PDA

View Full Version : KArma for connelljj

danegee
09-01-2014, 01:34 PM
Quote:
it was funny to see spurs playing a full side against arsenal's Reserves,what is it with spurs you cant beat a reserve side XD,against city we will lose but it wont be 6 nil.its a bad year for the fans of spurs and west ham.:(

I remind you again, Spurs had Siggurdsson, Holtby, Lamela, Sandro, Paulinho, Townsend, Naughton, Vertonghen, Kaboul, and Defoe out through injury and had Bentaleb starting with Fredericks, Kane, Obika and Fryers on the bench.
4 of those would probably have started, and the rest been on the bench.
So, who really had the reserve side out?

Trevsheadwonthecup
09-01-2014, 01:39 PM
Quote:
it was funny to see spurs playing a full side against arsenal's Reserves,what is it with spurs you cant beat a reserve side XD,against city we will lose but it wont be 6 nil.its a bad year for the fans of spurs and west ham.:(

WHO ACTUALLY GIVES A FU(K!

I remind you again, Spurs had Siggurdsson, Holtby, Lamela, Sandro, Paulinho, Townsend, Naughton, Vertonghen, Kaboul, and Defoe out through injury and had Bentaleb starting with Fredericks, Kane, Obika and Fryers on the bench.
So, who really had the reserve side out?

connelljj
09-01-2014, 02:49 PM
Quote:

So, who really had the reserve side out? wow you got me...