PDA

View Full Version : Boruc

Dirtyweasel
09-01-2014, 07:28 PM
Good to hear that Boruc may be available this weekend. The long term injured all seem to be recovering well and we're not far off from fielding our strongest team again.

Here's hoping for three points on Saturday B)

Oh, and we've got Howard Webb and Sian Massey so I'm not expecting the headlines to be about the officials which is how it should be.

kernow
09-01-2014, 08:15 PM
Good to hear he may be fit enough to return. The team has certainly missed his presence guarding the nets.

PapaLazarou
09-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Artur's return cannot come soon enough - our poor defensive record since he picked up the injury is no coincidence...

harvey_7
09-01-2014, 10:16 PM
Great news to hear that he's nearly fit, I think Saturday may be to soon but I hope I'm wrong!

Hopefully Victor will be back soon too.

proclaimer
10-01-2014, 09:08 PM
The return of the injured and end of the terrible run of fixtures. Sounds OK to me. :D

kernow
11-01-2014, 07:22 PM
Two points gained today with his blinding last minute save.

Had he not played today we would have conceded and our poor performances and results would be continuing.

Welcome back Artur. :star:

Brockley_Jack
11-01-2014, 07:59 PM
Two points gained today with his blinding last minute save.

Had he not played today we would have conceded and our poor performances and results would be continuing.

Welcome back Artur. :star:

This!

Dirtyweasel
12-01-2014, 09:20 AM
Having had a look on the West Brom site, it appears the general consensus on Shane Long is not a particularly positive one. And there was me thinking it was just us who consider him a wa.nker XD