PDA

View Full Version : Things are really not going your way are they

Ldn_Rd_Blade
08-01-2014, 10:09 PM
you could always try cheating again

OZHAMMER
08-01-2014, 10:12 PM

we could, but there isn't a team we hate as much as your lot that we could bring ourselves to do it.

it's a bit rich coming over here and spouting off, when we aren't even allowed to make a post on your board...

... and believe me, there's many a giggle to be had. XD

Ldn_Rd_Blade
08-01-2014, 10:20 PM
you can post on our board, you've just got to ask nicely.

so you hated us before you cheated? I thought it was just after when we got you bang to rights.

BladeManFromTheLane
08-01-2014, 10:22 PM

we could, but there isn't a team we hate as much as your lot that we could bring ourselves to do it.

it's a bit rich coming over here and spouting off, when we aren't even allowed to make a post on your board...

... and believe me, there's many a giggle to be had. XD[/quote]

Our lot are saying they can't get on your board either or more would be on to laugh at your downturn.

Anyway you lot gave plenty out when you cheated. Not nice is it when it all goes tits up and everyone is laughing at you. :D

Enjoy the second leg XD XD XD XD

OZHAMMER
08-01-2014, 10:22 PM
oh absolutely.

i used to feel sorry for the club for having such utter cnuts of fans, but the world has come to realise that you are well suited to each other.

BlackDiamond
08-01-2014, 10:23 PM

Well done,Kirky ! I would have given you a "Like" but you know the drill...

IronworksFC
08-01-2014, 10:24 PM

... and believe me, there's many a giggle to be had. XD[/quote]

Our lot are saying they can't get on your board either or more would be on to laugh at your downturn.

Anyway you lot gave plenty out when you cheated. Not nice is it when it all goes tits up and everyone is laughing at you. :D

Enjoy the second leg XD XD XD XD[/quote]

Well we do have a long way to go to match your downturn dont we

macca3
08-01-2014, 10:25 PM

so you hated us before you cheated? I thought it was just after when we got you bang to rights.

Just remind me how you lot are getting on in league one.

SwearryThierry53
08-01-2014, 10:25 PM
Sheffield Utd.. The most despised club in the country. Knuckle dragging players. Wife beating supporters. Money grabbing directors. The complete c.unt package XD

ironside8586
08-01-2014, 10:27 PM
whats the matter have you run out of the money we gave you, are shame that the only team in sheffield that are doing well play in blue & white ;D now jog on your boring

tomytony
Well at least Big Sam is keeping you healthy- you get at least your 5 a day every time you play:D :-D

Thames_Irons
Fkin ell...:D the Blunts are back :D

Perhaps they are delirious with glee as they have the mighty Notts County this Saturday.

Has to be a game on world wide TV surely.

The northern wives will be beaten senseless over this great news from the workshy wnkers!

OZHAMMER
any chance of rolling the mighty notts county this weekend? XD

Hykeham8lade
08-01-2014, 10:30 PM
I have nothing against w.ham they were alright before george Michael booted that other bloke out but your last statement was just wrong (The most despised club in the country). Most teams fans couldn't care less one way or the other about the Blades but I do cleary remember significant support from Wigan, Spurs,Arsenal, Middlesborough.

BladeManFromTheLane
08-01-2014, 10:31 PM
Enjoy your big Derby next season at Orient. :D

Look at the bites, ah didums :D :D :D

mrc
08-01-2014, 10:36 PM
support from 4 clubs maths not a strong point ,trust me dave whinger and wailing warnock were despised by the vast majority of fans .and to be honest i would rather be were we are that my northern friend is both fact and karma

Ldn_Rd_Blade
08-01-2014, 10:37 PM

Just remind me how you lot are getting on in league one.[/quote]

1 loss in 10, just beaten villa in the cup and major investment secured.

has that jogged your memory?

mrc
08-01-2014, 10:38 PM
It must be hard for you blades to have much banter with any other prem club it gets so boring and so regular its quite tedious and smacks a bit of jealousy

SwearryThierry53
08-01-2014, 10:38 PM
But you'll still be in div 1 next season, mug.

Ldn_Rd_Blade
08-01-2014, 10:42 PM
support from 4 clubs maths not a strong point ,trust me dave whinger and wailing warnock were despised by the vast majority of fans .and to be honest i would rather be were we are that my northern friend is both fact and karma

and you don't seem to be able to grasp the concept of karma.

if you do something bad, like cheating for example, the bad things will happen to you.

mrc
08-01-2014, 10:43 PM
no a mug is someone that spouts **** and is out of there depth

SwearryThierry53
08-01-2014, 10:44 PM
And it's all worked out wonderfully for you lot , hasn't it soppyb0ll0cks

mrc
08-01-2014, 10:46 PM
And what we did was so bad give me a break ,you whined we are in the prem you are were you that is real karma

mrc
08-01-2014, 10:47 PM
well in a word YES dip**** it has

JimmyV66
08-01-2014, 10:47 PM
Karma?

What like getting a new top of art iconic stadium. Still being a premier league team, still getting full houses and taking thousands away each game??

