PDA

View Full Version : Last minute panIc buying.

jolly_roger
09-01-2014, 10:20 PM
Earlier this season Man Utd had lots of rumours about buying players then failed, in the end rushing to buy Fellaini to keep the fans quiet.

I think we are about to do the same, lots of talk but no action, then a last minute panic signing

Our "Fellaini"? Well I reckon we will fail with Dicko and sign Fabian Brandy on loan fron SUFC

crookadile
10-01-2014, 10:11 AM
We've already had our panic signing in the summer. Danny Hylton.

Whippet
10-01-2014, 11:02 AM
It's starting to feel like my Christmas Eve - we'll end up buying any old s**** from the local petrol station just to get something!!!!

stevemiller
10-01-2014, 11:26 AM
It's starting to feel like my Christmas Eve - we'll end up buying any old s**** from the local petrol station just to get something!!!!

Did your wife like the cheese and pickle sandwich and map of the Scottish Highlands?

gwru
10-01-2014, 01:28 PM
Steve Evans targets Winnall and Freeman clubs don't want to let go. Give Hitchcock a chance.

Only thing I don't understand is letting Worrall go. Spent all this time getting him fit somebody else getting benefit. Agard and Tavernier aren't right wingers.

Last match against Coventry showed you can't play players out of position.

RedAnt
10-01-2014, 01:42 PM
It's January 10th.

Heman
10-01-2014, 02:15 PM
Quality RedAnt. Quality,

Deepmidwinter
11-01-2014, 01:01 PM

Did your wife like the cheese and pickle sandwich and map of the Scottish Highlands?[/quote]

Not forgetting the anti-freeze and jump leads