PDA

View Full Version : Interesting ...

mattsheffmiller23
08-01-2014, 08:40 PM
Just been looking on wigans website and Dicko is not evend in there official squad list. Could it be a deal as already been done somewhere.

twinnyjoe
08-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Maybe let's wait and see. Just been told exciting times regarding a player that's all I know

clarkey1974
08-01-2014, 08:48 PM
just to point this bit out from rosler on dicko..

?We have had enquiries about Nouha, but I?m not in any rush to make a decision because I want to see him more in training and in games to be able to make up my mind.

?When you score goals like he did in League One for Rotherham and in the Championship with Blackpool, he becomes hot property and there is no shortage of takers.?

And he is on the squad list.. - view external link (http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/team/player-profile/index.aspx?playerid=472350&tcmuri=253450)

twinnyjoe
08-01-2014, 08:50 PM
Yes I saw that but if he's out of contract in the summer and wants to be playing 1st team football who knows. I'm not saying it his him at all but really hope it is

mattsheffmiller23
08-01-2014, 08:55 PM
The thing is during transfer windows the rumours that float about can sometimes be laughable, I for one would be buzzing if we manage to get him back but who knows what's going to happen in this money talks business, people rant on about how much he loved and wanted to stay at the club but the facts remain the same, if Wigan do decide to sell him the highest bidder will secure his Monica, we trust in Steve to deliver which I'm positive he will prevail with his preferred signings. UTM

clarkey1974
08-01-2014, 08:58 PM
But don't want to pay over odds or get involved in a bidding war for him either.

Galant
08-01-2014, 09:06 PM
Unfortunately all the speculation may ultimately lead to disappointment - I have spoken to one young fan who will be 'gutted' if we don't sign Dicko or Le Fondre - Aim high yes but lets not run away with it all - we could sign a decent striker and end up being brassed off if we are not careful.

twinnyjoe
08-01-2014, 09:17 PM
I agree wouldn't pay over the odds for any 1. Just have to wait and see what develops. Still think we could do with a out and out winger anybody agree?

millertop
08-01-2014, 09:29 PM
Someone who scores will do me