Karma as in you lot sitting bottom 6 of league 1 moaning about how ****e your owner is, while at the same time preying and hoping a convicted rapist is freed so he can come and save you?

Yeah Karma is a real bitch isn't it. XD

flash7650
08-01-2014, 10:48 PM
This just sums up the 3rd division outfit

****ing over when a convicted rapist will be back in their arms and making excuses for him bless

He was convicted *** case - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111728102)

mrc
08-01-2014, 10:49 PM
well the bitch is back but who gets the biggest bite

silvarabidus
08-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Fkin ell...:D the Blunts are back :D

Perhaps they are delirious with glee as they have the mighty Notts County this Saturday.

Has to be a game on world wide TV surely.

The northern wives will be beaten senseless over this great news from the workshy wnkers!

I wouldn't mention TV if i was you. You didn't exactly put on a show for the footballing public on Sunday, did you? :D

mrc
08-01-2014, 10:54 PM
At least we get on the telly

KetterinHammer
08-01-2014, 10:59 PM

if you do something bad, like cheating for example, the bad things will happen to you.[/quote] So what things have you done bad to upset karma to make you the 8th best team in Yorkshire? C,@n.t ?

punkrockhammer
08-01-2014, 11:04 PM

so you hated us before you cheated? I thought it was just after you pulled favours from friends in high places and got us relegated.

Yep, and that's why we did it

Nobody wants you in the premier league, and thankfully you won't be bothering it again in our lifetimes

Enjoy Rotherham

silvarabidus
08-01-2014, 11:06 PM
At least we get on the telly

So do we, we beat a small club called West Ham 5 0, did you see it? ;D

punkrockhammer
08-01-2014, 11:06 PM

if you do something bad, like cheating for example, the bad things will happen to you.

Like employing rapists?

Worsleyblade
08-01-2014, 11:13 PM

I hate the Shammers but it has nothing to do with Tevezgate. They should have been relegated for what they did - and many other clubs would have been - but we didn't deserve to stay up after throwing away a 10 point advantage over the other relegation clubs through Warnock's tactical failures.

My hatred goes back to 1974 when their scum thugs were throwing bricks at South Yorkshire police force horses on their way to the railway station and one of the bricks hit our car causing significant damage.

Have hated them since second to the pigs and just in front of Leeds.

mickyj
08-01-2014, 11:14 PM
Ha ha ha you've got to love the footymad boards, supporters from a club struggling in league 1 that employs Rapists and drug takers and also has Sean bean the wife beater as their most famous supporter on here trying to big themselves up, XD XD XD

I can feel a march to Downing Street coming on XD XD XD

I feel for the horses worsleyblade but what are you moaning about , that's what you pay your insurance for

Thames_Irons
08-01-2014, 11:16 PM
Shrewsbury fkn Town XD

No...stop it please...

Colchester United XD fkn ha ha XD

XD XD XD XD fck it, I'm p1ssin now...

XD XD XD Fuuuuuuuuuuuukin GILLINGHAM XD XD XD XD

No, no...I cant take no more mwahahaha...Milton Keynes XD XD XD XD XD XD

THE MIGHTY - Crawley Town XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Rotherham...Peterborough...Orient...FFS XD XD

ALL ABOVE YOUR BUNCH OF ****

Dirty, unliked bunch of wife beating sh1t.

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

SwearryThierry53
08-01-2014, 11:17 PM
XD XD XD

dam617
08-01-2014, 11:18 PM

if you do something bad, like cheating for example, the bad things will happen to you.[/quote]

Says a supporter of a team whose manager told his players to feign injury and walk off the pitch to get the game abandoned when you were 0 3 down and down to 8 men?
Piggy blades, chumps of Sheffield.

winnipegblade
08-01-2014, 11:18 PM
whats the matter have you run out of the money we gave you, are shame that the only team in sheffield that are doing well play in blue & white ;D now jog on your boring

Wed doing well, XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

ironside8586
08-01-2014, 11:22 PM
you had a car in 1974 christ. you sure it wernt one off your own fans being jealous ;D have to say your honest about the 10 points and warnock so will let you have that one, cant beleive you hate leeds more than us not having that;D

Thames_Irons
08-01-2014, 11:23 PM
My hatred goes back to 1974 when their scum thugs were throwing bricks at South Yorkshire police force horses on their way to the railway station and one of the bricks hit our car causing significant damage.

XD XD aww diddums you muppet

So, the (unt miners fed them hay did they?

Soft norvern w@nk. XD XD XD

winnipegblade
08-01-2014, 11:27 PM
you had a car in 1974 christ. you sure it wernt one off your own fans being jealous ;D have to say your honest about the 10 points and warnock so will let you have that one, cant beleive you hate leeds more than us not having that;D

Is this some kind of pikey code, any chance of a translation

winnipegblade
08-01-2014, 11:29 PM

XD XD aww diddums you muppet

So, the (unt miners fed them hay did they?

Soft norvern w@nk. XD XD XD[/quote]

Tricky thing this posting replies isn't it. learn how the board works before trying again.

ironside8586
08-01-2014, 11:38 PM
no wrong side off the river for pikeys, but have to say for a grown up man over 56 you sure are bitter, need to take a chill pill me thinks.;)