PDA

View Full Version : Hotshotbobbyw

HotshotBobbyW
08-01-2014, 06:59 PM
Brave guy.

Openly admits to being a totally hetero***ual football fan can't see this being as tough as the first generation of black footballers did but they will be leading the way for those who follow. Good luck to him and hopefully others will now feel that they can be open too.

;-)

frogmiller
08-01-2014, 07:05 PM
You are indeed brave Bobby.

I am definately NOT hetero***ual but I respect your view.

I hate extremes and the way it is diluted to make us all conform!!

shiregreenmillers
08-01-2014, 07:06 PM
Brave guy.

Openly admits to being a totally hetero***ual football fan can't see this being as tough as the first generation of black footballers did but they will be leading the way for those who follow. Good luck to him and hopefully others will now feel that they can be open too. Nice one bobby and do you eat pukka pies >;) >;)

;-)

howdydoo
08-01-2014, 07:15 PM
Thanks for clearing that up.

However, don't you think it's best to be totally open about these things? :

Hotshotbobbyw
Brave guy.

'Openly admits to being a total W@NKER with hetero***ual tendencies'

Hoping to meet a woman to change things for the better but this appears highly unlikely when considering his sparkling personality and taking his ... 'erm 'good looks' into account.

;D ;D

stevemiller
08-01-2014, 07:18 PM
I would normally ignore posts like this but, after having to re-arrange my gentlemans bits after the second goal against Wolves, I would like to make it known I'm deffo safe to stand in front of at the bar.

shiregreenmillers
08-01-2014, 07:20 PM
Thanks for clearing that up.

However, don't you think it's best to be totally open about these things? :

Hotshotbobbyw
Brave guy.

'Openly admits to being a total W@NKER with hetero***ual tendencies'

Hoping to meet a woman to change things for the better but this looks highly unlikely, when considering his sparkling personality and taking his ... 'erm' good looks into account.

;D ;DHe can always use is hand :)

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
08-01-2014, 07:37 PM
"totally hetero***ual" I find that hard to believe.

Why start a thread like this??

HotshotBobbyW
08-01-2014, 08:02 PM
[quote="Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss" I find that hard to believe.

Why start a thread like this??[/quote]

Because it appears that if you are not normal then it make headlines, just felt being normal deserved the same .

shiregreenmillers
08-01-2014, 08:04 PM
Because it appears that if you are not normal then it make headlines, just felt being normal deserved the same .But you're not normal you're hetero***ual XD XD XD

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
08-01-2014, 08:11 PM
What Do We Mean by 'Normal'? - view external link (http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/rethinking-psychology/201111/what-do-we-mean-normal)

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
08-01-2014, 08:21 PM
Amusing mistake in this thread. XD XD

shshsh22
08-01-2014, 08:23 PM
plastic

HotshotBobbyW
08-01-2014, 09:02 PM
Lets not get into 'normal' and 'abnormal' cos we all know those that support the abnormal are just the pc brigade on a mission to conform and deep down know this.

millavanilla
08-01-2014, 09:23 PM
Dont think ive ever been normal...yes you have...no i havent..yes you have...no i havent...

millertop
08-01-2014, 09:28 PM
Nobody's perfect that's for sure

HotshotBobbyW
08-01-2014, 09:33 PM
To put this to bed , why did Hitzlsperger feel this need to publicize being a homo ?

I neither care or understand why anyone would be this way, i'm sure that me being hetro is by those who are homo's difficult to understand also as this is not their persuasion. Just get on with your lives what ever you are i really don't want to think about homo***uality that i am sure of.

shiregreenmillers
08-01-2014, 09:39 PM
To put this to bed , why did Hitzlsperger feel this need to publicize being a homo ?

I neither care or understand why anyone would be this way, i'm sure that me being hetro is by those who are homo's difficult to understand also as this is not their persuasion. Just get on with your lives what ever you are i really don't want to think about homo***uality that i am sure of.So you're not in to men hotshotbobby XD XD

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
08-01-2014, 10:17 PM

I neither care or understand why anyone would be this way, i'm sure that me being hetro is by those who are homo's difficult to understand also as this is not their persuasion. Just get on with your lives what ever you are i really don't want to think about homo***uality that i am sure of.

You really are a first class idiot. :blue: :blue:

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
08-01-2014, 10:29 PM
Lets not get into 'normal' and 'abnormal' cos we all know those that support the abnormal are just the pc brigade on a mission to conform and deep down know this.

Good grief. :blue: :blue:

kempo
08-01-2014, 10:31 PM
You are an ignorant fool hotshot but why did you feel the need to announce the fact?

HotshotBobbyW
08-01-2014, 10:50 PM
You are an ignorant fool hotshot but why did you feel the need to announce the fact?

