PDA

View Full Version : MillersMad badges update

redandgreen
09-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Should be delivered to Redandgreen Towers on Friday, so all being well, they will be available in the Bluecoat this Saturday from whatever time my driver delivers me there (ie 1.30ish).

sota
09-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Nice one. I'll be able to collect mine in 46 days and 5 hours...not that I'm counting the days.

crashbang
09-01-2014, 08:39 PM
Hang on to mine, miss first game Saturday (Plastic)
Picked up an injury at work

BradfordFozzie
09-01-2014, 10:27 PM
Taxi ready and waiting. :)

See you all in Bluecoats from 1.30.

jolly_roger
09-01-2014, 10:40 PM
Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges.

(are they plastic for the real fans?)

shiregreenmillers
09-01-2014, 11:22 PM

(are they plastic for the real fans?)Am not plastic jolly so mine will be made of gold ..

vespabri
10-01-2014, 06:27 AM
I"ll try to pop i for my 2, not going to match as i"m off to my Dads 80th birthday meal but i"ll try my best to be i bluecoats for a quick Erdinger!!

redandgreen
10-01-2014, 05:29 PM
Thought I might not get them in time for tomorrow as I'm on holiday this week and they were delivered to my work in Queensbury, rather than home. But I went the extra mile (or 15) for you all and they will be on sale tomorrow. Though I say it myself, they look pretty good. So don't forget your 4 quids or multiples of for some!
Moulin Rouge badges also available for 3 quid with 1 quid of each sale added to the charidee pot

shiregreenmillers
10-01-2014, 05:36 PM
Thought I might not get them in time for tomorrow as I'm on holiday this week and they were delivered to my work in Queensbury, rather than home. But I went the extra mile (or 15) for you all and they will be on sale tomorrow. Though I say it myself, they look pretty good. So don't forget your 4 quids or multiples of for some!
Moulin Rouge badges also available for 3 quid with 1 quid of each sale added to the charidee potI will give you a big kiss tomorrow redandgreen :s :s

CAMiller
10-01-2014, 06:21 PM
Moulin Rouge badges also available for 3 quid with 1 quid of each sale added to the charidee pot

Carrying all that coin around you'll need some strong pockets and good bodyguards - I hear balding overweight men are in short supply in the pub at that time on a Saturday afternoon ;D

S8_Miller
10-01-2014, 06:38 PM

Any chance of posting one out?

redandgreen
10-01-2014, 07:19 PM

Carrying all that coin around you'll need some strong pockets and good bodyguards - I hear balding overweight men are in short supply in the pub at that time on a Saturday afternoon ;D[/quote]

You are right, I could do with a couple of Mitchell Brothers look-a-likees. What chance I'll come across such people in the Bluecoat?

redandgreen
10-01-2014, 07:20 PM

Any chance of posting one out?[/quote]

give me time

Croglin
10-01-2014, 07:35 PM
R&G, will pop in and get mine and CTMillers. Do you have spares as I'd like to get another if you have enough?

Brin
10-01-2014, 07:37 PM

(are they plastic for the real fans?)

JR that has to be one of my all time favourite films...the one liners are brilliant if you listen for them...

redandgreen
10-01-2014, 07:41 PM
corner was keeping a count, but I think the pledges came to just over 100 and I've got 150, so plenty of spares (and Moulin Rouge badges!!)
I've got the invoice to show anyone, so once 60 are sold, it's all profit

LRmiller
10-01-2014, 08:19 PM
I'll be in Bluecoats tomorrow with me 4 quid

Brin
10-01-2014, 09:14 PM
corner was keeping a count, but I think the pledges came to just over 100 and I've got 150, so plenty of spares (and Moulin Rouge badges!!)
I've got the invoice to show anyone, so once 60 are sold, it's all profit

See you tomorrow fella...I will be collecting my two and Crash's 3...;-)

villamiller
10-01-2014, 09:23 PM
can i have a discount on my 18 ;D ;D ;D

frogmiller
10-01-2014, 09:26 PM
A free badge should have been given for the biggest weight loss!

