PDA

View Full Version : Next up - Hearts

jwok
09-01-2014, 11:21 AM
Not wanting to count chickens...but surely we can win at Tynecastle? - view external link (www.motherwell-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/next_up__hearts_820946/index.shtml)

LawSteelman
09-01-2014, 01:05 PM
Not wanting to count chickens...but surely we can win at Tynecastle?

Sorry but I don't think we will and I reckon we're looking at a horrible afternoon here.

This is just the type of game we would f@ck up in. We're going for what I believe would be something like a record 6th win on the trot, Hearts have lost their last two and perhaps most worryingly, Motherwell fans seem to be brimming with confidence that we're going to go to Tynecastle and really stick it to them. Well I've supported Motherwell too long to know that it's never as easy as that and I fully expect a defeat here.

This game's got shades of Ibrox September 2012 and even Tynecastle from May 1995 when, if I remember correctly, a Motherwell win would confine Hearts to the play offs. I remember a huge amount of over confidence ahead of both those games and they both ended in 2-0 defeats. Saturday will see a similar scoreline.

I'd really love to go there and win, as I alwa

wellowell
09-01-2014, 01:15 PM
Got to totally disagree i expect us to go there and win we are playing great football at the moment creating plenty of chances scored 9 goals in last 2 games and after watching hearts against hibs i fully expect us to get 3 points on saturday.

LawSteelman
10-01-2014, 07:14 AM
Hope you're right but I don't think you will be. I've got a really bad feeling about this game.

Handsome_Devil
10-01-2014, 05:54 PM
Hearts are basically the 2002/3 version of us - if we're unlucky to catch them on a good day and we're complacent we could have problems but really, we should surely be looking to win this one.