I'm simply highlighting that there are those who condone 'un-natural' human behaviour and hide behind the conforming pc brigade and by publicizing it they take comfort from their wrong doings hoping that their actions are accepted and by some fools it is, c'est la vie.

CAMiller
08-01-2014, 11:13 PM

I'm simply highlighting that there are those who condone 'un-natural' human behaviour and hide behind the conforming pc brigade and by publicizing it they take comfort from their wrong doings hoping that their actions are accepted and by some fools it is, c'est la vie.[/quote]

So by your measure Bobby, loving another human being who just happens to be the same *** as you is unnatural but wishing a prolonged and painful death on another human being (Mrs Thatcher) is perfectly natural.

HotshotBobbyW
09-01-2014, 07:14 AM

I'm simply highlighting that there are those who condone 'un-natural' human behaviour and hide behind the conforming pc brigade and by publicizing it they take comfort from their wrong doings hoping that their actions are accepted and by some fools it is, c'est la vie.[/quote]

So by your measure Bobby, loving another human being who just happens to be the same *** as you is unnatural but wishing a prolonged and painful death on another human being (Mrs Thatcher) is perfectly natural.[/quote]

Loving someone is different to being homo***ual let's be clear about that and in the case of Thatcher and her legacy of destroying lives and communities causing people so desperate to take their own lives, to lie about The Falklands and leading good men into their de

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
09-01-2014, 08:00 AM
Normal, abnormal, natural, unnatural all meaningless. I hope for your sake one day you realise how big of a fool you make yourself look.

shiregreenmillers
09-01-2014, 08:46 AM
What Do We Mean by 'Normal'?Well amanda i don't think its normal for to men to be together do you ..:? :?

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
09-01-2014, 09:42 AM
What Do We Mean by 'Normal'?Well amanda i don't think its normal for to men to be together do you ..:? :?[/quote]

Well Shire it's 'normal' for them. What is normal Shire?

Bonneville
09-01-2014, 12:39 PM
Short story for Hot shot, good mate of mine and his wife were talking about their son being a bit if a timid lad and not a happy bunny generally they talked to him about this and he eventually said he thought he was gay, mate was a bit shocked didn't see it coming thought all the obvious stuff like rejection, homophobia etc, at the time he'd also dropped out of Uni, this was about 3 years back he has since completely changed his life around, back at Uni in a relationship and has recently won various awards for short film making, so Bob if this was your lad would you be relieved or hold some out dated view that can only cause upset and anger ?

MagyarMiller
09-01-2014, 01:02 PM
What Do We Mean by 'Normal'?Well amanda i don't think its normal for to men to be together do you ..:? :?[/quote]

Well Shire it's 'normal' for them. What is normal Shire?[/quote]

From a very basic point of view for us as a species, surely the point of ***ual intercourse is to produce offspring.

So would you argue anyone who has ***, who are expressly not wanting to re-produce are behaving abnormally?

Would you describe a hetro***ual couple who are unable to have children as abnormal?

HotshotBobbyW
09-01-2014, 05:49 PM
Normal, abnormal, natural, unnatural all meaningless. I hope for your sake one day you realise how big of a fool you make yourself look.

Your opinion is yours and although i think you are like others conned into the pc mental attitude i will continue to have my morals on what i and any decent human being believe to be right

MagyarMiller
09-01-2014, 06:30 PM

Your opinion is yours and although i think you are like others conned into the pc mental attitude i will continue to have my morals on what i and any decent human being believe to be right[/quote]

So, there you have it!
Anybody who doesn't agree with hsbw, are not decent human beings.

All hail the arbiter of morals and human decency.
Nice one hotshot, congratulations.

kempo
09-01-2014, 06:34 PM

Your opinion is yours and although i think you are like others conned into the pc mental attitude i will continue to have my morals on what i and any decent human being believe to be right[/quote]

i suppose that we can only hope that you dont let your views be reflected in your daily behaviour and you do not show active prejudice against gay people.

Oddly,you seem to feel that your views are held by the majority when in fact you are in a massive minority.
Its a shame that you are not more reflective on this.

redhouse
09-01-2014, 06:44 PM
I think this thread says everything about Hotshot and his attitude

As Delboy used to say what a plonker

scum_triumphant
09-01-2014, 06:53 PM
Are you sure you don't have a gay streak Bobby? Your narcissism in this thread would suggest so.

wrinkly
09-01-2014, 06:55 PM
Short story for Hot shot, good mate of mine and his wife were talking about their son being a bit if a timid lad and not a happy bunny generally they talked to him about this and he eventually said he thought he was gay, mate was a bit shocked didn't see it coming thought all the obvious stuff like rejection, homophobia etc, at the time he'd also dropped out of Uni, this was about 3 years back he has since completely changed his life around, back at Uni in a relationship and has recently won various awards for short film making, so Bob if this was your lad would you be relieved or hold some out dated view that can only cause upset and anger ?

