PDA

View Full Version : Nolan

palerider
10-01-2014, 10:56 AM
Just a rumour I heard, but his wife's left him and he stands to lose a lot of money.

If true then the club should stand by him as football's of secondary importance but even more reason he shouldn't be in the team.

behrami_army
10-01-2014, 11:33 AM
Not really, when i go to work i have to leave my problems at home no matter how severe.
Explains a bit why he has been beyond poor though.

RingoBingoDingo
10-01-2014, 11:55 AM
Just a rumour I heard, but his wife's left him and he stands to lose a lot of money.

If true then the club should stand by him as football's of secondary importance but even more reason he shouldn't be in the team.

Not really Nolan is a C.unt his wife probably left him for being a C.unt. West ham are fans are angry with him for playing like a C.unt and he gets a few million a year to be proffesional and do a job regardless. Family fatalities yes a dust up with the other half no way I did my job when I got divorced and for a pittance of what Nolan earns

JimmyTicket
10-01-2014, 12:00 PM

Not really Nolan is a C.unt his wife probably left him for being a C.unt. West ham are fans are angry with him for playing like a C.unt and he gets a few million a year to be proffesional and do a job regardless. Family fatalities yes a dust up with the other half no way I did my job when I got divorced and for a pittance of what Nolan earns[/quote]

Afternoon ginger..

Back again..

mikeveep
10-01-2014, 12:02 PM
feel sorry for him,if she's run off he doesn't have much chance of catching her.

dagger
10-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Mikveep

that made me chuckle :D

OZHAMMER
10-01-2014, 12:21 PM
Mikveep

that made me chuckle :D

me too! XD

(why the hell can't i just 'like' it?! >:( )

RingoBingoDingo
10-01-2014, 12:31 PM

Not really Nolan is a C.unt his wife probably left him for being a C.unt. West ham are fans are angry with him for playing like a C.unt and he gets a few million a year to be proffesional and do a job regardless. Family fatalities yes a dust up with the other half no way I did my job when I got divorced and for a pittance of what Nolan earns[/quote]

Afternoon ginger..

Back again..[/quote]

Not ginger. not interested. Back on ya bike

IronworksFC
10-01-2014, 12:47 PM

Afternoon ginger..

Back again..[/quote]

Not ginger. not interested. Back on ya bike[/quote]

You keep dropping in and out of the Northern character, after your 'coming out' on the Reading board I thought we were don

RingoBingoDingo
10-01-2014, 01:13 PM
Crikey we got Sherlock Holmes on the case now. What clicky bunch you are ! Didnt even know there was a Reading board all they are all reading boards ! as for northern character ? everythings typed so wtf has northern gotta do with it ? Stop being such a sally and get on ya bike

BillyDWhizz
10-01-2014, 01:24 PM
feel sorry for him,if she's run off he doesn't have much chance of catching her.

XD XD

Norfolkammer
10-01-2014, 02:19 PM

XD XD[/quote]

Second funniest thing I've read today. Excellent!

Tone_Loc
10-01-2014, 03:47 PM
feel sorry for him,if she's run off he doesn't have much chance of catching her....especially with that f-uckin chicken impersonation...

Hammerman69
10-01-2014, 04:42 PM

You were actually married ? :? :? :?

tassiehammer
10-01-2014, 08:37 PM

Pay that one :D :D :D