he'll be different

we'll be different

i'm in

change nothing and nothing will change

punkrockhammer
09-01-2014, 08:16 AM
Literally NOTHING could be worse than it is now

At least we might see some football, some passion, some effort and some goals

For the first time in my life, I couldn't give a toss last night. I was just making money from City goals

I feel sorry for Adrian. Talk about protecting his Bolton buddy. Adrian has been put in on a hiding to nothing against City, Arsenal, Manure and Forest

He looked proper ****ed off last night

WHU
09-01-2014, 09:06 AM
but we'd all be on that crazy train mate and it would be so much different to this confidence shot lot with a bullsh1tting dinosaur manager and a very sombre following, particularly at home

we need to take a chance or it's certain relegation for me, if he stays

Paulo_10
09-01-2014, 09:08 AM
Under no circumstances is PDC the man to save our season.

Redknapp, yes. PDC, absolutely not.

Woosnam
09-01-2014, 09:34 AM
Another day, another game, another humiliation; but I suppose we can eke out some solace given the fact that it was Man City we were up against rather than a lower division team. Okay, so I am grasping at straws!

The vicissitudes of football. This was going to be the season in which we were going to kick on. Our position in the Prem had been consolidated, we had the prospect of moving into a mint-new, start-of-the-art stadium, and everything in the garden looked rosy. And then ... Everything just fell apart. Now we are back in familiar territory of a desperate struggle against relegation, which apart from 2006, has been the case since the Brown-Reoder debacle in 2002-2003, a relegation which in my view we have never really recovered from.

So what now? Normally I would not argue that for a change of coach in circumstances such as we are now experiencing. However, the situation seems so deep and intractable that radical measures now seem imperative. Allardyce has been given every cha

rednekst
09-01-2014, 09:49 AM
think the nail has been hit on the head ,again, on this thread...the manager.

That is also the worrying fragment of the whole problem...who is available?

Some have said 'Arry', well isn't he tied up with a contract with QPR ?

I that is the case then the old bugbear now comes into play...compensation!

If the two 'muppets' are reluctant to pay up Sams, then they won't pay for 'Arrys' contract.

At the moment it is "rock and a hard place" syndrome!!

Eggerts_Ears
09-01-2014, 09:57 AM
Fu(king hell, things must be bad...

Absolutely fu(king not, I'm amazed that you think that he'd last 6 games.

palerider
09-01-2014, 10:12 AM
Looking at alternatives you also have to consider the finances. It's reckoned to be about 4-6 million to sack Allardyce.

He has a big entourage. Mackay, Redknapp, Bilic, whoever would want to bring in their own staff, understandably.

The one man who wouldn't imo is PDC. West Ham is in his blood. He'd jump at the chance just to prove himself again at the top level, even on a temporary contract.

And would it be any worse ? I won't go to UP with Sam in charge. If Paolo came in I'd buy a ticket. As WHU said, If nothing changes, nothing will change.

PDC wouldn't accept an snail's-pace idiot of a captain and he'd ruffle feathers. The team needs it.

Ask him. No, beg him. The alternative is certain relegation. Under PDC it may be relegation, but he'd bring some heart back in the club.

jameskel
09-01-2014, 10:18 AM
as well as sacking BFS, half the f.ucking team should go as well, for a complete lack off effort. Shameful.

F.uck PDC. he is a nutter

pains me to say it, but it has to be Harry

palerider
09-01-2014, 10:21 AM
as well as sacking BFS, half the f.ucking team should go as well, for a complete lack off effort. Shameful.

Harry's got a job mate. The Chuckles wouldn't pay the compo. He'd also want Kevin Bond and Joe Jordan. They wouldn't go for that.

