PDA

View Full Version : WEST HAM COULD WANT BILLY AS MANGER!!

Mitesh
10-01-2014, 02:00 PM
READ: - view external link (http://www1.skysports.com/football/transfer-paper-talk)

Mitesh
10-01-2014, 02:02 PM
More: - view external link (http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/presstalk.aspx)

Akwesasne
10-01-2014, 02:16 PM
If Fawaz is having second thoughts about Billy, it could be a blessing in disguise, being that Physco has expressed a disguise to manage Forest at sometime in the future. It would also avoid a big compensation pay-out and Billy sneaking to the media about players on his shopping list.

True_Red
10-01-2014, 02:33 PM
Firstly I don't believe this is going to happen.

Secondly this has clearly be put out by BD or JP as a push for Fawaz to make signings. He did it with Doughty and he's doing it again now.

Thirdly it is DISGRACEFUL that Forest have put this paper speculation on the website which has clearly been sanctioned JP or BD.

As much I think Billy is doing a great job its just the same old s**t which we could do without.

What will our players and potential transfers think when they read this.

Big Sam hasn't even gone yet FFS!

Trickytreesreds
10-01-2014, 04:33 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, let me think

Big Sam still in the job
Billy hasn't thrown a get out tantrum
The press talking complete bollox as normal, making the most of West Hams misery.

Think I'll go with option 3 and tell them to stick this story right up their ****, with the rest of the tripe that paper types.

Yours Sincerely Tricky

Polish_ForestMad
10-01-2014, 05:56 PM
Bloody hell the billy haters were quick onto this one,fabricating there known little story about how this has come about.
Keep the results flowing billy,some will keep the faith others will just jump on your back at the first sign of a bit of disruption.

essexred52
10-01-2014, 07:36 PM
What a load of cobblers, Cheque book harry is doomed to fail at qpr, rumour down here say that cheque book will be the next west ham manager, a big defeat for west ham this weekend will most probably see big Sam sacked but on the flip side can west ham afford it ? Sam is one of the highest paid managers and sacking him would cost west ham a fortune, I can't see it myself with the teams at the bottom of the premier league I can see west ham getting out of trouble with Sam in charge