PDA

View Full Version : He aint daft...anything to get the sack

Thames_Irons
09-01-2014, 11:02 PM
The anti christ is doing everything he can to get the sack.

So would I if it meant £6m in a lovely ta ta down payment.

Anyone still like him?

mikeveep
09-01-2014, 11:12 PM
Apparently, If we get relegated he'll get nothing.

I didn't know that. That explains the A?4/6m to sack him quote

I think he'd rather succeed,though.Thames..his ego is probably telling him he will pull things round.

BlackDiamond
09-01-2014, 11:13 PM

So would I if it meant A£6m in a lovely ta ta down payment.

Anyone still like him?

I quite like this concept. A manager doing his best to be dismissed Vs owners doing their best to retain him,out of principle.

It's quirky and unorthodox,but I like it. It's a contest between the mad and the insane,observed and commented by us and everybody else.

OZHAMMER
09-01-2014, 11:19 PM
i don't know how his contract works, but to avoid the big payoff, could the chairmen relieve sam of his duties (as manager only) but keep him on in some capacity at the club? something demeaning (sh!thouse cleaner with a toothbrush), that could effectively force his hand to leave?

just trying to think outside the box... :/

hammerwell06
09-01-2014, 11:32 PM
i don't know how his contract works, but to avoid the big payoff, could the chairmen relieve sam of his duties (as manager only) but keep him on in some capacity at the club? something demeaning (sh!thouse cleaner with a toothbrush), that could effectively force his hand to leave?

Yeh , Maybe they could remove him from football & get him in to the Dildo industry. They could make a new dildo & call it "Big Sam" , that way he can fu(k everyone else...>;)

Thames_Irons
10-01-2014, 12:01 AM

I'm lovin that Oz

BillyDWhizz
10-01-2014, 12:43 AM

Wonder if they could use this little nugget. An employee can be placed on Gardening leave if "as a result of publicity, their presence at work is considered counter-productive."

bonzosbest74
10-01-2014, 08:54 AM

Oz you little evil genius. >;)

Send him on scouting trips to Azerbaijan or give him a job as a checkout girl in the club shop.

palerider
10-01-2014, 09:12 AM

Send him on scouting trips to Azerbaijan or give him a job as a checkout girl in the club shop.[/quote]

Nice thought. Wouldn't work though. Instead of doing the decent thing and resigning he'd go for constructive dismissal and win.

Norfolkammer
10-01-2014, 10:16 AM
Couldn't they just sack him on the basis that he's destroyed the reputation of our business - sorry I meant club.

mikeveep
10-01-2014, 10:25 AM
Imagine Sam's Gardening leave.

He'd plant a big old sunflower at the front of the bed,runner beans either side, plenty of manure in the middle, and horse chestnuts at the back.

Eggerts_Ears
10-01-2014, 10:29 AM

So would I if it meant A?6m in a lovely ta ta down payment.

Anyone still like him?

New Years resolutions didn't include keeping away from the turps then?

Yes, he's trying to get the sack, obviously. Can't believe I hadn't thought of this earlier.

Let's all hate hime some more because we signed a contract with him and he may want what's owed to him.

FFS.

OZHAMMER
10-01-2014, 12:19 PM

Send him on scouting trips to Azerbaijan or give him a job as a checkout girl in the club shop.[/quote]

Nice thought. Wouldn't work though. Instead of doing the decent thing and resigning he'd go for constructive dismissal and win.[/quote]

i've just googled constructive dismissal, to get a bit of an idea on how it rolls. obviously cleaning toilets and the club shop checkout girl are an open and shut case, but is there any other position within the organisation that the idea could b

palerider
10-01-2014, 01:01 PM

Nice thought. Wouldn't work though. Instead of doing the decent thing and resigning he'd go for constructive dismissal and win.[/quote]

i've just googled constructive dismissal, to get a bit of an idea on how it rolls. obviously cleaning toilets and the club shop checkout girl are an open and shut case, but is there any other position