PDA

View Full Version : Tom Hitchcock set to join

robsmillers
10-01-2014, 10:39 AM
On loan from QPR striker according to sky.

GingaMilla
10-01-2014, 10:44 AM
Heard of him but never seen the lad play so can't really comment on if this is a good move or not.

If of course this is real news and he joins then good luck to him.

Wonder_goal
10-01-2014, 10:45 AM
Oh god, bit of a let down, isn't he ?

I read comments from your gaffe the other day stating you were looking to get more loans in, is that what market your in, loan market ?

The amount of times your gaffa changes his mind in players, i'm not surprised.

How much have you spent reaching settlements with these players ?

robsmillers
10-01-2014, 10:50 AM
Lets and wait for confirmation first and see what the deal is eh. Maybe till end off season with a view of a perm deal?

Better than paying 200k on a player and been a flop?

NeztheMiller
10-01-2014, 10:51 AM
That would be a real kick in the teeth for Crewe before our game tomorrow, seeing as he was expected to re-sign on loan for them! :O

millertop
10-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Hitch****, Dicko. Shall we just look at other players with private parts in their like goodwillie XD

scum_triumphant
10-01-2014, 10:56 AM
Stefan Kuntz

stevemiller
10-01-2014, 10:58 AM
Hitch****, Dicko. Shall we just look at other players with private parts in their like goodwillie XD

Well done, this threads only going one way now.

gm_gm
10-01-2014, 11:03 AM
Willie Morgan (Man Utd)

millertop
10-01-2014, 11:04 AM

Well done, this threads only going one way now.[/quote]

Excellent, sense of humour to the board at last ;)

Sorry!

gm_gm
10-01-2014, 11:05 AM
David Goodwillie (Dundee Utd)

AlfieThaFat
10-01-2014, 11:06 AM
John Thomas.Ex Everton,Bolton,Preston etc

deano_83
10-01-2014, 11:17 AM
have to update the swear filter again lol.

21 year-old, 3 goals in 6 games at Crewe on loan.

stevemiller
10-01-2014, 11:20 AM
Ralf Minge, Brian Pinas, Fanny Schamp, Andre Muff, Uwe Fuchs, Paul Dickov, Ars Bandeet (honestly) Andrei Arshavin, Chiqui Arce.

Shame they never all got on the field together.

millermanic
10-01-2014, 11:26 AM
Any chance we can talk about the player on this thread?

The purile humour was funny-ish the first time, however several years on its mind numbingly pathetic and unoriginal

leedsmiller
10-01-2014, 11:32 AM
Looks to be in the same mould as Tom Eaves, Adam Morgan, Jordan Slew etc etc. Young, inexperienced, few goals, more gain for the parent club than the Millers. But let's not judge until we see what he has to offer. One day we'll find the right one... maybe.

stevemiller
10-01-2014, 11:34 AM
On 6 August 2011, Hitch**** made his debut in professional football against Shrewsbury Town.[

On 2 February 2012, Hitch**** had his contract cancelled by Blackburn Rovers.

On 4 March, he signed a one-year contract with Queens Park Rangers.

On 17 August 2013, Hitch**** made his senior debut for Queens Park Rangers as a substitute for Bobby Zamora in the 83rd minute against Ipswich Town. He scored the only goal of the game in the 90th minute.

Similar player to Michael Gash.

millertop
10-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Been confirmed by sky that he is here

robsmillers
10-01-2014, 11:47 AM
Only a 1 month deal. Maybe a try before you buy? or cover if dicko deal falls through.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
10-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Any chance we can talk about the player on this thread?

The purile humour was funny-ish the first time, however several years on its mind numbingly pathetic and unoriginal

A bit like your posts about Revell.

millertop
10-01-2014, 01:53 PM
So straight in team against Crewe, where he had been on loan, some of their fans are not happy (understandable) but he played well for them so will they be applauding him or booing him ?

1960smiller
10-01-2014, 02:33 PM
So straight in team against Crewe, where he had been on loan, some of their fans are not happy (understandable) but he played well for them so will they be applauding him or booing him ?Booing if he scores,applauding if he does not.

18MILLERS84
10-01-2014, 02:57 PM
Let's hope they boo him and he's the sort of player who reacts on the right way and scores ! UTM

Brin
10-01-2014, 03:20 PM
Knee jerk reaction having lost out to Scunny on Madden?

Safety says 1 month loan let's take a look...wise move..

I firmly believe the Gaffer wanted Madden but on a personal basis...how much would you or I be prepared to pay for that great car we want?

Everything has a ceiling price ...even in the greedy world of football and let's not forget this is a 5 year plan of the Chairman not a sprint race to get up to the championship in 2 seasons back to back!

Patience is a virtue and I'm prepared to see what happens over the next few months...I was always going to be happy with consolidation this season and anything else would be a bonus and it appears we are more than capable of staying in this league...we've shown our metal and the supposed top clubs don't frighten us as we can more than hold our own...

Now I wonder who's going to land Dicko? Is TS brave enough to smash our all time transfer record? Will it effect the pay structure amongst the players? Questions questions questions.

wickersley__miller
10-01-2014, 03:21 PM
So we loan Nardiello out because we're thinking 'long-term beyond the summer' but are happy to sign a replacement on a 1 month deal? Not knocking the player just doesn't look a very clever way of doing business.

Brin
10-01-2014, 03:30 PM
For a player who's been out for a long period who couldn't make the first team would you go all in without seeing him play first?

twinnyjoe
10-01-2014, 03:34 PM
We've already had a bid accepted for dicko but so have 2 other clubs so it's down to him

mikemiller
10-01-2014, 05:06 PM
...so he'll be heading North by North West up to the NYS for tomorrow?

CTMilller
10-01-2014, 06:54 PM

Think you're the man who knew too much, mikemiller. If he's driving he'll know he's made the right decision and will leave in a frenzy and won't even check his rear window as he sets off - without a shadow of a doubt that sort of thing is for the birds.

If he comes by rail, I just hope he doesn't meet some strangers on a train, who try to persuade him to go to Crewe. NYS is a much better destination and only steps from the station - about 39 I'm told...

CAMiller
10-01-2014, 07:10 PM

Think you're the man who knew too much, mikemiller. If he's driving he'll know he's made the right decision and will leave in a frenzy and won't even check his rear window as he sets off - without a shadow of a doubt that sort of thing is for the birds.

If he comes by rail, I just hope he doesn't meet some strangers on a train, who try to persuade him to go to Crewe. NYS is a much better destination and only steps from the station - about 39 I'm told...[/quote]

CT - I know you are Notorious for your plagiarism but make sure you read all the Hitchcock threads before stealing my material or is there room for more than one Foreign Correspondent on this site XD - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=450&fid=215&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111689321)

vespabri
10-01-2014, 07:10 PM
North by north west???
So he"s off to Carlisle??

CTMilller
10-01-2014, 11:46 PM

If he comes by rail, I just hope he doesn't meet some strangers on a train, who try to persuade him to go to Crewe. NYS is a much better destination and only steps from the station - about 39 I'm told...[/quote]

CT - I know you are Notorious for your plagiarism but make sure you read all the Hitchcock threads before stealing my material or is there room for more than one Foreign Correspondent on this site XD[/quote]

It's a fair cop. I confess. My posts have gone downhill recently. Glad you didn't feel the need to res