
I ofn't accused him off of cheating, Tazzy did, that were what I said. Tazzy said Kenny were a cheater, he's the games master, he must know.

ThisTimeNextYear
10-01-2014, 08:58 AM
Why does Kenny get a a second chance Tazzy? SHAM

moorlad
10-01-2014, 09:05 AM
KEL CHEATED. There's nee doubt about it, I of the prove. Kel should admit it and we can all get on with our lives. The games master then needs to apologise to Kenny for doubting his word and for taking the side off of all the Daley tramps.

TTNY SHOULD NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE REINSTATED.

ThisTimeNextYear
10-01-2014, 09:20 AM
KEL CHEATED. There's nee doubt about it, I of the prove. Kel should admit it and we can all get on with our lives. The games master then needs to apologise to Kenny for doubting his word and for taking the side off of all the Daley tramps.

TTNY SHOULD NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE REINSTATED.

So he moans like a bitch and gets a second bite. If Kel were cheating as is the accusation then I wood of got through. It's a trail of off deceit, that I have rarely got involved in cos I of bin away. But I can stay quiet no more. It's affecting my work.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 09:44 AM
My whole life is being affected TTNY, struggling to sleep and eat. I'm sure I'll struggle to drink tonight when I gan out as well.

I don't think Kenny should be reinstated, or youse either to be fair. But Kenny deserves an apology, and Kel should get a stern telling off of.

kel_
10-01-2014, 09:46 AM
Oh so my FRED containing the real prove is being ignored?

IT'S THERE FOR ALL TO SEE

griff
10-01-2014, 09:49 AM
I'm sure I'll struggle to drink tonight when I gan out as well.

I suspect you'll manage. Just drink to forget.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 09:52 AM
Oh so my FRED containing the real prove is being ignored?

IT'S THERE FOR ALL TO SEE

It's *******s, you ****ing cheating ****er.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 10:18 AM
I'm sure I'll struggle to drink tonight when I gan out as well.

I suspect you'll manage. Just drink to forget.[/quote]

I don't know Griff, this is DEVASTATING. I could end up ofing to take time off of work like Kel did that time 'cos off of cracking up. I really don't feel like a pint at the moment 'cos off of Kel's duplicity*.

*Back off of the net.

chaincey.ncfc
28-02-2024, 05:33 PM
I bloody loved these days