PDA

View Full Version : Orient?

Narrowboat09
09-01-2014, 07:35 AM
Can anyone explain the reason for most of the seats in the West stand being unavailable on line for this fixture?

millavanilla
09-01-2014, 08:02 AM
Havent got a clue mate, looks like another brainwave...like the one with segregation...and especially the one where we play a team with a good following...fair enough, i understand the fences outside the ground are to stop fans clashing but its a joke..theyve had a season and a half to sort that back car park out..and in any case, whats wrong with parking in a puddle or two? is this another case of health and safety lunacy? Its concrete...years ago at places like oldham you needed wellies..instead if you want to go back towards kimberworth, you have to go up don street, and then turn left...which brings you back to the away fans! Sheer lunacy...who makes these decisions? someone who knows nothing about football i suspect...

Narrowboat09
09-01-2014, 08:37 AM
Are you the bloke who almost got arrested for threatening to go through the barrier after the Coventry game? I had to take the route down Don St to get to my car meeting their fans at the end of NYW-scary!

millavanilla
09-01-2014, 08:42 AM
No but i saw 2 blokes get over the fence..might have been them...the stewards are only doing what theyre told but its ridiculous...computer says no...

millersontour
09-01-2014, 02:39 PM
No but I was ...what a complete and utter b011ox this club do to its fans I came out ten mins early to avoid the having to walk round 5h1te only to be told I have to walk round by some fat guy from birmingham...complete c0 ck up from the club again.

Narrowboat09
09-01-2014, 03:29 PM
I felt for you pal but on hearing what was being said to you by the jobsworths I decided to call it quits and follow the fence. I agree something needs to be done. The current situation just moves the problem 100yds down the street.

vespabri
09-01-2014, 03:33 PM
Sit with the away fans!XD XD XD XD