PDA

View Full Version : Addison admires gaffers honesty

deano_83
09-01-2014, 02:21 PM
New recruit Miles Addison says the straight talking Steve Evans was the reason he decided to sign for the Millers. - view external link (www.rotherhamunited-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/addison_admires_gaffers_honesty_820976/index.shtml)

Deepmidwinter
09-01-2014, 03:35 PM
"...successful four or five months while Steve Evans is here".

Does Addison know something we don't?

bradthemiller
09-01-2014, 03:49 PM
All well & good but what a monumental **** up by Evans letting Tidser, Worall & the others go on loan & not replacing them in time for the Crewe game.
He's gone from " we'll have two or three in for Tuesday" to Raynor today saying "we won't sign players for the sake of it, quality not quantity", MONUMENTAL **** up by the Management team.
Que three or four players on the bench for Saturday again

gramiller1959
09-01-2014, 03:50 PM
[quote="Deepmidwinter".

Does Addison know something we don't?[/quote]

i did wonder that myself :/ is evans off to the pigs at the end of the season ? is this why grey is still in charge there ?

Heman
09-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Paul Warne for left back.

gramiller1959
09-01-2014, 04:51 PM
i did wonder that myself :/ is evans off to the pigs at the end of the season ? is this why grey is still in charge there ?

the phrase "he admires evans honesty" followed by "while hes here" makes you wonder if evans has told him he is going at the end of the season :/

Deepmidwinter
09-01-2014, 05:00 PM
It certainly reads that way

wrinkly
09-01-2014, 05:14 PM
As we are taking Addison's comments literally to a mind-numbingly ridiculous degree this should be good news:

"He seems really straight forward, and as a footballer that’s all you want, honesty"

That's all he wants - so he'll be happy to never get picked and will not require any wages.
great signing.

Of course I may be being too cynical.
It's highly likely that a manager would sit down and tell a loan player that he was off at the end of the season. That sort of news would never get out would it?

millertop
09-01-2014, 05:20 PM
XD XD XD

You have to laugh at this board sometimes

XD XD XD.

Think I'll join Kempo with the laughing gas :/

Miller67
09-01-2014, 05:39 PM
As we are taking Addison's comments literally to a mind-numbingly ridiculous degree this should be good news:

"He seems really straight forward, and as a footballer thata??s all you want, honesty"

That's all he wants - so he'll be happy to never get picked and will not require any wages.
great signing.

Of course I may be being too cynical.
It's highly likely that a manager would sit down and tell a loan player that he was off at the end of the season. That sort of news would never get out would it?

Some never cease to amaze wrinkly :blue:

gramiller1959
11-01-2014, 07:08 PM
manderic on deedah !!!

"i am keeping my options open" ,

apart from getting out of the relegation zone why is he not looking for a new manager ?