PDA

View Full Version : Gay footballers / Racist police

gaz1959
09-01-2014, 11:26 PM
What is this retired guy going on about?

"people will think you are week if you are gay" for example

All the claptrap that came out of his mouth seemed so antiquated to me?

I am sure that a professional footballer doesn't give a flying wassit about it.

Another example of stereotyping football

The biggest deal for me would be the changing room

I know you can't assume that because someone is gay they will fancy every naked man in the changing room.

But why do we have differnent changing rooms for females?

But if (for girls and boys) you have to share a changing room with someone who of the same *** may find you attractive is something I would find uncomfortable being straight.

I am sure people will think I am being silly institionalised homophobic but I am sure there will be some who agree?

It lends itself to the gay being the victim and no cosideration to the impact on others not gay. What is the big deal about being gay? Why does Tom Daley feel the need to expose his ***ual

alfinyalcabo
10-01-2014, 09:55 AM
Muffin the Mule was a good kids programme, now its probably classed as a ***ual offence. - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spQY2FbCUtM)

alfinyalcabo
10-01-2014, 09:59 AM
Cant do with the filth mesen,but we would be phucked without them... they did nothing wrong in my opinion in taking out the guy with the gun,the jury were quite right to find them not guilty..IMO

MidMoorClaret
10-01-2014, 10:39 AM
'Muffin the Mule was a good kids programme, now its probably classed as a ***ual offence.'

Not in Blackburn Alf!

paderbornclaret
10-01-2014, 02:57 PM
You're right Gaz...it's all bollox.

As for this showering together thing...he must have given clues surely...dropping the soap at regular intervals or the massive boner XD

Oldtimeram
10-01-2014, 07:39 PM
Muffin the Mule was a good kids programme, now its probably classed as a ***ual offence.

What did Andy Pandy used to get up to with Looby Loo in that box they used to climb into? No wonder he always had a smile on his face and couldn't wait for the programme to end.

alfinyalcabo
10-01-2014, 09:32 PM
Muffin the Mule was a good kids programme, now its probably classed as a ***ual offence.

What did Andy Pandy used to get up to with Looby Loo in that box they used to climb into? No wonder he always had a smile on his face and couldn't wait for the programme to end.[/quote]

Probably sh'gged the 'rse off her.. XD

And what about that Captain Pugwash and his dirty crew, rogering the cabin boy every week. XD XD

paderbornclaret
10-01-2014, 09:48 PM

What did Andy Pandy used to get up to with Looby Loo in that box they used to climb into? No wonder he always had a smile on his face and couldn't wait for the programme to end.[/quote]

And what about that Captain Pugwash and his dirty crew, rogering the cabin boy every week. XD XD[/quote]

You leave Master Bates, Seaman Stains and the Black Pig out of this Alf...it's Noddy sleeping with Big Ears that's worrying.

alfinyalcabo
10-01-2014, 11:35 PM

And what about that Captain Pugwash and his dirty crew, rogering the cabin boy every week. XD XD[/quote]

You leave Master Bates, Seaman Stains and the Black Pig out of this Alf...it's Noddy sleeping with Big Ears that's worrying.[/quote]

with PC.Plod pushing his size 12 in em both ..:O

lion1
11-01-2014, 01:02 PM
[quote="gaz1959"]What is this retired guy going on about?

"people will think you are week if you are gay" for example

All the claptrap that came out of his mouth seemed so antiquated to me?

I am sure that a professional footballer doesn't give a flying wassit about it.

Another example of stereotyping football

The biggest deal for me would be the changing room

I know you can't assume that because someone is gay they will fancy every naked man in the changing room.

But why do we have differnent changing rooms for females?

But if (for girls and boys) you have to share a changing room with someone who of the same *** may find you attractive is something I would find uncomfortable being straight.

I am sure people will think I am being silly institionalised homophobic but I am sure there will be some who agree?

It lends itself to the gay being the victim and no cosideration to the impact on others not gay. What is the big deal about being gay? Why does

lion1
11-01-2014, 01:10 PM
Cant do with the filth mesen,but we would be phucked without them... they did nothing wrong in my opinion in taking out the guy with the gun,the jury were quite right to find them not guilty..IMO

What about the student in stockwell..lawful killing like ****,the killing of many yrs ago in Kensington of the fella in the traffic jam ...they never trace the old bill who did that!!

I know its a case of either me or them but these are trained marksman and some reason they kill them.

they didn't kill the 2 nutcases who killed the young soldier in Greenwich. Wondre why?

Met police 20 lawful killings,##

Unlawful killings 0, in my time

Altobelli
11-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Some funny points made by a few, and some cracking initial points made by the OP Gaz.

Gays ? Know a few of them at work and get on well with them, they are no different from hetero***uals IMO, as long as they leave me and folk who don't want to get involved with them alone, which the ones I know do.

Good shout about the shower's though, never thought of it that way, If I had to shower with a group of men knowing that a couple of them was gay I suppose I'd feel a bit (for the want of a better word) queer XD as in showering with women, you wouldn't want to press skin with all the females in the shower with you, but being a hetero***ual you'd certainly have a jolly good look at them all B) so probably a gay guy would do the same with males ?

Police ? As Alf says we could not do without them, for me there are some good, some bad, but like any large establishment when the $hit hits the fan they will protect their own to the hilt.

Media ? Full of $hit the lot of them, CNN, BBC, Sky, ITV

gaz1959
11-01-2014, 07:50 PM
Cheers Alto I knew I could rely on you B)

Lion1 what is wromg? Or are you just still drunk on the appointment of Ollie?

As for the rest who did or didn't comment I guess you don't really give a toss as said by Paders B)

lion1
14-01-2014, 05:14 PM
Cheers Alto I knew I could rely on you B)

Lion1 what is wromg? Or are you just still drunk on the appointment of Ollie?

As for the rest who did or didn't comment I guess you don't really give a toss as said by Paders B)####

Was only joking gaz,good and bad in everyone and at the end of the day we need them.

I sometimes work with the old bill and t.b.h. I feel most of them over the yrs get hardend by the job.They see a lot which we don't and wouldn't want to see.

gaz1959
14-01-2014, 06:54 PM
Good job I was too Lion1 B)

Hope all's as best as can be