PDA

View Full Version : Calm down

hotun
09-01-2014, 05:49 PM
Whats the problem,the squad of players available for selection on sat are the ones who have got us where we are in the league,OK Morgan is out but we have rectified that by signing Addison,plenty of time left in January to get players in,as SE and PR have stated we want quality not quantity.To here some of you talking as if we are going to be relegated because we have not signed anybody today,the manager is leaving and other rubbish being posted.Just calm down keep the faith and lets concentrate on beating Crewe.

Galant
09-01-2014, 05:56 PM
spot on

Deepmidwinter
09-01-2014, 05:58 PM
Or spotun

deano_83
10-01-2014, 10:01 AM
No surprise this was well down the board, common sense on here? Don't be daft.

King loui
10-01-2014, 10:09 AM
Dito.

Deepmidwinter
10-01-2014, 10:17 AM
Ditto

hotun
10-01-2014, 10:24 AM
Deano daft rumours and stupid posts come mainly from either wishful thinking or attention seeking,either way best take no notice.

Brin
10-01-2014, 04:21 PM
Deano daft rumours and stupid posts come mainly from either wishful thinking or attention seeking,either way best take no notice.

Attention seeking...yes just like this post ...Evans out! :P

bigrich
10-01-2014, 04:44 PM
we are a bit short though dont you think?

we were struggling to fill the bench before we let 4 out last friday!

frogmiller
10-01-2014, 04:47 PM
we are a bit short though dont you think?

we were struggling to fill the bench before we let 4 out last friday!

You've hit the nail on the head there Rich. That's the worry.

bigrich
10-01-2014, 05:00 PM
its like deja vu from last january.. what with letting players we signed in June leave the club...

what a waste of money.

bigrich
10-01-2014, 05:01 PM
and before people get on their pedestal, yes I do know we got promoted... thats great, but at what cost?

are we made of money?

gm_gm
10-01-2014, 05:07 PM
and before people get on their pedestal, yes I do know we got promoted... thats great, but at what cost?

are we made of money?

Its not your money Richard!..therefore spend the fecker as quick as we can

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
10-01-2014, 05:37 PM
What's the point of worrying over things you have no control over?? (so you can say I told you so if things go tits up??)

I'm pretty sure the clubs in safe hands through what iv seen and what I'm told.

'Calm down' is really good advice, I suggest people take it.

frogmiller
10-01-2014, 05:37 PM

are we made of money?

Its not your money Richard!..therefore spend the fecker as quick as we can[/quote]

I have met you gmgm and have enjoyed your company. At no point during our encounter did I think you resembled my wife! but in this post you do XD XD XD

frogmiller
10-01-2014, 05:40 PM
What's the point of worrying over things you have no control over?? (so you can say I told you so if things go tits up??)

I'm pretty sure the clubs in safe hands through what iv seen and what I'm told.

'Calm down' is really good advice, I suggest people take it.

STOP BEING SENSIBLE XD XD

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
10-01-2014, 06:29 PM
Sorry. XD XD

drpokem
10-01-2014, 07:09 PM
What a load of bull. A few weeks ago on here we had posters stating (on the basis of about 3 games) that this was the GREATEST RUFC team ever. Nobody told them to calm down. I argued that our form was basically down to a couple of loan signings who would leave. It was and they did. But I got slagged as some non-believer. Evans doesn't know his rrse from his elbow. He had 5 lucky games that astonished even him to get us up and it's downhill all the way from here. The guy is a clown.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
10-01-2014, 07:29 PM
What a load of bull. A few weeks ago on here we had posters stating (on the basis of about 3 games) that this was the GREATEST RUFC team ever. Nobody told them to calm down. I argued that our form was basically down to a couple of loan signings who would leave. It was and they did. But I got slagged as some non-believer. Evans doesn't know his rrse from his elbow. He had 5 lucky games that astonished even him to get us up and it's downhill all the way from here. The guy is a clown.

Same sh!t different username paddy. :/ :blue: