PDA

View Full Version : In Today's Guardian

kropotkin56
09-01-2014, 08:47 PM
David Conn, in today's Guardian:

The Birmingham City director Peter Pannu was paid nearly A?1m in 2012-13, a year in which the club lost A?4m and sank into a perilous financial situation which continues to threaten its solvency.

Appointed a director in September 2012 of the club's holding company, Birmingham International Holdings, registered in the Cayman Islands tax haven and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Pannu was paid a salary of HK$6.7m (A?525,073) for the nine months to 30 June 2013.

In addition Pannu's company, Asia Rays Limited, registered in Hong Kong, was paid HK$5.9m (A?464,569) for consultancy services to BIHL, whose overwhelmingly main business is owning Birmingham City.

This figure of close to A?1m follows more than A?1m paid to Pannu the previous year, also in the form of a salary and consultancy fees to Asia Rays.

Pannu declined to answer questions from the Guardian about City's financial situation as disclosed in accounts for the club and holding company

bolt
10-01-2014, 04:37 PM
Ultimately both of these deals to raise significant money for BIHL depend on Yeung agreeing not to be repaid his A?15m loan to City a?? about which the club's accounts say no documentation exists
----------------

you could not make a better soap if you tried I smell badly burned fingers ,if nothing happens soon

viperblue
10-01-2014, 07:23 PM
I can't believe any Bluenoses read the Guardian.
How low we have fallen
KRO

kropotkin56
11-01-2014, 02:43 AM
I can't believe any Bluenoses read the Guardian.
How low we have fallen
KRO

Why - what do you read - the Daily Mail?

viperblue
11-01-2014, 08:33 AM
daily mail only if I want my blood pressure up.
Birmingham mail & mercury will do for me
For serious reading black county Bugle!!!!!
KRO

eoin17
14-01-2014, 01:29 AM
The Black Country Bugle:

"Man eats a faggot"

Yeah, okay... ;D