RingoBingoDingo
09-01-2014, 10:32 AM

I Cant see why old Arry would go there at the moment he has got as much chance of a clean slate in the premier league next year at qpr as he does with wham and probably a sizeable transfer kitty at the former and probably most tellingly of all a much higher wage at qpr he'll know where his breads buttered, Mckay for you lot its a no brainer

davee59
09-01-2014, 11:40 AM
6 month interim with option to hire or fire thereafter

it really does need something totally different to beat the drop

he'll be different

we'll be different

i'm in

Not sure how your highly paid stars would react to NO Ketchup in the can****? :D

WHU
09-01-2014, 11:47 AM
if i thought there was even a 20% chance of redknapp, that would have been the subject of my thread

unlike some, i very much rate him as a manager, always have done

EE - it is bad mate ain't it?

there was a reason i said interim/6 months - he did keep sunderland up, many forget this, most considered sunderland dead and buried

Eggerts_Ears
09-01-2014, 11:53 AM
if i thought there was even a 20% chance of redknapp, that would have been the subject of my thread

there was a reason i said interim/6 months - he did keep sunderland up, many forget this, most considered sunderland dead and buried

He was in charge for 6 games mate, we have half a season left, He won 2 of those games.

Sunderland were nowhere near the situation we find ourselves in, to say he "saved" them is a bit much. Wigan being utterly dogsh1t had a lot more to do with it.

He was at Sunderland for 6 months, 2 wins in 6 months?

It is fu(king terrible at the minute Wooey babes, no doubt. But it isn't so bad that I'd even contemplate Paolo.

Sorry.

Norfolkammer
09-01-2014, 12:01 PM
PDC + ?4m compo' or HR + ?4m compo' are not likely to happen.

I think G & S will stick with Allardyce until his contract finishes and will then offload him as it's obvious he's gone as far as he can with our club.

Yes it may be too late but at least he'll be tubed.

RingoBingoDingo
09-01-2014, 12:03 PM

He was in charge for 6 games mate, we have half a season left, He won 2 of those games.

Sunderland were nowhere near the situation we find ourselves in, to say he "saved" them is a bit much. Wigan being utterly dogsh1t had a lot more to do with it.

He was at Sunderland for 6 months, 2 wins in 6 months?

It is fu(king terrible at the minute Wooey babes, no doubt. But it isn't so bad that I'd even contemplate Paolo.

Sorry.[/quote]

Egbert has got this one bang on PDC is a smashing fella charachter and player but as a manager he is a ticking time bomb he'd take

WHU
09-01-2014, 12:08 PM
sunderland were going down with MON and change prevented a freefall club going down

less games i agree but he kept them up

there isn't an abundance of proven managers available so the chance is worth it

where is this 2/5 at the bookies coming from on harry? he surely cannot leave loftus road? then again he did a trio of changes on the south coast and took all the heat that comes with that, you never know i guess

BlackDiamond
09-01-2014, 12:15 PM

he'll be different

we'll be different

i'm in

Not sure how your highly paid stars would react to NO Ketchup in the can****? :D[/quote]

Spot on Davee. And the no communication ban,with ancilliary personnel,catering staff etc is just bonkers. PDC is madder than a bag of frogs.He might also have issuettes with fascist sympathies.

bones
09-01-2014, 12:28 PM

he'll be different

we'll be different

i'm in

morning whu,

old saying " you never see a bookie wait for a bus" . in other words they normally get things right, Fat man is now 1/5, have seen 1/6 for him to get tin tack.Has for pdc, loved the guy has a player but i think its nailed on old harry boy coming home,couple of days ago he made it known his not happy at QPR.Even if harry came home and whu went down you know harry would bring us straight back up. COYI

WHU
09-01-2014, 12:37 PM
yes he would mate

i hope you're right

hadn't heard he was unhappy, is there a link?

ror
09-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Roeder anyone? :D

bones
09-01-2014, 12:55 PM
yes he would mate

i hope you're right

hadn't heard he was unhappy, is there a link?

my youngest son heard it on talksport "a friend of harry redknapp said ".

I bet like me some of the best games of football you've ever watch over whu was when harry was manager and to be honest i couldn't give a flying f-ck what he gets up to away from football,IF he comes home I will be singing "HARRY REDKNAPPS CLARET AND BLUE ARMY" - view external link (http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/west-ham-crisis-harry-redknapp-2995533)

bazwillrun
09-01-2014, 01:22 PM
all i know is Sam is the whole problem , not the solution in any way or form, but who to take over ?

