PDA

View Full Version : Ollie's 1st press conference

BermondseyBoy
09-01-2014, 08:26 PM
See link - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4Lsn2Jhue0&sns=em)

gaz1959
10-01-2014, 12:21 AM
See link

Superb BermondseyBoy B) I just turned on Sky Sports News in the hope of getting something as I have missed all news for several days.

This was better than I could of hoped for ;D

All I can say is - you lucky basids and this man is superb for football and superb for you

My interest in attending a game with Lion1 / Claw etc has increased 10 fold now B) B) B) B)

sydenhamlion
10-01-2014, 12:22 AM
i think we might have the right bloke here.like what he has to say and the way he aims to go about things.we just have to do a bobby ewing and pretend the last 5 months never happened :P

Southwark_Lion_MFC
10-01-2014, 02:29 AM
I'm very glad to have Holloway on board at the Den. He is a superb character players and fans alike.

A journalist questioned him on his Palace background but unlike Lomas (whom I was willing to give a chance to Christmas, even my patience was lost by then) Ian has past pedigree and experience in which Lomas severely lacked.

I don't want to get to carried away but Ambler & Berylson have worked wonders in appointing Holloway, albeit with a friendly hand from Jackett, but we got the right man B)

Also, anyone else had problems logging in? Literally only allowed me to login right here and now.

scotslion58
10-01-2014, 05:41 AM
everyones had a problem logging in,I wish someone would come on here to explain what the problem was.

john57
10-01-2014, 08:39 AM
Ian Holloways Blue and White Army,
Lomas favourite for the west ham job

claw84
10-01-2014, 11:09 AM
What a breath of fresh air, let's hope he can now do the business,

We are with you Olly. ;D