Villa if you don't press the complaints button then ask Brin or gm for my mobile number tomorrow ;D

shiregreenmillers
10-01-2014, 09:28 PM
can i have a discount on my 18 ;D ;D ;DJust bring 72 pounds he will let you of with the rest :P :P :P

crashbang
10-01-2014, 09:30 PM
A free badge should have been given for the biggest weight loss!

Villa if you don't press the complaints button then ask Brin or gm for my mobile number tomorrow ;D

You cut your toe nails?

villamiller
10-01-2014, 09:30 PM
[quote="frogmiller"]A free badge should have been given for the biggest weight loss!

Villa if you don't press the complaints button then ask Brin or gm for my mobile number tomorrow ;D[/quote
pressed the complaint button frog ,again :D :D :D

redandgreen
11-01-2014, 12:56 AM
Moulin Rouge badges also available for 3 quid with 1 quid of each sale added to the charidee potI will give you a big kiss tomorrow redandgreen :s :s[/quote]

How will i know it's you, they might be queuing up to kiss me!

CTMilller
11-01-2014, 01:59 AM
R&G, will pop in and get mine and CTMillers. Do you have spares as I'd like to get another if you have enough?

Thanks Crogs. You're s star...

shiregreenmillers
11-01-2014, 09:09 AM
Moulin Rouge badges also available for 3 quid with 1 quid of each sale added to the charidee potI will give you a big kiss tomorrow redandgreen :s :s[/quote]

How will i know it's you, they might be queuing up to kiss me![/quote]Trust me you will know XD XD

HotshotBobbyW
11-01-2014, 09:24 AM
Any pictures ??

Croglin
11-01-2014, 09:36 AM

Thanks Crogs. You're s star...[/quote]

Kein problem.

shiregreenmillers
11-01-2014, 09:45 AM
Any pictures ??What of the badges are me XD XD XD XD

redandgreen
11-01-2014, 11:23 AM
:D :D :D

Corner
11-01-2014, 11:47 AM
Printed out the list of who wants how many. See you all there & no dodging!! :)

Brin
11-01-2014, 11:57 AM

Shire...she said dodging! Down boy down...

Croglin
11-01-2014, 04:10 PM
I've collected my badge today from Red&Green/Corner. Can I be the first to congratulate Red&Green for sorting it all out, he's made a grand job of it. Thanks also to Corner for her spreadsheet and carrying the swag bag. Well done all.

frogmiller
11-01-2014, 04:11 PM
I've collected my badge today from Red&Green/Corner. Can I be the first to congratulate Red&Green for sorting it all out, he's made a grand job of it. Thanks also to Corner for her spreadsheet and carrying the swag bag. Well done all.

No weighing scales?

shiregreenmillers
11-01-2014, 07:02 PM

Shire...she said dodging! Down boy down...[/quote]I wish brin corner can dodge with me anytime XD XD XD XD XD

marshmiller
11-01-2014, 07:04 PM
nipped in with the eldest couldn't see anyone who who seemed to be selling em :? so went over to high house? ... plus didn't finish work til 1:30.I will honour my ask for my two I believe it was? :)

crashbang
11-01-2014, 07:07 PM

Shire...she said dodging! Down boy down...[/quote]I wish brin corner can dodge with me anytime XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]

You are getting to sound like Frankie Howerd you saddo

shiregreenmillers
11-01-2014, 07:08 PM
nipped in with the eldest couldn't see anyone who who seemed to be selling em :? so went over to high house? ... plus didn't finish work til 1:30.I will honour my ask for my two I believe it was? :)redagreen did not get in till 1.45 mate ...I Got my 3 ...

shiregreenmillers
11-01-2014, 07:09 PM

Shire...she said dodging! Down boy down...[/quote]I wish brin corner can dodge with me anytime XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]

You are getting to sound like Frankie Howerd you saddo[/quote]Who me are brin :P :P

Corner
11-01-2014, 07:21 PM

You are getting to sound like Frankie Howerd you saddo[/quote]Who me are brin :P :P[/quote]

Both of you!! >:) >:-)

redandgreen
12-01-2014, 09:03 PM
nipped in with the eldest couldn't see anyone who who seemed to be selling em :? so went over to high house? ... plus didn't finish work til 1:30.I will honour my ask for my two I believe it was? :)

marsh, according to corner's bible ie spreadsheet you wanted 4