Pffft , I havent got a clue, PDC in theory but in practice dont think hed even last the season end with our owners.

maybe a caretaker is the answer

And 'Arry, stated yesterday on sky i think it was, that he really doesnt know where the bookies got their info from, he said they must make it all up, and said categorically he wasnt coming to WHU

however his dog has now issued a statement saying...ruff ruff rff !

only1salty
09-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Di Canio in a hearbeat.

One poster on here. "We would go down with fireworks."

Better than going down with a whimper, a dull neck ache of a whimper at that.

Bookies don't always get it right.

We were 10/1 to be relegated after beating Spurs 3-0.

WHU
09-01-2014, 01:37 PM
bones and salty

good points

like you bones, mostly enjoyed our viewing times with redknapp

Eggerts_Ears
09-01-2014, 01:53 PM
We would go down with fireworks.

What does this actually mean? If we went down with PDC in charge, it would mean that we are still losing most weeks and not playing great.

You'd enjoy that would you?

If PDC came in, and as at Sunderland, failed, not one of you would be saying "at least we had some fireworks."

He'd be getting the right royal (unting and the board would be the target now for appointing a man clearly not up to the job.

palerider
09-01-2014, 02:00 PM

What does this actually mean? If we went down with PDC in charge, it would mean that we are still losing most weeks and not playing great.

If PDC came in, and as at Sunderland, failed, not one of you would be saying "at least we had some fireworks."

He'd be getting the right royal (unting and the board would be the target now for appointing a man clearly not up to the job.[/quote]

The way I see it is not really wanting PDC. Just not wanting Allardyce.

Could the football possibly be as bad ?

only1salty
09-01-2014, 02:02 PM

He'd be getting the right royal (unting and the board would be the target now for appointing a man clearly not up to the job.[/quote]

Yes I would.

I would enjoy having a manager who gave a sh!t
I would enjoy watching a team that tackled and harassed the opposition, regardless of ability

But most of all I would enjoy the atmosphere of being up for games, of walking to the ground with anticipation of what might happen.

So we lose. So what?

We have lost plenty in the past and we will lose plenty in the future.

It's not the defeat, it's the manner of defeat.

The clu

WHU
09-01-2014, 02:12 PM
totally with salty

i think we'd all take redknapp over PDC but that's unlikely

you'd keep allardyce over PDC EE knowing they ain't playing for this manager?

Eggerts_Ears
09-01-2014, 02:16 PM
totally with salty

i think we'd all take redknapp over PDC but that's unlikely

you'd keep allardyce over PDC EE knowing they ain't playing for this manager?

I'd rather Roeder.

It's sentimental sh1te, the man is a fu(king lunatic who, in 2 months this season, has already relegated one club.

Great idea, let's bring him here for another 2 months so he can do the same to us. 2 clubs in one season, that would have to be a record.

It's madness, utter madness.

Redknapp is another matter.

Eggerts_Ears
09-01-2014, 02:20 PM

Yes I would.

I would enjoy watching a team that tackled and harassed the opposition, regardless of ability

But most of all I would enjoy the atmosphere of being up for games, of walking to the ground with anticipation of what might happen.

So we lose. So what?

We have lost plenty in the past and we will lose plenty in the future.

It's not

hammerinbristol
09-01-2014, 02:22 PM
Don't think his political beliefs sit too well with the owners. Harry with Rio as player coach would be a dream. Seriously though who would want the job apart from BFS or PDC? Players don't want to join us and the players here keep getting injured and are lacking spirit. Nolan held the dressing room together for a while (not with performances) now he's thrown his toys out we need a new leader too. We're shafted all ends up the way I see it. Any improvement on the season so far will be greeted with a bit of hope by me whoever is in charge.

only1salty
10-01-2014, 01:03 PM

Yes I would.

So we lose. So what?

We have lost plenty in the past

BillyDWhizz
10-01-2014, 02:13 PM
Bilic in a heartbeat. If ever there was someone tailor made to come in and turn things around it's him. You can shove Billy Davis right up yer Khyber...Billy fking Davis ffs!

In an ideal world Bilic would be manager and clever chairmen would bring in PDC and Julian in some capacity. Having them around the training ground and dressing rooms certainly would keep our current crop of failures focused!

I don't reckon any of those three would demand silly money either, not with their genuine love of our club..Certainly no where near the money pit that is Sam f.ucking Allardyce.

