PDA

View Full Version : OT:Who (or what) is Wendun?

drpokem
09-01-2014, 06:56 PM
I've searched the site and checked MM members profiles but get nothing. Yet Kempo recently referred to 'Wendun's bunker' and (amazingly) Zilzal also referred to 'Wendun's bunker'. Nobody questioned this so I assume it's some kind of MM in-joke. Clearly, ZZ/Kempo have some history with this but what is it? Hard to believe it's a MM member as surely he'd respond to their constant slagging? Very mysterious and look forward to enlightenment.

redhouse
09-01-2014, 06:58 PM
It's not his real :D

drpokem
09-01-2014, 07:01 PM
Redhouse, full marks for promptness but not really too helpful. So Wendun is/was a person? Progress of sorts!

Zilzal
09-01-2014, 07:05 PM
drPokem, was the blindfold really that necessary? It was the only thing that marred a wonderful day.

drpokem
09-01-2014, 07:07 PM
Just googled it and find it's some place near Rotherham associated with the battle of Brunanburh. Not a person after all but can't see a link to ZZ/Kempo. All very odd.

drpokem
09-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Sorry, ZZ, but you've lost me. I think your multiple personalities are taking their toll.

Deepmidwinter
09-01-2014, 07:13 PM
Took his from the cooking instructions on a Yorkshire microwave dinner for one: Remove from the oven wendun

Zilzal
09-01-2014, 07:22 PM
drPokem, I need friendship. Is ours to be so short lived?

You talked about so many things on the day, and with impressive articulation. I really did believe you were as honest as the day was long.

Surely I can't be as wrong as Miles Addison is in his assessment of Big Stevie?

Chums again?

frogmiller
09-01-2014, 07:43 PM
Wendun used to be a good well informed poster/ee. He always spoke his mind and didn't mind too much who he upset.

I think it was about the time Scott was incharge that frustration took over and anger at some of the threads on here didn't take his fancy. He got abusive and somewhat threatening. He was red carded. He has made a comeback but not quite at the same level as he was.

I liked reading his matter of fact posts at times but on other times I found it unesseccary.

Each to their own. He commented on threads as I remember with his own honesty but I never remember him starting threads directed at anyone in particular but I may stand to be corrected.

Zilzal
09-01-2014, 07:50 PM
Kempo claims that Wendun/Pokem has a bullet with his on it. The much missed SugarTiler wouldn't be writing any favourable testimonials either.

Can these two Greats both be wrong?

redhouse
09-01-2014, 08:06 PM
Kempo claims that Wendun/Pokem has a bullet with his on it. The much missed SugarTiler wouldn't be writing any favourable testimonials either.

Can these two Greats both be wrong?

Sugar Tiler certainly had Wendun / Pokem sussed

I miss Sugars posts hope he comes back soon

kempo
09-01-2014, 08:11 PM
Tis you pokem!...you are wendun...man of money,author,local historian...can you not remember?...I bet you have a plan don't you?

Nedstarks_son
10-01-2014, 12:34 AM
I have to agree with the Doctor this post stinks of What do people really think of me (Wendun). Never posted a he's a multi thread but this is Pathetic.