PDA

View Full Version : FREE ROGER RAMJET

UpTheRams1884
08-01-2014, 10:22 PM
NOW!!!!!

RATTY IF YOU READ THIS GROW UP YOU ARE NOTHING BUT PATHETIC...

ROGER IS DECENT POSTER ON HERE FACT YES YOU READ IT RIGHT FACT

Bear DCFC
08-01-2014, 10:29 PM
He's not Deirdre Rachid FFS, he's been banned for a few days XD

Jesus christ.

Rapid
08-01-2014, 10:36 PM
unsurprisingly...I'm with UTR on this.

Fletch_11
08-01-2014, 10:45 PM
He's not Deirdre Rachid FFS, he's been banned for a few days XD

Jesus christ.

Free the Weatherfield One! ;D

Bear DCFC
08-01-2014, 10:51 PM
Revolution is in the air, I can smell it.

triz
08-01-2014, 10:53 PM
its not the fist time ratty has carded out of malice under the pretence of simply following the rules, but im pretty sure rog won't give a ****. He'll just move to a new forum, im not sure which one though...does anyone remember which one he said ;D

Fletch_11
08-01-2014, 10:54 PM
It seems a bit harsh to me, yes he has mentioned another site but in fairness this one was useless for much of Christmas and even now doesn't work properly!

The priority of the people in charge should be to make sure that this site, which is very well attended actually does what it should do, which is be a well organised, well functioning, accessible site. Right now that isn't always the case.

For example I've been aiming to get to 200 'likes' for weeks now only to realise that they no longer count! I nearly started a 'Where's Goatebrown?' thread just to see if I could get a few cheap likes! Glad I didn't now, it would have been a waste of effort! ;D

triz
08-01-2014, 11:00 PM
Odd how goetebrown goes missing just as the like feature fails

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j184/carlsbadboltfan/conspiracy.jpg

Rattea
08-01-2014, 11:50 PM
The initial brach was edited out as per the other examples give.

However roger posted it again purposely knowing it had been edited which is different from doing it innocently. It was malicious and premeditated.

Like always triz you say it and it becomes truth. I challenge you to one occasion I've used a card maliciously? What you don't know is when a card is issued all the mods and editors email each other and should it be deemed unfair it is removed. As you can see the 24 hour ban has remained and in fact agreed upon. Sorry but we have such a system where hey can't be malicious used. ;)