PDA

View Full Version : Why no Leo Chambers

gill1948
10-01-2014, 01:20 AM
over the past 2 games I have watched Demel, Diarra and O'Brien getting caught in possession. we have had Johnson backing off for Toures goal and yet we have at the club a young England u/19 player in leo Chambers who generally plays centre back but can also play RB ? Why are you not giving him a chance Sam?

WHY CHANGE OBRIEN FOR RAT AND LEAVE MORRISSON ON THE BENCH?

why not have started with cole and maiga up front to stop the penetration of their midfield
these are the reason why you have to go with some self respect and allow our board 3 weeks to bring even a caretaker manager for the rest of the season and bring in his own style and 1 or 2 loan signings

OZHAMMER
10-01-2014, 01:45 AM
i've been asking the same of chambers... particularly when we had so many kids playing against forest, i thought we'd see him.

he's not on loan, is he?

mikeveep
10-01-2014, 10:30 AM
Gill, it was (not very successful) damage limitation. Judge him after the important game on Saturday.

Although without a recognised Centre Back it needs prayer to get a point there.

gill1948
10-01-2014, 11:07 AM
we use the kids against forest, we play full backs out of place against city and we leave a recognised England u/19 out of the squad -sorry he has lost it. I would love a point or 3 tomorrow but a huge part of me now says lose and let him go because most people I speak to agree he has lost the plot and will probably take us down anyway now