PDA

View Full Version : Adrian hammers man of the match???

SPINOREX
08-01-2014, 09:38 PM
I know not a lot to choose from but it really could have been 10-0 without him with 4 great saves. But it embarrassing with 6-0 and time to go. I actually think that Diarra looked quite solid so why without any centre backs does he not play him in there, can be any worse than O'Brien and Johnston. Please advise me what Taylor brings to a team. Downing was none existent along with both strikers.

connelljj
08-01-2014, 09:58 PM
he be dropped against Cardiff! Sam is destroying moral and confidence in players! **** ain't got a clue.

terrya1965
08-01-2014, 10:01 PM
HIS DESTROYING OUR CLUB >:( >:( >:(

Passtheball
08-01-2014, 10:03 PM
Think Adrian made some great saves but the rest looked completely disinterested.

44hammer
08-01-2014, 10:07 PM
One of the few who looked interested Diame **** off, Taylor **** off, Diarra **** off , Maiga **** off etc etc etc

Norfolkammer
08-01-2014, 10:09 PM
Sam Allardyce is destroying this talented young man!

ironside8586
08-01-2014, 10:17 PM
lads i must have watched a diffrent massacre adrian saved us from an american football score, but considering he just started tonite ( johnson ) in fairness, i thought he did ok, got in a few blocks which also were goal bound. we know what ever happend we were on a hiding to nothing and thats what we got. fantastic support yet again ( long way home after that ) we need a total overall in that team ( if rumours are true morrisons def off, sammy boy cant control him , where was he tonite ? ) how do you lift a team like that in a relegation battle, and who in there right mind will sighn for us now ( if that toure guy was watching probly divert his so called medical to arsenal, now that wouidnt surprise me with walcott out ) anyway gonna go and sulk now so nite all :blue: