PDA

View Full Version : Gestede and Gestede

needle
10-01-2014, 12:11 PM
1. Gestede should start on his own upfront tomorrow .
2. Rhodes should start upfront on his own tomorrow .
3. They should both start in a two upfront tomorrow .
and before Mary says it , NO , Campbell should not start upfront with Gestede

BenBRFC
10-01-2014, 01:13 PM
Same layout as leeds away.

14-0 rovers

Howie5o
10-01-2014, 01:42 PM
Rhodes and Gestede ..more importantly Cairney in the centre ..22 game season ..time to start scoring and keeping scoring ..got to turn home advantage into 3 pts ..

DarwenBlue1969
10-01-2014, 07:30 PM
Same team as against Citeh

COME ON U BLUES :D

accyrover
11-01-2014, 05:41 PM
The juries been out on Gestede since he came, but in the last two games he's impressed me, obviously good in the air but decent feet for a big man too.

Did miss a sitter (To be fair it did bobble) but made up for it, well done Rudi.

jordan12rhodes
11-01-2014, 05:52 PM
The juries been out on Gestede since he came, but in the last two games he's impressed me, obviously good in the air but decent feet for a big man too.

Did miss a sitter (To be fair it did bobble) but made up for it, well done Rudi.

cairney missed the sitter, not gestede..

DanRrr
11-01-2014, 06:05 PM

cairney missed the sitter, not gestede..[/quote]

Yeah Accy, you can only comment on what you saw 1st hand. You should listen more to those who weren't present if you you want to know what really happened!

DanRrr
11-01-2014, 06:08 PM
Jokes aside, and I'd only like an answer from those that actually saw the game, according to the BBC report, Robbo was our match winner today. Is that true?

jordan12rhodes
11-01-2014, 06:12 PM

Yeah Accy, you can only comment on what you saw 1st hand. You should listen more to those who weren't present if you you want to know what really happened![/quote]

don`t know how the hell he could confuse cairney with gestede ffs..? :zzz:

DanRrr
11-01-2014, 06:14 PM
don`t know how the hell he could confuse cairney with gestede ffs..? :zzz:

Maybe, it's just the way you tell 'em Sax ;)

Howie5o
11-01-2014, 06:17 PM

Yeah Accy, you can only comment on what you saw 1st hand. You should listen more to those who weren't present if you you want to know what really happened![/quote]

don`t know how the hell he could confuse cairney with gestede ffs..? :zzz:[/quote]

XD XD XD thats radio for yaaa ..you need a better one

jordan12rhodes
11-01-2014, 06:19 PM
just to add, bigmoon and bluebruce aren`t in attendance, ever..

jordan12rhodes
11-01-2014, 06:21 PM

don`t know how the hell he could confuse cairney with gestede ffs..? :zzz:[/quote]

XD XD XD thats radio for yaaa ..you need a better one[/quote]

bollox you ever attend howie. sorry but i don`t believe you anyway..

ahhhh, freak out.. XD

Howie5o
11-01-2014, 06:23 PM

bollox you ever attend howie. sorry but i don`t believe you anyway..

ahhhh, freak out.. XD[/quote]

X

jordan12rhodes
11-01-2014, 06:27 PM

bollox you ever attend howie. sorry but i don`t believe y

Howie5o
11-01-2014, 06:29 PM

bollo

jordan12rhodes
11-01-2014, 06:30 PM

XD XD XD thats radio fo

Howie5o
11-01-2014, 06:33 PM

don`t know how the hell he could confuse cairney with ge

DanRrr
11-01-2014, 06:34 PM
prove it. post a picture..

XD XD XD like you did with your picture of a ticket you found ..oh dear.. rattled Saxo ..part timer ..:zzz:[/quote]

Now there's something we can't do Howie, as they reactivate season tickets. But I suppose being in the Darren End, I can produce my relocation tickets from games like Leeds. Phew. XD

DanRrr
11-01-2014, 06:36 PM

XD XD XD like you did with your picture of a ticket you found ..oh dear.. rattled Saxo ..part timer ..:zzz:[/quote]

you bottler.. XD[/quote]

He can't. I won't allow my photo to be taken. I'm not letting some demon steal my soul. No siree

jordan12rhodes
11-01-2014, 06:38 PM

you bottler.. XD[/quote]

He can't. I won't allow my photo to be taken. I'm not letting some demon steal my soul. No siree[/quote]

you one ugly mo fo?? XD

Howie5o
11-01-2014, 06:38 PM

you bottler.. XD[/quote]

He can't. I won't allow my photo to be taken. I'm not letting some demon steal my soul. No siree[/quote]

Give up Dan ..you knowwww youre a looker ..;D

jordan12rhodes
11-01-2014, 06:40 PM
it`s ok, were all ugly together.. ;D

Howie5o
11-01-2014, 06:43 PM

ooo i dont know Saxo ..Needle seems to have taken a shine to you ..;D

jordan12rhodes
11-01-2014, 06:44 PM

ooo i dont know Saxo ..Needle seems to have taken a shine to you ..;D[/quote]