PDA

View Full Version : Bamford to start v Leicester or not?

roger_ramjet
09-01-2014, 08:31 AM
Thoughts? I think the way to beat Leicester is to attack them. Do we have the balls to go for it or do we subside to 1 win in 5 "relegation form"?

Thanks for all your support during my exile. I feel like Mohamed Bouazizi. If my suffering can help overthrow a pernicious bully in authority, then it will all be worthwhile!!

PS that was tongue in cheek, please don't throw me in the briar patch again Brer Rat

OldRamsFan
09-01-2014, 12:08 PM
Go for it but be ready for them to do it too.No point sitting at the back and trying to simply fend them off for 90 minutes.We have a new option so get it on!No one has any idea how he will fit in with what we have so the element of surprise is on our side.
And leave Ward out of the starting lineup,he's dropped off since he came back.

Gift_of_the_Gabb
09-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Good to see you back Roger. A new low was reached with your ban.

On subject, I don't really know enough about Bamford will be interesting to see where McClaren fits him in. If he does start, my bet would be replacing Ward.

Rattea
09-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Thanks for all your support during my exile. I feel like Mohamed Bouazizi. If my suffering can help overthrow a pernicious bully in authority, then it will all be worthwhile!!

PS that was tongue in cheek, please don't throw me in the briar patch again Brer Rat

You need to get reading from my "little red book" I'm publishing to all posters to make sure :p

dcfcdavecov
09-01-2014, 01:03 PM
Don't forget to proof read before publishing.

Got to break the habit sometime.

Manofpride
09-01-2014, 03:02 PM
The match is to important to start him. Stick him on the bench if he's fit!

SlimyLimey
09-01-2014, 03:39 PM
It may depend on how he has looked in training since he joined us I also believe however he will be on the bench.

triz
09-01-2014, 04:31 PM
yh he'll be on the bench, id be very surprised if he starts. Like many have said though ward needs a rest or dropping