PDA

View Full Version : The Second Leg

Whiskyman
08-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Let's face it who in their right mind is going to pay good money for tickets? Not to mention the cost of actually getting to the game.

So for those who want to see the back of Mr A why not vote with your wallets? I'm sure the Bagel Brothers minds would be concentrated big time if the attendance reflected the disillusionment most people feel about the club at the moment.

Many people have said Pinky & Perky only see the fans as "customers" and nothing upsets company owners more than when their customers stop spending money.

Vote with your wallets.

JimmyV66
08-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Already have Whisky. Cant do anyhing about my season ticket. But chose (something i never thought i would do) to not go to the 2nd leg.

First time ever in 25 years i have done that.

£33.50 for a menaingless game. They chose that price knowing there was a very high chance the tie could be done and dusted.

Good buisness men????

smoke
08-01-2014, 10:13 PM
Agree boycott merchandising and attendance - BfC out!!!!!!!!!

Whiskyman
08-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Good buisness men????

I think they will get a very nasty jolt in their wallets next season. After tonight's surrender it is patently obvious Allardyce has lost the dressing room and that relegation is nailed on.

Who will renew season tickets, particularly at our prices, for the Chumps?

hammerwell06
08-01-2014, 11:38 PM
TBH , I don't know what's worse , The Forest game or the City one...

least we could blame the youth for Forest. Tonight's team was again the strongest team we have at the moment...

it really is worrying times ahead...:s

ThePike
08-01-2014, 11:40 PM
I have heard a rumour that the second leg will be the first "Adults for a quid" game

SwearryThierry53
08-01-2014, 11:43 PM
Moaning, negative b@stards. All we need is Carroll back. And to serve Citeh some dodgy lasagne before the game. 7-0. Happy days.

SwearryThierry53
08-01-2014, 11:43 PM
[quote="ThePike" game[/quote]

XD XD

tassiehammer
09-01-2014, 04:13 AM
I think City done themselves no favours with their performance. They strolled around and took it far too easy and then took off more superstars than we've had for the last 10 years. They should have gone all out for a win. We wer'nt even bothered about the away goals rule. {Does that still count in this cup?}. 7-6 at Upton Park and Sam becomes everybody's mate again. Luv him.

IronworksFC
09-01-2014, 08:41 AM
City scored more goals in 1 game than our entire (proper) strike force

Why any West Ham fan would waste the time and money going to the return leg is beyond me, unless it is to stage a massive protest. An empty ground is the only thing that will make them act imo, hit em where it hurts, their wallets.

Norfolkammer
09-01-2014, 10:11 AM
I think City done themselves no favours with their performance. They strolled around and took it far too easy and then took off more superstars than we've had for the last 10 years. They should have gone all out for a win. We wer'nt even bothered about the away goals rule. {Does that still count in this cup?}. 7-6 at Upton Park and Sam becomes everybody's mate again. Luv him.

Is that what's called satire?

Eggerts_Ears
09-01-2014, 10:18 AM
Already have Whisky. Cant do anyhing about my season ticket. But chose (something i never thought i would do) to not go to the 2nd leg.

A?33.50 for a menaingless game. They chose that price knowing there was a very high chance the tie could be done and dusted.

Good buisness men????

First time in 25 years Jimmy? Really?

I seem to recall a similar post in teh Grant days.

You'd never done it then either.

BillyDWhizz
09-01-2014, 12:26 PM
They were going to make the 2nd leg Eastern Europeans for a Euro but then realised once they got 34,000 in they would never get them out again.

JimmyV66
09-01-2014, 12:58 PM

A?33.50 for a menaingless game. They chose that price knowing there was a very high chance the tie could be done and dusted.

Good buisness men????

First time in 25 years Jimmy? Really?

I seem to recall a similar post in teh Grant days.

You'd never done it then either.[/quote]

No, in all my time as a season ticket holder i have missed 6 games. 4 league and 2 cup games.

All 6 were because of ill health, none were missed out of choice.

The last game i missed was last seasons Liverpool game because i done my ankle in.

Never missed a single home game under Avram Grant.

Home games i have missed are as follows...

Liverpool L 2012 (2-3)
Aldershot C 2012 (1-2)
Everton L 2007 (1-2)
Norwich C 2005 (1

Simone
09-01-2014, 01:25 PM
I would love to see a giant graphic banner unfurled during the next home match in protest towards those responsible for the clubs humiliation like the ones you see at serie A games. Particularly after we lose 4-0 to Cardiff!

Norfolkammer
09-01-2014, 03:56 PM
Just read in the Mail that the Chuckle Bros are reducing the cost of tickets for the return leg. What a joke!

Obviously it's taking more time to update our website.

JimmyV66
09-01-2014, 04:02 PM
Just read in the Mail that the Chuckle Bros are reducing the cost of tickets for the return leg. What a joke!

Obviously it's taking more time to update our website.

Where does that leave all the people including season ticket holders and cup scheme members who have already purchased thier ticket?

More PR cock up's from G & S i fear.

castiron
09-01-2014, 09:49 PM
They're getting desperate XD - view external link (http://mobile.whufc.com/default.aspx?s=news-display&aid=3613609)

NeLSon_manjaffa
09-01-2014, 09:52 PM
They're getting desperate XD

muslims for 2 quid? XD

castiron
09-01-2014, 09:57 PM
They're getting desperate XD

muslims for 2 quid? XD[/quote]
XD Ffs it's like a bad f ucking dream mate, it really is. I've had 39 years to get used to this.

tassiehammer
10-01-2014, 12:57 AM

Is that what's called satire?[/quote]

If satire means taking the piss then I guess it is. ;D ;D

only1salty
10-01-2014, 11:50 AM
Now kids for a quid and A?10 refund for any adult who has already bought a ticket.

Still A?35 for Band B but at least it is something.

Means it will cost me less not to go (unless they sack Sam in which case I will go to support his replacement)

dagenhamJohn
10-01-2014, 04:55 PM
an update..

West Ham to stick by £42 ticket price for cup semi-final return after Man City mauling

WEST HAM will not lower adult tickets prices for the second-leg of their Capital One Cup semi-final with Manchester City.

Despite trailing 6-0 West Ham fans will still have to stump up £42 to watch the club's Capital One Cup semi-final second-leg with

The Hammers were crushed 6-0 at the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday night in the opening leg of their semi-final tie only days after the 5-0 FA Cup third-round exit to Championship side Nottingham Forest.

Despite the heavy loss against City, adult tickets for the return fixture at Upton Park will remain priced at £42.

Season ticket holders will be charged £32, while academy members will have to stump up £37.

West Ham also confirmed supporters, who purchased their tickets for the second-leg, would not qualify for a refund.

Sam Allardyce will face a near impossible task of turning the tie around

“The club have revealed the match

Chiv2Gilly
10-01-2014, 09:14 PM
Happy to take any spare tickets for a score each.

I'll collect outside the ground but in the meantime tell me how many you've got and send the payment to my account:

Sort code: 20-3-14 Account No: 1040000

Bon Chance