View Full Version : sam arrogant on the keyes and gray show

NeLSon_manjaffa
10-01-2014, 05:32 PM
he's on talk sport this evening

if anyone's interested

bonzosbest74
10-01-2014, 05:44 PM
Evening mate.

Keys & Gray, two people I dislike more than Sam.

They are all chums, prepare yourself for an interview of excuses and backslapping followed by a summary where the listeners are told that Allardyce is the only man for the job.

It's going to be an extravaganza of smoke being blown up the fat man's @rse.

NeLSon_manjaffa
10-01-2014, 06:05 PM
Evening mate.

They are all chums, prepare yourself for an interview of excuses and backslapping followed by a summary where the listeners are told that Allardyce is the only man for the job.

i couldn't agree more mate ... evening btw :)
they just make me cringe when i listen to them ( which i don't anymore and haven't done for a good while now ) especially all that bollox false laughing at each others sh1t jokes e.t.c.

the show needs to be a questions and answers phone in show ( talk sport are missing a trick there , there'd be thousands in the call queue )

DEVONSPUR
10-01-2014, 06:52 PM
Keys, Gray, Brazil the drunk, Adrian Durham etc

All good reasons not to listen to TalkSquirt!

Colin Murray isn't bad but its the equivelant of an ITV football programme on radio!

bonzosbest74
10-01-2014, 07:07 PM
Evening mate.

they just make me cringe when i listen to them ( which i don't anymore and haven't done for a good while now ) especially all that bollox false laughing at each others sh1t jokes e.t.c.

the show needs to be a questions and answers phone in show ( talk sport are missing a trick there , there'd be thousands in the call queue )[/quote]

They treat the listeners/callers with utter disdain mate, it's an old boys club where they can invite Peter Reid, Ray Harford & Arry Basset on the show so as they can all agree with

NeLSon_manjaffa
10-01-2014, 07:17 PM
Evening mate.

the show needs to be a questions and answers phone in show ( talk sport are missing a trick there , there'd be thousands in the call queue )[/quote]

They treat the listeners/callers with utter disdain mate, it's an old boys club where they can invite Peter Reid, Ray Harford & Arry

BlackDiamond
10-01-2014, 07:56 PM
Colin wanted to be a presenter/pundit the BBC only wanted a presenter. Most of the media disparaged Murray and the BBC swapped presenter.

I saw him on the BBC presenting the Darts,which to be fair,is about his level and he was competent.

I often listen to the Sports Bar, Andy Goldstein with Jason Cundy. They had some interesting phone calls with fans travelling back from Manchester.

centenarylower
10-01-2014, 08:00 PM
I think the sports bar with Cundy and Goldstein is the only one worth listening to IMO and is pretty amusing

DEVONSPUR
10-01-2014, 08:06 PM
I heard it was because he wasn't "visually" presentable and more suited to radio!
(like steve wright!!)

But that can't be right!

look at Adrian Childs for instance!!
A fat buffoon of the highest order imo!
:?

is he still with Catherine Tate?
punching way above his weight there!
:/

BlackDiamond
10-01-2014, 08:20 PM
[quote="DEVONSPUR" presentable and more suited to radio!
(like steve wright!!)

But that can't be right!

look at Adrian Childs for instance!!
A fat buffoon of the highest order imo!
:?

is he still with Catherine Tate?
punching way above his weight there!
:/[/quote]

Mostly agree Dev, I forgot about the pointy tongued fellatrix

NeLSon_manjaffa
10-01-2014, 08:26 PM
it's funny how people's taste's differ

i can't stand cundy and goldstein

stevo1272
10-01-2014, 09:05 PM
Evening all...I listened to All the Allardyce interview tonight.Your right it was the old pals act...keys asked him " would you ever walk away?"...no never!...said Allardyce..."Did you ever get relegated with a club?"...we'll I joined Notts County in January but it was too late and they went down...Keys...The answers no then!!!!...cue manufactured laughs...(unts.

bonzosbest74
10-01-2014, 11:57 PM
Does anyone know why he got sacked from the BBC? XD

clue: it was for leftie reasons >;)

i've always enjoyed his show too tbh bonzo ... i like the "murray meets" interviews

what was the reason btw?[/quote]

He was sacked from BBC radio for comments about Clare Balding.

He said that if she spent 20 mins with him then he would be able to turn her, he then asked listeners to phone in with 'suggestions of sportsman who could turn Clare Balding straight' in under 20 mins. XD

He was sacked for homophobic bullying.

Google Colin Murray & Clare Balding and see for yourself.

premiershipflops2011
11-01-2014, 12:12 AM
Evening mate.