Whiskyman
10-01-2014, 02:27 PM
In an ideal world Bilic would be manager and clever chairmen would bring in PDC and Julian in some capacity. Having them around the training ground and dressing rooms certainly would keep our current crop of failures focused!

I don't reckon any of those three would demand silly money either, not with their genuine love of our club..Certainly no where near the money pit that is Sam f.ucking Allardyce.

Bilic as manager and diC in a coaching capacity could be a decent shout. But I'd keep JD well away from the club tbh. A total disaster at (Grays?) when he tried his hand at management. Apparently the bloke didn't have a scooby.

And whilst Billy Davies wouldn't set the pulses racing we could get worse given Pinky & Perky's track record. Davies has done a decent job wherever he's been but all he is remembered for is his time at Derby when they set a low points record. We shouldn't forget that when he took over at Derby they were

newmarket
10-01-2014, 02:37 PM
Good post woo , very good post but cant see it happening .

Anybody to come in and kick a.rse really but it wont happen with pinky and perky in charge . Everybody could see what was going to happen with the grant business. They did nothing then and will do nothing now .

Trev back as caretaker anyone ?

michael tellinger
11-01-2014, 12:15 AM
I have been wanting to join for some time, reading for longer, but this mess we are in and in particular this thread made me contribute, for what it's worth.

Because I was a massive fan of HR even during the whole disloyal Portsmouth/Southampton/Portsmouth,which ever way round,I still liked the man,plus the brown envelope stuff,still couldn't give a t@ss, there is enough money and corruption going around in the prem (from outsiders and non players) so why shouldn't the people in the trenches have some of the same?.

Ok going to them, soured it a bit and even more so kunting us off and every chance, even MAYBE telling the truth about the club turfing out B.Moore from the stands in the past,made it even worse for me, but maybe it was true and true of the owners of the time,and he's dig was intended at them and not the club today???

would I have him back,100% yes, I can not see it happening personally,due to most of the facts already mentioned.

PDC 100% yes as well and more likely.

So

Westham67
11-01-2014, 04:47 AM
Well would it matter if Harry R or Guus H or p.D.C where to replace the toad are we going to survive this season if not then start to rebuild the club. Buy youth and make the toad coach them if he don't like it then give him his p45.But by putting P.D.C in charge is a waste of time and effort because he is like Zola,Keane,Macari,Ince,****s great players in there day but in the management stakes they are just not good enough.

palerider
11-01-2014, 10:08 AM
In the Italian press. Seen the link on KUMB. Would jump at the chance.

I reckon he'd work for nothing. He'd immediately get a buzz about the place. He'd kick a few lazy fat @rses.

It's a no-brainer for me it really is. In 50 years of following West Ham I've never been as dispirited as I am now.

SuperIrons
13-01-2014, 12:19 AM
I mentioned PDC on here at the beginning of last month but most were less eager to have him.

He would motivate the players without a doubt and instil the kind of fighting spirit within the squad which I believe would help us avoid relegation.

After the summer, who knows whether the D&S would persevere with him but for now, the most important thing is for us to be rid of Allardyce and his crap tactics/formations and bring in someone like PDC who would be respected by supporters and players alike.

OZHAMMER
13-01-2014, 12:34 AM
i am not convinced that the swindon and sunderland players repsected him by the time he left those clubs... :?

i could be wrong though.

Whiskyman
13-01-2014, 07:55 AM
Whether wwe think appointing PdiC is a good idea or not doesn't make one bit of difference. Can anyone seriously see Pinky & Perky appointing diCanio (his politics alone probably scare them schittless) or a similar Maverick?

When SA goes assuming P & P are still in charge we can look forward to a typically uninspiring appointment. Word is Malky Mackay is the often mentioned in the West Ham boardroom.

Norfolkammer
13-01-2014, 09:13 AM
Unfortunately - Allardyce will be with us through 2015. Then just maybe the owners will realise that our club can't go any further with him.

Hammerman69
13-01-2014, 10:31 AM
For me...no way PDC...I was at Cardiff on Saturday and that performance showed that the dressing room is not lost whereas PdC lost the Sunderland dressing room very very soon after arriving.