terrya1965
09-01-2014, 08:58 PM
That HE is still here.::O

What are our owners up to?:?

Have they got a screw loose?:/

That are so many reasons why this w*nker should be sacked?:blue:

What is going on?:?

We are a bloody laughing stock.:/

ANY other team in our position would have sacked their manager.

Are G & S trying to torture us.This is a bloody disgrace..They have gone right down in my book and I want to see them gone too.>:(

I am so bloody wound up >:( >:( >:(

bonzosbest74
09-01-2014, 09:05 PM
ANY other team in our position would have sacked their manager.

That's the one.

G&S seem intent on proving that sacking doesn't work and that loyalty = survival . . . . . . .. they are failing.

NeLSon_manjaffa
09-01-2014, 09:10 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ no comment ;)

BillyDWhizz
09-01-2014, 10:42 PM
I just don't know what the chairmen are up to. Every other club would have sacked Sam weeks ago. I'm beginning to believe there is some kind of hidden agenda afoot and relegation is the plan. I have no idea why on earth they would want to do this, but all the signs point directly to the fact our chairmen just don't want us in the PL.

They stated categorically that they had learnt the lessons from Grant. Why then are they going down EXACTLY the same path. Don't be telling me that they can't find AŁ4 million in the scheme of things when what? AŁ60 million is in real jeopardy of going south.

Loyalty to a manager is to be applauded, especially nowadays when chairmen's trigger fingers are often far too twitchy. Blind loyalty though when it's obvious to every man and his dog that the club is broken is just pure f.ucking stupidity.