They treat the listeners/callers with utter disdain mate, it's an old boys club where they can invite Peter Reid, Ray Harford & Arry

NeLSon_manjaffa
11-01-2014, 09:31 AM
Does anyone know why he got sacked from the BBC? XD

clue: it was for leftie reasons >;)

i've always enjoyed his show too tbh bonzo ... i like the "murray meets" interviews

what was the reason btw?[/quote]

He was sacked from BBC radio for comments about Clare Balding.

He said that if she spent 20 mins with him then he would be able to turn her, he then asked listeners to phone in with 'suggestions of sportsman who could turn Clare Balding straight' in under 20 mins. XD

He was sacked for homophobic bullying.

Google Colin Murray & Clare Balding and see for yourself.[/quote]

is there a video circulating then bonzo? XD

" homophobic bullying " ... i get what you mean by " leftie reasons " ... absolutely pathetic really , these tossers could have ruined a man's career over a joke that claire balding probably found amusi

bonzosbest74
11-01-2014, 09:45 AM
Me neither mate, it would have only wound me up.

Not too sure about clips but there are plenty of articles from all the major news sources, the silly thing is that they had already lost Balding (a good broadcaster imo) to BT then followed it up by letting their most talent presenter leave for a rival.

The BBC are so concerned with being seen to do the right thing that they can't see the wood for the trees and almost always do the wrong thing. . . . . if that makes sense? :?

NeLSon_manjaffa
11-01-2014, 12:08 PM
Me neither mate, it would have only wound me up.

Not too sure about clips but there are plenty of articles from all the major news sources, the silly thing is that they had already lost Balding (a good broadcaster imo) to BT then followed it up by letting their most talent presenter leave for a rival.

The BBC are so concerned with being seen to do the right thing that they can't see the wood for the trees and almost always do the wrong thing. . . . . if that makes sense? :?

i meant of her at it XD

yes mate she is a very good presenter imo to ... watchable and doesn't take herself too seriously
i think she was a real breath of fresh air during the olympics

bones
11-01-2014, 05:23 PM
Am I the only person who rates Micky Quinn programme on talksport?

bones
11-01-2014, 07:38 PM
Richard keys " what do you need to do to put things right sam?"

I'll tell ya richard, SAM NEEDS TO F-CK OFF! - view external link (http://talksport.com/football/exclusive-allardyce-vows-not-walk-away-west-ham-14011075110)

NeLSon_manjaffa
11-01-2014, 07:50 PM

i was thinking this to myself earlier this morning bones

he pretty much says it how it is and is quite comical at times too

Ironworks1
11-01-2014, 07:51 PM

Yes

Darren Gough and Johnny Vaughan too ffs

I liked the Keys and Gray show. Putting all their old pals act b ollocks to one side, it was a quality sports show with interesting guests allowed to talk for longer than 5 minutes. I turned Colin Murray off after a couple of shows - don't especially like him or the guest presenters he has.

NeLSon_manjaffa
11-01-2014, 08:04 PM

Yes

Darren Gough and Johnny Vaughan too ffs

I liked the Keys and Gray show. Putting all their old pals act b ollocks to one side, it was a quality sports show with interesting guests allowed to talk for longer than 5 minutes. I turned Colin Murray off after a couple of shows - don't especially like him or the guest presenters he has.[/quote]

that johnny vaughan , his show is abysmal and so are the people alongside of him in the studio
they're like a buch of 11 year old schoolboys ... the only other alternative is to listen to absolute radio and on a saturday morning it's frank skinner's show and that's crap too

WHU
12-01-2014, 01:54 PM
alan brazil i think, has remained consistently decent and colin w@nker when he's on, calls things fairly accurate

murray is just a basic presenter with average knowledge on most issues. plenty of paddy banter but can think of a lot worse. from poker to snooker to most things.

darren gough i find cringeworthy and whilst johnny vaughan worked on capital, he fu(king don't on talksport, that's for sure.

durham still a wind-up (unt but gets callers, job done for the radio station.

mikeveep
12-01-2014, 03:19 PM
NLS...

Try 94.9 Saturday mornings. Robert Elms Show. Mostly London based themes, decent chat,music.

Hammerman69
13-01-2014, 10:59 AM
alan brazil i think, has remained consistently decent and colin w@nker when he's on, calls things fairly accurate

murray is just a basic presenter with average knowledge on most issues. plenty of paddy banter but can think of a lot worse. from poker to snooker to most things.

darren gough i find cringeworthy and whilst johnny vaughan worked on capital, he fu(king don't on talksport, that's for sure.

durham still a wind-up (unt but gets callers, job done for the radio station.

Agree with this...I often listen to TS on the way to away games in the car and Johnny Vaughan has to be the worst show I have ever heard...there is no content.