PDA

View Full Version : The REAL prove

kel_
10-01-2014, 09:33 AM
I didert want to do is but feel I of been given no option. I of TRAWLED through my old texts and can now present the TRUTH from my converstaion with Kenny.

http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r771/kel___/PROVE_zpse3da0668.png

moorlad
10-01-2014, 09:47 AM
Youse've even tampered with the ****ing prove. That's **** all like the prove what Kenny sent to me.

This is utterly ****ing outrageous.

kel_
10-01-2014, 09:51 AM
*******s. I think the way youse is speeled gives it away tbf.

Kenny has a lot to answer for.

Floppy_funbags
10-01-2014, 10:02 AM
That's not not even my handwriting you geet bellend.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 10:03 AM

I were drinking coffee then you ****ing geet ****.

Pentridge
10-01-2014, 10:11 AM

Gert, I repeat GERT arfs at that.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 10:21 AM

Gert, I repeat GERT arfs at that.[/quote]

My geet arf were so sudden and out off of control that coffee actually came out off of my nose.

kel_
10-01-2014, 10:22 AM
Making light off of the situation willn't get youse out off of this one Kenny. I expect the games master to take a very dim view off of this.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 10:28 AM
He certainly will when he sees that you of tampered with the prove. Look carefully and youse can almost see your fingerprint on the ****ing edit button. As if it isert bad enough cheating, and then accusing a fellow entrance off of cheating. Youse then gan and produce false prove to back up your sorry story.

The games master will see through this scam.

kel_
10-01-2014, 10:31 AM
You* can't edit incoming messages moorlando so that's that argument gone straight away.

If Kenny doesert get kicked out after this then it makes a mockery off of the whole competition.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 10:40 AM
According to the prove I've got youse of already made a mockery off of the whole thing. There are other ways youse could of tampered with the prove anyhow. Where does it say the date and time? Where does it say they're from Kenny? My prove hass and dates and times, therefore mine is the REAL PROVE.

griff
10-01-2014, 10:47 AM
Publish and be dammed.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 10:48 AM
MY PHONE'S IN THE CAR.

Floppy_funbags
10-01-2014, 10:59 AM
Divvent be an iiot. Plainly they're not from me, it's just some poxy website he's found that you make your own screen shots up on.

I honestly didert think he'd sink to these sort of depths, but I'm sure taz will see this for what it is. He's not daft.

kel_
10-01-2014, 11:04 AM
So far only I of provided prove. On the "balance off of probability" (your words) I am innocent.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 11:04 AM
Aye his depravity is shocking.

kel_
10-01-2014, 11:13 AM
Divvent be an iiot. Plainly they're not from me, it's just some poxy website he's found that you make your own screen shots up on.

I honestly didert think he'd sink to these sort of depths, but I'm sure taz will see this for what it is. He's not daft.

Such sites exist? Wouldert know but youse obv do. Sent one to moorland?

moorlad
10-01-2014, 11:26 AM
That is a ****ing scandalous and disgraceful accusation. Quite frankly I'm shocked that youse could even think such things off of Kenny. You obviously are ignoring the lack off ofs and dates on those messages as I mentioned in my previous post.

It isert Kenny who has an ego like a fish, it's youse.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 11:28 AM
[quote="kel_" (your words) I am innocent.[/quote]

That's not prove, it's obviously a complete fake. It' isert showing youse in a good light all this Kel. Not only are youse now a proofen cheater, you are also a proofen prove faker.

Floppy_funbags
10-01-2014, 11:29 AM
Look, just let it lie. The matter has been resolved.

You have quite rightly been kicked out or you have 'resigned', if that makes you feel better.

taz has quite rightly apologised and reinstated me.

moorland's just being a knob. Although tbf I of to applaud his efforts on getting me reinstated in the first place.

TTN is just trying to put the pigeons in with the cats for the sake off of it, so we can ignore him.

Justice has been done. DEAL WITH IT GIRLFRIEND.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 11:41 AM
I DIDERT want youse reinstated, I just wanted youse to get an apology for the harsh treatment youse received from Kel and the games master. Also I ofn't seen any apology from the games master to youse. Youse of just seen an opportunity to be even more off of a **** than youse normally are (although the handwriting post were ace to be fair).

I can't in all conscience continue in this competition if the games master is just gan to put people in and scop them out excally when he feels like it.

