PDA

View Full Version : Vent...

lardy_hammer
09-01-2014, 04:10 PM
I live abroad now but am a lifelong West Ham fan and have been a member on this board longer than most. I choose mostly to view rather than comment to get the real deal from fans that are able to go to the games.

Here’s the point of my post and I apologize if it is a bore but sometimes you need to vent.

My son is six years old, he loves his football and has this season just started to really route for the Hammers. It took some working on as there are many sporting distractions where I live now. I have even got him to the point where he sings “one nil to the cockney boys” when winning at table football.

He is beginning to get to know the players…he loves Carlton Cole for some reason however I am loathe to put him off as I am just pleased he has come round to liking the Hammers.

Here’s my problem…I have avoided telling him the results of the Forest and City games. I just don’t think he will get it. We all know that West Ham can at times take ones breath away with an unusual win

bonzosbest74
09-01-2014, 04:14 PM
You think you have problems, my daughters favourite player is Kevin Nolan and my 5 year old son wants to know if Andy Carroll still plays for West Ham. XD

frenchlion
09-01-2014, 04:23 PM
and imagine what it's like getting my two sons born and brought up in Marseille to support my lot FFS! :D