PDA

View Full Version : Saturday

whitegumboots
10-01-2014, 05:31 AM
Wendy's V Leeds

What you reckon? Leeds are a bit crap at the moment but just a bit better than you are. So 1-1 would not be a bad score for Leeds, However that would not be a good score for you!!!!

See you there Wendy boys ;D

awayowl
10-01-2014, 07:52 AM
Wendy's V Leeds

What you reckon? Leeds are a bit crap at the moment but just a bit better than you are. So 1-1 would not be a bad score for Leeds, However that would not be a good score for you!!!!

A win to the Owls, you heard it here ;D

helmut_rooster
10-01-2014, 10:54 AM
Wendy's V Leeds

Banned, don't call here again filth >:)

Rev72
10-01-2014, 01:21 PM
WTF is he banned for :?

Having a bit of friendly banter?

FFS !!!!

Rev72
10-01-2014, 01:36 PM
Helmut

How you can brand us filth after what those 3 thugs of yours did to that innocent Leeds fan is beyond me.

Beaten to death for supporting a football club.

And you call us filth.

Be my guest and ban me as well.

F**king hypocrites !!!

banno
10-01-2014, 07:05 PM
[quote="Rev72"]Helmut

How you can brand us filth after what those 3 thugs of yours did to that innocent Leeds fan is beyond me.

And you call us filth.

He's not really banned, its just a bit of banter ;-)
You're right about what happened to the Leeds fan as well.
I fancy us to sneak it by a goal

helmut_rooster
10-01-2014, 08:19 PM
Helmut

And you call us filth.

F**king hypocrites !!!

I didn't/cannot ban anyone flower XD

L###s have been know as filth for a very long time now as well as many other rude words.

For the record I do not condone violence in any way shape or form.

Rev72
10-01-2014, 08:57 PM
Helmut

And you call us filth.

F**king hypocrites !!!

L###s have been know as filth for a very long time now as well as many other rude words.

For the record I do not condone violence in any way shape or form.[/quote]

For the record cupcake the ban comment was aimed at which ever Leeds hating mod decided to ban him !

As for us been known as filth all I can say is S###f W###s are well on the way to earning the same kind of.3 of your thugs beat the innocent lad up in front of his family putting him in a coma, then he sadly died of the injuries he sustained a year later.All because he was a Leeds fan..FFS!!!

So we have been filth for years according t

helmut_rooster
10-01-2014, 09:10 PM
Helmut

And you call us filth.

F**king hypocrites !!!

For the record cupcake the ban comment was aimed at which ever Leeds hating mod decided to ban him !

As for us been known as filth all I can say is S###f W###s are well on the way to earning the same kind of.3 of your thugs beat the innocent lad up in front of his family putting him in a coma, then he sadly died of the injuries he sustained a year later.All because he was a Leeds fan..FFS!!!

Rev72
10-01-2014, 10:21 PM
Helmut

And you call us filth.

F**king hypocrites !!!

As for us been known as filth all I can say is S###f W###s are well on the way to earning the same kind of.3 of your thugs beat the innocent lad up in front of his family putting him in a coma, then he sadly died of the injuries he sustained a

Rev72
10-01-2014, 10:44 PM
Apologies to the decent lads on here if I have overstepped the mark but I don't think any of your fans are in a position to class us as filth considering whats happened recently.

Hope its a classic yorkshire derby with a Leeds win ;)

But..I will go for a 1-1 draw.

aussieowl
10-01-2014, 11:04 PM
Helmut

And you call us filth.

F**king hypocrites !!!

As for us been known as filth all I can say is S###f W###s are well on the way to earning the same kind of.3 of your thugs beat the innocent lad up in front of his family putting him in a coma, then h

royzablade
11-01-2014, 08:50 AM

FFS !!!!

Could be one of the reasons this board is dead as a dodo,
It has its loyal few but thats about it.

firefighter8941
11-01-2014, 09:02 AM
Hi
I'm a Leeds fan and your wendies fans , were both just human . We support the teams we love , let's just get on with it .
Both clubs have minority bad fans , 99% of fans are decent .

Be a close game
Wendies are big , physical side , Leeds are in poor form but two new players .

ENJOY THE GAME

FORGET ABOUT THE BAD FANS .

Hope wendies stay up and Barnsley - Good for the area

firefighter8941
11-01-2014, 09:02 AM
Hi
I'm a Leeds fan and your wendies fans , were both just human . We support the teams we love , let's just get on with it .
Both clubs have minority bad fans , 99% of fans are decent .

Be a close game
Wendies are big , physical side , Leeds are in poor form but two new players .

ENJOY THE GAME

FORGET ABOUT THE BAD FANS .

Hope wendies stay up and Barnsley - Good for the area

Rev72
11-01-2014, 03:42 PM
Helmut

And you call us filth.

F**king hypocrites !!!

As for us been known as filth all I can say is S###f W###s are well on the way to earning the same kind of.3 of your thugs beat the innocent lad up in fr

awayowl
11-01-2014, 03:54 PM
Apologies to the decent lads on here if I have overstepped the mark but I don't think any of your fans are in a position to class us as filth considering whats happened recently.

OOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPs not quite a draw rev, should have heeded my first comment ;D

Rev72
11-01-2014, 08:04 PM

OOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPs not quite a draw rev, should have heeded my first comment ;D[/quote]

How was I to know we would be playing our Sunday league side :/

Well played awayowl,no complaints,we were well and truly thrashed..shame my team didn't bother turning up..useless feckers :(

helmut_rooster
11-01-2014, 09:34 PM

FFS !!!!

It has its loyal few but thats about it.[/quote]

The recent f-up-grade won't have helped, im sure some are still having issues loggin in, took me around a bloody fortnight.

Ps...like it button still fuct.

Rev72
11-01-2014, 09:44 PM

FFS !!!!

The recent f-up-grade won't have helped, im sure some are still having issues loggin in, took me around a bloody fortnight.

Ps...like it button still fuct.[/quote]

Our Mods said the recent upgrade has been banning new users..so as well as thrashing my team I know find myself apologizing to you helmut. :O

Oh the joys of been a Leeds fan :(

helmut_rooster
11-01-2014, 09:51 PM

FFS !!!!

Our Mods said the recent upgrade has been banning new users..so as well as thrashing my team I know find myself apologizing to you helmut. :O

Oh the joys of been a Leeds fan :([/quote]

Its alright mate ;) I like to think im one who can take joke or a jibe or whatever, you welcome on here anytime mate, atleast you had the nuts to show after the game, good for you.

Those across the city, went into hiding after we beat em to promotion and only a few have dar

Rev72
11-01-2014, 09:55 PM

FFS !!!!

Oh the joys of been a Leeds fan :([/quote]

Its alright mate ;) I like to think im one who can take joke or a jibe or whatever, you welcome on here anytime mate, atleast you had the nuts to show after the game, good for you.

Those across the city, went into hiding a