I agree TTNY is a bit off of a chancer to be honest.

kel_
10-01-2014, 11:54 AM
As the games master said, I were the better man for walking away. Deny my prove all youse want but you of offered NOTHING to back up your disgusting allegations.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 12:00 PM
I know what I of seen.

He said botter, not better.

Floppy_funbags
10-01-2014, 12:07 PM
*SIGH*

4/12/2013 10-30am - Heh. Tazzy has given me the points for the game I predicted after it ended.

06/12/2013 10-44am - The fact he still refuses to acknowledge I cheated is ace.

CASE CLOSED M'LUD.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 12:11 PM
THAT'S EXCALLY THE PROVE I OF GOT.

See I told youse. - view external link (that's the prove)

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 12:22 PM

You have quite rightly been kicked out or you have 'resigned', if that makes you feel better.

moorland's just being a knob. Although tbf I of to applaud his efforts on getting me reinstated in the first place.

TTN is just trying to put the pigeons in with the cats for the sake off of it, so we can ignore him.

I haven't apologized to you so stop using my in vine your were just a fix to the problem what you caused good luck in the Quarter Final no doubt Moorland wants to be in the Elite 4

Sir_Judd
10-01-2014, 12:24 PM

I haven't apologized to you so stop using my in vine your were just a fix to the problem what you caused good luck in the Quarter Final no doubt Moorland wants to be in the Elite 4[/quote]

Yeah Kenny, you wining ****.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 12:26 PM

I haven't apologized to you so stop using my in vine your were just a fix to the problem what you caused good luck in the Quarter Final no doubt Moorland wants to be in the Elite 4[/quote]

Yeah Kenny, you wining ****.[/quote]

Such a pity the like button's ****ed.

Floppy_funbags
10-01-2014, 12:33 PM
I ofert taken your in vine at all taz lad, but you have apologised to me in your own little way, so I'm happy with that.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 12:36 PM
He hasert apologised. But he should.

kel_
10-01-2014, 12:36 PM
*AHEM*

What about the prove I proffided Tazzy lad?

kel_
10-01-2014, 12:37 PM
*SIGH*

4/12/2013 10-30am - Heh. Tazzy has given me the points for the game I predicted after it ended.

CASE CLOSED M'LUD.

I provided a screen shot. Yours proofs **** all.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 12:43 PM
*SIGH*

CASE CLOSED M'LUD.

I provided a screen shot. Yours proofs **** all.[/quote]

It's got dates and times, what more do youse want. That's certainly prove enough for me.

kel_
10-01-2014, 12:44 PM
*SIGH*

CASE CLOSED M'LUD.

I provided a screen shot. Yours proofs **** all.[/quote]

It's got dates and times, what more do youse want. That's certainly prove enough for me.[/quote]

Thankfully you're not the games master so you opinion doesert really count. I'll await Tazzy lad's response.

kel_
10-01-2014, 12:45 PM
Anyways, I'm popping out for a bit so when I return I fully expect Kenny to of been scopped out.

Over to you games master.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Anyways, I'm popping out for a bit so when I return I fully expect Kenny to of been scopped out.

Get me a pie while youse're out please.

tazzydjr
10-01-2014, 12:52 PM

Get me a pie while youse're out please.[/quote]

The solution is on the competition post

moorlad
10-01-2014, 12:55 PM
There's **** all on there about me wanting a pie. What's gan on now Tazzylad?

kel_
10-01-2014, 01:10 PM

**** off

moorlad
10-01-2014, 02:02 PM

**** off[/quote]

****ing sulky ****.

supawooly
10-01-2014, 06:27 PM
Tbh tbf I've been getting some pretty ****ing worrying texts off of Beamish meself.

http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag332/Chris_Woolhouse/a_zpsa5db38c8.jpg

griff
28-06-2021, 08:43 PM
A classic from start to finish.

cocopops61
28-06-2021, 09:19 PM
THAT is ****ing genius,that's what the Cambridge board was all about back in the day and I honestly wish that I could go back to those days,I really enjoyed coming on here back in the day and I can always remember that on another forum a poster insisting that I was being bullied when in reality I was having the time of my life,you either got it or you didn't

Honestly I'm still laughing at "that's not even my handwriting" 😂

griff
28-06-2021, 09:33 PM
Aye, sheer genius.

cocopops61
30-06-2021, 08:11 AM
It's still faf reading it the second time,thanks for reposting that Griff 😂👍