PDA

View Full Version : v Doncaster...

Howie5o
10-01-2014, 04:58 PM
Back to the league after a fantastic display against Citeh ..

3-0 Rovers ...hopefully moving up a gear and making inroads into that top 6 ...

alfinyalcabo
10-01-2014, 05:24 PM
2-2...

needle
10-01-2014, 06:07 PM
A pasting for Donny . 4-0 Rovers , Tommy Spurr , Tom Cairney , Rudy and Marshall .

DanRrr
10-01-2014, 06:32 PM
I'll add the kiss of death to tomorrow by agreeing with needle on at least 4 - 0 after last Saturday's performance ;)

backofthenet
10-01-2014, 07:14 PM
Home win.

Hopefully GB will make it clear they are playing for their places in the replay [!]9786;

test
10-01-2014, 07:22 PM
I am going so that will mean we won't score.:blue:

DarwenBlue1969
10-01-2014, 07:24 PM
Just hope GB reminds the boys how badly this lot turned us over earlier in the season.

3 1 Blues :D

Wacked1212
10-01-2014, 09:19 PM
4-1 It's happening I tell thee

Howie5o
10-01-2014, 09:55 PM
I am going so that will mean we won't score.:blue:

can you not go shopping Test...? ..erm ..please ...? ;D

Stan_van_nel
10-01-2014, 10:51 PM
All I can say is... Come On Rovers.

griddledbacon
10-01-2014, 10:59 PM
0-0...and I'm always wrong..

jordan12rhodes
11-01-2014, 06:35 AM
will take a scrappy 1-0 now..

joinerpat
11-01-2014, 11:21 AM
Be nice to keep a clean sheet.

2-0

DanRrr
11-01-2014, 11:36 AM
I'm too f'king ill to go!!! So I'm changing my prediction to 6 - 0 and performance of the season. It would have 8 - 0, but I've added the drag factor of test being there into the equation which easily wipes at least two goals off the Rovers sheet XD

Bloody gutted!!!!!!!!!!!

robinrover
11-01-2014, 02:30 PM
Bit torn here we should be turning Donny over 4-0 like needle said but how many times have we done this against teams who are struggling not many is it?and with one eye on Wednesday it will probably be a limp 0-0 hope I am massively wrong.

jordan12rhodes
11-01-2014, 05:09 PM
a win is a win. always get the feeling we`d do better against the teams willing to go toe to toe against us, rather than the likes of doncaster..

Howie5o
11-01-2014, 05:52 PM
a win is a win. always get the feeling we`d do better against the teams willing to go toe to toe against us, rather than the likes of doncaster..

and how the fck do you know whether Doncaster went toe to toe against us ..??? you wasnt there ...again ...

jordan12rhodes
11-01-2014, 05:54 PM

and how the fck do you know whether Doncaster went toe to toe against us ..??? you wasnt there ...again ...[/quote]

i`m in europe, AGAIN.. :zzz:

Howie5o
11-01-2014, 05:57 PM

and how the fck do you know whether Doncaster went toe to toe against us ..??? you wasnt there ...again ...[/quote]

i`m in europe, AGAIN.. :zzz:[/quote]

well stop commenting on things you aint seen ...again ..:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

jordan12rhodes
11-01-2014, 05:59 PM

well stop commenting on things you aint seen ...again ..:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:[/quote]

are you disputing the views of radio rovers..?

Howie5o
11-01-2014, 06:06 PM

well stop commenting on things you aint seen ...again ..:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:[/quote]

are you disputing the views of radio rovers..?[/quote]

XD XD XD oh dear oh dear ..no your views ..for someone to start a Nahki wells 1 Rhodes 0 thread says it all ..complete kn@b..but please ..dont stop ..nice to see a comedy element on this site and you certainly provide that ..and you wonder why no one takes you seriously ..

jordan12rhodes
11-01-2014, 06:09 PM

XD XD XD oh dear oh dear ..no your views ..for someone to start a Nahki wells 1 Rhodes 0 thread says it all ..complete kn@b..but please ..dont stop ..nice to see a comedy element on this site and you certainly provide that ..and you wonder why no one takes y

Howie5o
11-01-2014, 06:13 PM

XD XD XD oh dear oh dear ..no your views ..for someone to start a Nahki wells 1 Rhodes 0 thread says it all ..complete kn@b..but please ..dont stop ..nice to see a comedy element on this site and you certai

jordan12rhodes
11-01-2014, 06:25 PM

XD XD XD oh dear oh dear ..no your views ..for someone to start a Nahki wells 1 Rhodes 0 thread says it all ..complete kn@b..but please ..dont stop ..nice to see

Howie5o
11-01-2014, 06:26 PM

XD XD XD oh dear oh dear ..no your views ..for someone to start a Nahki wells 1 Rhodes 0 thread says it all .

jordan12rhodes
11-01-2014, 06:29 PM

XD XD XD oh dear oh dear ..no your views ..for someone to start

Howie5o
11-01-2014, 06:31 PM

XD XD XD oh

jordan12rhodes
11-01-2014, 06:33 PM

are you disputing the vi

Howie5o
11-01-2014, 06:34 PM

well stop commenting on things you aint seen ...again .