All well and good Bonneville
However if you wish to ask a hypothetical question your hypothesis should be at least slightly plausible.

Do you really imagine that a bloke like Hot Shot could actually give birth to such offspring?

A kid at Uni ffs?

ThryberghMILLER23
09-01-2014, 06:57 PM
Think bobby may have surpressed his gay feelings and now is bitter :blue: ,Dont worry bobby we wont judge infact we would be proud of you. Seriously you must live in dark ages cos if my son said it id accept it cos life is about happiness whoever that may be with.

wrinkly
09-01-2014, 07:11 PM

All well and good Bonneville
However if you wish to ask a hypothetical question your hypothesis should be at least slightly plausible.

Do you really imagine that a bloke like Hot Shot could actually give birth to such offspring?

A kid at Uni ffs

fivetide
09-01-2014, 08:15 PM
What a shock. Bobby making himself look like a prized plum again. This from a man that bangs on about being a lefty and standing up for the common man. Well as long as he fits in with Bobby's own ideals it seems. No blacks, gays or cripples eh? Bit weird aren't they? :blue:

Mind, anyone that feels their very masculinity is threatened by a German footballer coming out as gay that they need to start a thread saying how much they like the furry triangle is someone that is compensating for something somewhere...

HotshotBobbyW
09-01-2014, 08:19 PM
Look you can hurl your sarcasm and insults (VERY MATURE ALTHOUGH THICK A PIGSHEITE) i really don't care. You have your opinion on what 'you' believe to be morally right and i have mine.
To say i'm in the dark ages is quite frankly stupid, i think MEN AND WOMEN have always been the way thats how we have evolved (no record to my knowledge of same *** partnerships contributing, although i'm sure some 'wise and knowledgeable' posters will say different) and not what you are suggesting to be OK.
Anyway you can't be educated into what is right and wrong so i'll just put it down to ignorance and following the pc brigade like sheep in fear of those who like the sound of their own voices.

John2
09-01-2014, 08:24 PM
To say i'm in the dark ages is quite frankly stupid, i think MEN AND WOMEN have always been the way thats how we have evolved

No hurling of insults from me... but I do have some reasonable questions I hope you will answer.

The quote I have used seems to imply you think everybody 'is' and always have been straight.

So here are my three questions:

1) Why do you think people choose to be gay?
2) In our society, do you think it is easier for somebody to be hetero ***ual or homo ***ual?
3) If you believe people choose their own ***uality, at what stage of your life did you decide to be straight?

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
09-01-2014, 08:30 PM
Look you can hurl your sarcasm and insults (VERY MATURE ALTHOUGH THICK A PIGSHEITE) i really don't care. You have your opinion on what 'you' believe to be morally right and i have mine.
To say i'm in the dark ages is quite frankly stupid, i think MEN AND WOMEN have always been the way thats how we have evolved (no record to my knowledge of same *** partnerships contributing, although i'm sure some 'wise and knowledgeable' posters will say different) and not what you are suggesting to be OK.
Anyway you can't be educated into what is right and wrong so i'll just put it down to ignorance and following the pc brigade like sheep in fear of those who like the sound of their own voices.

XD XD

HotshotBobbyW
09-01-2014, 08:39 PM
1) Why do you think people choose to be gay?

No i don't i think it's the way it is and what rocks their boat, (as is other ***ual likes and dislikes that some result in convictions, although i'm not making comparisons it's just to be gay is legal, and may i add in some countries the things they do that we don't gets condemned and when they condemn being gay we again have an opinion)
2) In our society, do you think it is easier for somebody to be hetero ***ual or homo ***ual?

It's only a problem if it is itself a problem, clearly it is or they would just get on with it .
3) If you believe people choose their own ***uality, at what stage of your life did you decide to be straight?

They choose what ***ual thrill rocks their boat and for some its the same ***, bondage, older women / men, swinging and disgustingly children.

Let me also add, gay people are consenting , hurting no one and i do believe they make great loving parents(many straight couples are a disgrace)from a moral poi

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
09-01-2014, 08:43 PM
If you disagree with Plastic Bobby your either part of the PC brigade or a Tory. XD XD

A big lol to some of the posts on here. XD XD

HotshotBobbyW
09-01-2014, 08:46 PM
If you disagree with Plastic Bobby your either part of the PC brigade or a Tory. XD XD

A big lol to some of the posts on here. XD XD

And if you dare to challenge the Tories or The PC Brigade you are branded , a fool, a bigot, or other derogatory comment such as Plastic Bobby.

