PDA

View Full Version : I have a

nickthemod
10-01-2014, 09:02 AM
wig made from bum hair but everytime I put it on it blows off XD XD XD

chiswickmart
10-01-2014, 09:08 AM
At least lassie tries to liven up his lack of humour with a picture.

lovedeanblue
10-01-2014, 09:59 AM
Just a few, painful as it is for me.

Q. What do you get if you cross the English cricket team with an OXO cube?

A. A laughing stock.

Q Whats the height of optimism?

A: English batsman putting on sunscreen.

Q. Whats the difference between an English batsman and a Formula 1 car?

A. Nothing! If you blink youll miss them both.

Q What do English batsmen and drug addicts have in common?

A. Both spend most of their time wondering where their next score will come from.

Q. What does an English batsman who is playing in The Ashes have in common with Michael Jackson?

A. They both wore gloves for no apparent reason.

Q. What is the difference between Cinderella and the Pommies?

A Cinderella knew when to leave the ball.

Q. What's the difference between the Pommies and a funeral director?

A A funeral director isn't going to lose the ashes.

Have a great day all of you whether you are working or not. See those of you who are supporting our team tomorrow at the Kass

ponytamer
10-01-2014, 05:35 PM
big arse nick is what i thought you were going to quote. sorry nick got you mixed up with Pants or Pents whatever his is (easily forgotten :?

bluekriss66
10-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Lovedean your jokes are shocking...Taxi for LDB..XD

lovedeanblue
10-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Lovedean your jokes are shocking...Taxi for LDB..XD ;D ;D

pompeylee
11-01-2014, 12:36 PM
Got the wife a Man U bra for Christmas - she hates it...,
Says the support is crap and it won't be long until the tits are out of both cups.

bluekriss66
13-01-2014, 10:35 AM
Better than Lovedean thats for sure..XD

lovedeanblue
13-01-2014, 10:51 AM
Get back to work you ;D

pompeylee
14-01-2014, 06:58 PM
I went for a testicle check up last week. The little Thai nurse cupped my balls & said,"Don't worry, it's quite normal to get an erection during this procedure" I said "I haven't got an erection" She said "No, but I have"...

Southerndown
14-01-2014, 07:32 PM
[quote="pompeylee"...[/quote]

:D :D

lovedeanblue
16-01-2014, 06:17 PM
A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in the first class section of an Airplane.. The woman sneezed, took out a tissue, gently wiped her nose, then visibly shuddered for ten to fif**** seconds. The man went back to his reading.
A few minutes later, the woman sneezed again, took a tissue, wiped her nose, then shuddered violently once more. Assuming that the woman might have a cold, the man was still curious about the shuddering. A few more minutes passed when the woman sneezed yet again. As before, she took a tissue, wiped her nose, her body shaking even more than before.
Unable to restrain his curiosity, the man turned to the woman and said, "I couldn't help but notice that you've sneezed three times, wiped your nose and then shuddered violently. Are you OK?"
"I am sorry if I disturbed you, I have a very rare medical condition; whenever I sneeze I have an orgasm." The man, more than a bit embarrassed, was still curious. "I have never heard of that condition before" he sai