PDA

View Full Version : What happens now?

moorlad
10-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Kel has seen reason finally and has dropped out off of the competition. I'm not gan to take a free run through to the semi final, so I of refused to enter because it wouldert be fair, and everyone knows that I am always scrupulously* honest.

Now we find that Kenny has been given a free entrance into the semi final even though the games master thinks he's cheated earlier in the tournament. Not content with that the games master has also seen fit to award Kenny 4 points for **** all.

Now we also of TTNY angling for a place in the Quarter final as well, this entire thing is quickly becoming a farce.

griff
10-01-2014, 10:58 AM
Aye. It's also worth pointing out that ALL Cumbrian entrance of been fair and above bored in this predictocomp. It's them cheating southerners what of been shamefully manipulative, and proberly been conniving behind honest folks' backs.

Floppy_funbags
10-01-2014, 11:01 AM
Yous can all drop out and give me a free run to the final if you want.

I'm here on merit.

AND I'M GAN ALL THE WAY. HOO YESSSS edit

moorlad
10-01-2014, 11:03 AM
The semi finals are now gan to be terribly unfair for all concerned, Kenny will be gan into his match refreshed and raring to gan, while some other entrances will of had a tough slog through the group stages and some very difficult Quarter Final games.

This is a situation that can't be allowed to happen. I'm frankly outraged that Kenny has been reinstated, and I have to repeat that he must be scopped back out again.

Nevermore666
10-01-2014, 11:04 AM
Griff should drop out and save himself the humiliation.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 11:06 AM
Doesert matter what he does (even when he cheats), the games master has his favourites. This competition has obviously been weighted against the Cumbrian contingent right from the start.

griff
10-01-2014, 12:08 PM

Beast, whichever one off of us gans through will gan through on MERIT. Unlike Kenny.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 12:21 PM

Beast, whichever one off of us gans through will gan through on MERIT. Unlike Kenny.[/quote]

Youse just ofn't been caught yet.

The whole ****ing tournament has been massively devalued by these allegations and counter allegations. Tazzy hasert exerted himself effectively, he should of squashed the entire thing right at the start. Kel's behalfiour has been a ****ing disgrace. But for the games master to reinstate Kenny heaps insult on top off of insult for those off of us who love well run predictocomps.

Some people here of been shanning themselves recently over this, especially Kel and the games master. Ganging up and cyber bullying somebody is right out off of order in my opinion.

deezel
10-01-2014, 12:32 PM
i forsee the whole compo being ABANDONED, which as i'm in an almost certainly unassailable 9 - 4 lead is a DISGRACE

#signofthetimes

moorlad
10-01-2014, 12:47 PM
Tazzy could just decide you're worthy off of a points deduction or summat if youse fart, so youse aren't safe yet. He's a pretty harsh games master as Kenny found out earlier. Mind youse it turned out Kenny was just suspended, and now it's the rest off of us what of to suffer.

griff
10-01-2014, 12:48 PM

Beast, whichever one off of us gans through will gan through on MERIT. Unlike Kenny.[/quote]

Youse just ofn't been caught yet.

[/quote]

I ofn't a clue what youse is taking about. You started calling me a cheat when I ran a predictocomp and I refused to allow Kenny's late entrance. He was flouncing at the time (nee change there) but I wouldn't let him in until the next week.

This all goes to show that Kenny has PREVIOUS in trying to manipulate predictocomps and them hard-working folk who run them, and I'm not a cheat at all. Not even a little bit.

AndoverPFC
10-01-2014, 05:18 PM
Aye. It's also worth pointing out that ALL Cumbrian entrance of been fair and above bored in this predictocomp. It's them cheating southerners what of been shamefully manipulative, and proberly been conniving behind honest folks' backs.

How dare you make such accusations.

As a true southerner I have played this fairly, and quite frankly I am now ashamed to be associated with this farcical competition.

People from the Greater Manchester area should hang their hands in shame.

griff
10-01-2014, 05:54 PM
Youse isn't a southerner. Youse is ABROAD.

AndoverPFC
10-01-2014, 06:01 PM
That's ok then. I'd hate to be implicated in the whole Kelgate affair.