PDA

View Full Version : An Angry Fan

JimmyV66
09-01-2014, 12:14 AM
Seems that a very angry fan confronted David Sullivan at the game tonight and asked why Allardyce has not been sacked.

Sullivan explained that they cant sak him because it will cost A?4million to pay him off and they cant offord it plus he is not sure who else out there is better.

If true then speaks volumues once again for our wonderful owners. Hardly a ringing endorsment of Sam's ability as a football manager ethier.

In other words Sullivan admits "sorry, we are stuck with him chaps"

:blue:

Tone_Loc
09-01-2014, 12:22 AM
Seems that a very angry fan confronted David Sullivan at the game tonight and asked why Allardyce has not been sacked.

Sullivan explained that they cant sak him because it will cost A?4million to pay him off and they cant offord it plus he is not sure who else out there is better.

If true then speaks volumues once again for our wonderful owners. Hardly a ringing endorsment of Sam's ability as a football manager ethier.

In other words Sullivan admits "sorry, we are stuck with him chaps"

:blue:

"Can't afford it" XD X-D
Between the two they're worth 1.2 billion AND they stand to lose 20 times that amount if we go down.

The game against Cardiff is going to billed as "The club that acted versus the club that didn't"

JimmyV66
09-01-2014, 12:26 AM
Way i see it is Sullivan is really hoping Allardyce resigns.

Allardyce is preying for the sack so he can get his massive payoff. Then he can retire as a manager and become a TV pundit.

Yes i do think Sam is trying to get the sack now, have thought that for a fair while and im far from alone.

hammerwell06
09-01-2014, 12:35 AM
I don't believe, " He is sorry , we are stuck with him ".

But I do believe , "He ain't got a clue who to replace him with " .

Why don't he just get " Jack to do a poll on Twitter " ffs.

It's probably too late for anyone to save our season now , but who knows a change of manager could of saved our pride & confidence.

Doesn't he know how much relegation could cost us in the long run , I'm sure it'll be more than 4 Mil .

SuperIrons
09-01-2014, 12:45 AM
4 million is just pocket change for the D&S.

The real issue is that by sacking SA after having secured his services just 2.5 years ago, they fear that they will be shown up as having bad judgement and trust me, when you have the sort of cash that they do, then you find it very difficult to find fault with anything you do let alone allow others to do so.

However, I am confident that after we lose to Cardiff City on Saturday (due to Sam Allardyce's persistently suicidal team formations), they will overcome their ego and sack him.

tassiehammer
09-01-2014, 04:17 AM
Should have asked him "Do you feel a wally going for drinks with the other chairmen dressed as a Cossack?"

Then again he probably feels a wally being Sam's guvnor.

Tone_Loc
09-01-2014, 05:40 AM
Yes i do think Sam is trying to get the sack now, have thought that for a fair while and im far from alone.
Judging by the players,... it looks like they're fed up with him too.

These idiots need to see that the situation is DEAD and need to move NOW

palerider
09-01-2014, 06:22 AM
It's not just Allardyce. It's the God-knows how many backroom staff he has because any new manager would want his own people.

But Saturday should be judgement day. He has three days to lift a pitiful side. Fail to do that and the Chuckles must act, compensation or not, because not many will watch this shower in the Championship which is where we're headed. Relegation, but with a new man in charge and trying to play football, right now is acceptable.

So Saturday night then. Win or draw and he's bought some time. Lose and get sacked. It really is as simple as that.

Sullivan and Gold, you've brought this on yourselves. Have the cojones to do something about it.

Whiskyman
09-01-2014, 07:21 AM
[Judging by the players,... it looks like they're fed up with him too.

These idiots need to see that the situation is DEAD and need to move NOW

It was a totally spineless performance. I can handle watching the team being outclassed if they're putting in a shift but last night's surrender was a team going through the motions. And I'm sure if I could see it before I switched off the T V then the fans who took the time and effort to travel to watch the game could see it too. I'm surprised only one confronted Rentagob tbh.

WHU
09-01-2014, 07:36 AM
the only way we survive the drop is to take a chance

PDS interim for 6 months with options to hire or fire

imagine the passion

imagine our support

it really does need something leftfield and this id fu(king leftfield

themooseman1969
09-01-2014, 08:40 AM
LOL LOL As a Hull City fan I think West Hum are best in the Championship or division 1. You play like a pub team and the rest of the country are all laughing at you. Big, Fat, Sam has given up on you, but who would blame him for staying with such a useless team for all the money he's getting. Championship losers with a new half empty stadium coming PMSL. R.I.P West Hummers and enjoy your next pay packet Sam PMSL xxxxxxxxxx :D

punkrockhammer
09-01-2014, 08:47 AM
LOL LOL As a Hull City fan I think West Hum are best in the Championship or division 1. You play like a pub team and the rest of the country are all laughing at you. Big, Fat, Sam has given up on you, but who would blame him for staying with such a useless team for all the money he's getting. Championship losers with a new half empty stadium coming PMSL. R.I.P West Hummers and enjoy your next pay packet Sam PMSL xxxxxxxxxx :D

You used the acronym PMSL, so apart from living in a ****hole, you are confirming you are also a c*nt

Run along

Woosnam
09-01-2014, 08:49 AM
Schadenfreude is cheap and easy my friend. But I wouldn't be too smug if I were you. After all you are not exactly setting the Premiership alight are you now. Pretty soon it will be your turn to be fighting desperately against relegation and losing the battle.

Get a handle on a sense of perspective. How many honours have you won? How many England players have you produced? What history do you have? Soon you will be back in the lower division(s) where you belong, so please dignify this brute fact with a long interval of silence. Come back when you have something to boast about.

Have a nice day..

castiron
09-01-2014, 08:51 AM
Hull City ffs XD Bruce has got a great track record of keeping his job. Your turn next year. Sorry I should have said Hull Tigers..Rrrroooaarrrr XD

Happy_Hammer_66
09-01-2014, 10:01 AM

LOL Hull Tigers XD X-D , now there is a team with no identity X-D

mickyj
09-01-2014, 10:22 AM
Boys no matter how bad we get we will never be as laughable as this lot.

How embarrassing. XD XD XD

Check out the linky thing - view external link (http://youtu.be/tgS1RFk1cU8)