Charles N'Zogbia
Wilson Palacios
Diame
Valancia - ended up at DM's United - tragic

Hugo Rodellega
Big Emile

unclejoes01
11-01-2014, 08:34 AM
Out of that lot I would have hugo back anytime. Would still do a great job for us.

guzss
11-01-2014, 12:07 PM
Where are they now ?

Roy Carroll

Pascal Chimbonda
Stephan Henchoz
Antolin A
Acatraz
Maynor Figoroa - bit desperate that as he 's doing OK

Charles N'Zogbia
Wilson Palacios
Diame
Valancia - ended up at DM's United - tragic

Hugo Rodellega
Big Emile

Its a strange list to be honest. AGree with Pascal, Rodallega and Charlie, although latter has a bad injury. Quite a lot of our players have gone on to do very well. I dont see how you can include Valencia in a list of "havent done wells". He's been one of the stand out players in the Prem of the last couple of years. We might not like Spammers, but I suspect Diame has started a greater proportion of games for them than he did for us. Alcaraz has been injured but is now playing for a high flying Everton team. Emile and Henchoz were pretty much at end of careers.

SirAndrewLiddell
12-01-2014, 08:38 PM
Out of that lot I would have hugo back anytime. Would still do a great job for us.

Hugo was a headless chicken ilI was glad when he went.

unclejoes01
12-01-2014, 11:55 PM
Seem to remember he scored with his head against stoke to keep us in the prem. !!

Ihaventaclue
13-01-2014, 08:16 AM
His first goal, the first goal of the season for both the whole of the prem, and Wigan against Aston Villa was a stunner and definitely his best.

It was probably goal of the day and season for both the Prem and Wigan.

Nice sunny afternoon, down the right side and a looping volley than not even Gordon Banks or Ali could have stopped.

Gaz_latic
13-01-2014, 08:49 AM

Is it wrong that my immediate thought when I read that was "Yeah, as a corner flag".

He was full of effort but he couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo from five paces. Roy Carroll has done well for himself of late, he's become something of a cult hero at Olympiakos.

WhoRYa
13-01-2014, 09:04 AM
Roy Carroll has done well for himself of late, he's become something of a cult hero at Olympiakos.

That's what I thought & was goign to post something similar but checked online befroe I did & by all accounts he has slipped to third in the pecking order this season.
I'd agree though that someone who left latics for United, displaced France's #1 keeper, created a record at United for consecutive clean sheets & who only last season was playing champions league football is hardly disappearing from view!!!