PDA

View Full Version : Leicester v Derby : /

essexred52
08-01-2014, 10:10 PM
Should be a good game can't wait to watch it, should be a formality for Leicester I'm going for 3-1 home win, the sheep have suffered 2 defeats in a row so confidence may be a bit low, I was watching the highlights against Chelsea and I've nicknamed Eustace the useless. :P

Romanis
08-01-2014, 11:05 PM
Well you never know, the sheep might put as much resistance as a 'lady of the night' trying to entice Tricky for a quickie!

AngryRam
09-01-2014, 09:07 AM
Should be a good game can't wait to watch it, should be a formality for Leicester I'm going for 3-1 home win, the sheep have suffered 2 defeats in a row so confidence may be a bit low, I was watching the highlights against Chelsea and I've nicknamed Eustace the useless. :P

I am with you on the Eustace front.. I am a lone voice over on Derby Mad on this. Some seem to think he is world class rather than just a journeyman player who the ball hits from time to time. We could and should do better.
>:(

essexred52
09-01-2014, 10:25 AM
Angry, good morning what's happening sunshine, I'm with you on this one Eustace the useless, sorry

AngryRam
09-01-2014, 09:49 PM
Angry, good morning what's happening sunshine, I'm with you on this one Eustace the useless, sorry

Alright fella. Eustace is a rock according to our lot. Mr average at best.
Looking good this season with all the east mids teams in the mix.
Fester have some sort of spell over us, so not so hopeful for tomorrow. Will be there though :blue:
>:(

Trickytreesreds
09-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Well you never know, the sheep might put as much resistance as a 'lady of the night' trying to entice Tricky for a quickie!

I don't pay for it, >:(
Ask yer wife, XD XD

essexred52
09-01-2014, 11:06 PM

Alright fella. Eustace is a rock according to our lot. Mr average at best.
Looking good this season with all the east mids teams in the mix.
Fester have some sort of spell over us, so not so hopeful for tomorrow. Will be there though :blue:
>:([/quote] you'll be alright, forest took em to the cleaners, I was there to but sitting in the east stand with that crystal palace song ringing in my ear, the song soon died as the game went on ;) smiling I was B) as for Eustace I was only fishing fella I don't know sod all about the player :D very dull lately was trying to get some of your lot over for a battle but ha ho :)

triz
09-01-2014, 11:20 PM
we never get anything there, this'll be a loss for sure.

And es***, i think the derby fans christened him that in his first stint here. I think the praise aimed at him him is because of the necessity of the position. He makes our formation work, but im sure steve will be looking to improve in the summer.

essexred52
09-01-2014, 11:21 PM
Roll on March,

essexred52
09-01-2014, 11:24 PM
we never get anything there, this'll be a loss for sure.

And es***, i think the derby fans christened him that in his first stint here. I think the praise aimed at him him is because of the necessity of the position. He makes our formation work, but im sure steve will be looking to improve in the summer. He won't have a choice he'll have to strengthen if you get promotion.

Manofpride
10-01-2014, 11:04 AM
If we are to get promotion to the Premier we need teams like Leicester to get the points to stay up. Rams to win 1-3

sheeeeeeeeeep
10-01-2014, 01:51 PM
Leicester will beat us because they always up their game and see it as a local derby. We on the other hand dont give a **** about Leicester and just see them as another team. To be fair though we may actually up it this time seeing as they are top. Will be an interesting game either way.

Akwesasne
10-01-2014, 02:27 PM
I never feel any aggro towards Leicester, even when they prevented us qualifying for the play-offs last season. Perhaps it's because of their fans, they not jealous of us and in having the mighty Leicester Tigers they are not a one sport town desperate for recognition. Also there is the Martin O'Neill/John Robertson connection and they were a source of left-sided wingers to this club,ly Peter Small and Stuart Imlach.

clactonred
10-01-2014, 03:28 PM
From Forests point of view what would the best result be tonight ?

Akwesasne
10-01-2014, 04:04 PM
I suppose Derby would be. Their bubble will burst sooner than later and Leicester without those three points could make all the difference concerning promotion.

essexred52
10-01-2014, 05:51 PM
A draw for me then if we win the famous ' mind the gap ' comment will finaly go away

Trickytreesreds
10-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Bin dippers 1-0 up

essexred52
10-01-2014, 09:55 PM
First real test for derby tonight since brolly took over and they failed miserably poor result.

triz
10-01-2014, 09:58 PM
called it

essexred52
10-01-2014, 10:24 PM
Look forward to seeing you at the ipoo in March Triz, double winning season you recon ?

BigusDikus
10-01-2014, 10:30 PM
Don't say ipoo he'll get upset. :s

triz
10-01-2014, 10:38 PM
i was never upset bigus i was attempting to make you more self aware :P

and ipoo is good, thats about my level.

I imagine i won't be going es*** cos of work and as your prediction will most likley come true.Our form is going in opposite directions :blue:

essexred52
10-01-2014, 11:00 PM
So sorry spelling mistake I ment the ipro did not mean to offend ;) just brush that defeat under the carpet Triz, leicester are all but promoted, sorry I'm a bit tipsy just relieving after a stressful week

triz
10-01-2014, 11:11 PM
I don't think the team will be able to. This'll affect our form to a large degree i think. Never mind, i enjoyed december. I too am a little drunk, work is dead and derby were ****e, enough to drive anyone to drink.

Romanis
13-01-2014, 08:52 AM

Ask yer wife, XD XD[/quote]

Don't be daft, why would my wife want to go look for another out of shape middle aged man with a beer belly. I'm bad enough for her, she doesn't need you.

Maybe if you were younger and fitter like Es***, now there's a young chap she might procure as a toy boy!:D :D

essexred52
13-01-2014, 09:57 AM

Don't be daft, why would my wife want to go look for another out of shape middle aged man with a beer belly. I'm bad enough for her, she doesn't need you.

Maybe if you were younger and fitter like Es***, now there's a young chap she might procure as a toy boy!:D :D[/quote] they all fall for me, why do u think tricky is single ? Ask his ex sorts ;)

Romanis
13-01-2014, 10:30 AM

Maybe if you were younger and fitter like Es***, now there's a young chap she might procure as a toy boy!:D :D[/quote] they all fall for me, why do u think tricky is single ? Ask his ex sorts ;)[/quote]

I'm quite liberal when it comes to ***. I'm not in the least offended by Tricky's comments.

In fact I'd rather hope my wife has her own 'bits of other'. 20 mins of *** for me, is like 3 days of wobbly knees and fatigue! ;D

At this stage in my life, I'd rathe

Trickytreesreds
13-01-2014, 01:55 PM
Now Nonny, is a looker but Stenson? Jesus, I'd have to have a gallon of Absinthe I think.

http://i39.tinypic.com/330cz21.gif