Hitzlsperger post 28 HotshotBobbyw post 42 ;-)

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
09-01-2014, 09:00 PM
I can't stand any of the main three political parties and in no way afraid to challenge them, all as bad as each other. It's about time we outed them is my current opinion.

PC and the like has gone way to far.

My opinion on this has nothing to do with PC, can't understand way you brought PC up??

John2
09-01-2014, 09:03 PM
No i don't i think it's the way it is and what rocks their boat

OK, so if nobody chooses to be gay and its just the way they were born - surely that happened naturally?

It's only a problem if it is itself a problem, clearly it is or they would just get on with it .

Spot on! It's only a 'problem' because there are still people who are hostile towards homo***uals. It would be great if a footballer (or anybody) being gay was an irrelevance that went un-reported, but sadly because of this hostility many are forced to live a life of secrecy and when a person comes out it is treated as a bigger event than it should be.

Have you considered you may be a part of this problem, you come across hostile, but you also seem conflicted as on your last post you've been quite positive.

"i will continue to have my morals on what i and any decent human being believe to be right"

This

fivetide
09-01-2014, 09:56 PM

tut tut swearing. How very intellectual of you.

Is anyone this stupid? Really? I'm amazed you can't see what a plank you look making posts like this or appreciate the irony of the last line.

You aren't interested in learning or debating or changing

fivetide
09-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Hitzlsperger post 28 HotshotBobbyw post 42 ;-)

20+ saying what a decent bloke he is and that they aren't bothered by him being gay v HSBW with a solid 30+ identifying you as a right moron. Yeah. Take pride, Take pride... You could even go on a pride march... ;D

crashbang
09-01-2014, 10:07 PM
If I had a choice of anyone for Dinner (party)
It would be Stephen Fry. Does that make me gay?

villamiller
09-01-2014, 10:09 PM
don't see the problem with people being GAY (not that im a batty boy )..only joking
sister in law is openly gay and we love her and her partner to bits ...being trying to get them to go to a millersmad meet (or after meet), but they are a bit reluctent to do so ...but im working on it and soon ,i'm sure ..they will be there ...please make them feel welcome :D :D

millertop
09-01-2014, 10:26 PM
Not be long before this thread ends up on front page of a newspaper :/

Right or wrong hotshot is entitled to his opinion like anyone else.

HotshotBobbyW
09-01-2014, 10:34 PM
I can't stand any of the main three political parties and in no way afraid to challenge them, all as bad as each other. It's about time we outed them is my current opinion.

My opinion on this has nothing to do with PC, can't understand way you brought PC up??

Cos if you have an opinion on race you are a racist, if you have an opinion on homo***uals you are homophobic (if they don't conform or are pc) i am not going to change my moral view just because you lot think i should and your insults are simply your way of justifying and pacifying the pc brigade and fitting into conformity by challenging the differing opinion, fine live that way they love sheep.

villamiller
09-01-2014, 10:46 PM
i have to agree with you hotshot ...it's your opinion ...and you are ENTITLED to it ;D ;D

shiregreenmillers
09-01-2014, 11:13 PM

Well Shire it's 'normal' for them. What is normal Shire?[/quote]Normal for me Amanda is cuddling up to my lovely wife on a night.

millavanilla
09-01-2014, 11:21 PM
Wow steve, where have yo been...oh dont tell me...youve been taming the cougar !..

villamiller
09-01-2014, 11:36 PM
Wow steve, where have yo been...oh dont tell me...youve been taming the cougar !..
impossible...you can not tame anything that is wild...you should know ;D ;D ;D

shiregreenmillers
09-01-2014, 11:42 PM
If I had a choice of anyone for Dinner (party)
It would be Stephen Fry. Does that make me gay?No it just makes you a **** :s :s :s

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
10-01-2014, 12:02 AM

Cos if you have an opinion on race you are a racist, if you have an opinion on homo***uals you are homophobic (if they don't conform or are pc) i am not going to change my moral view just because you lot think i should and your insults are simply your way of justifying and pacifying the pc brigade and fitting into conformity by challenging the differing opinion, fine live that way they love sheep.[/quote]

There's nowt so queer as folk.

CAMiller
10-01-2014, 12:21 AM

Well Shire it's 'normal' for them. What is normal Shire?[/quote]Normal for me Amanda is cuddling up to my lovely wife on a night.[/quote]

That's normal for me too shiregreen - but only on nights when you are down the pub ;D

shiregreenmillers
10-01-2014, 05:25 AM

Well Shire it's 'normal' for them. What is normal Shire?[/quote]Normal for me Amanda is cuddling up to my lovely wife on a night.[/quote]

That's normal for me too shiregreen - but only on nights when you are down the pub ;D[/quote] That's a lot of nights then XD XD XD