PDA

View Full Version : F.A.O Nouha Dicko.

stonewaller
10-01-2014, 05:39 PM
Presuming Mr Dicko may read this board to see the fans reactions to us chasing his signature, please write your message to him on why you want him here and why he should choose to play for us.

caytonmiller
10-01-2014, 05:40 PM
hahahahahahaaaa

millertop
10-01-2014, 05:51 PM
He's probably got headache already with the twitter mob so let's not

CAMiller
10-01-2014, 06:01 PM
Presuming Mr Dicko may read this board to see the fans reactions to us chasing his signature, please write your message to him on why you want him here and why he should choose to play for us.

Dear Nouha - I know if you are reading this site we look like the sad old ******* sitting in the corner of the club watching the attractive girls go by who always ends up with the older, overweight and unattractive lady. Really we are not!

frogmiller
10-01-2014, 06:03 PM

Dear Nouha - I know if you are reading this site we look like the sad old ******* sitting in the corner of the club watching the attractive girls go by who always ends up with the older, overweight and unattractive lady. Really we are not![/quote]

I agree
Cher Nouha - je sais que si vous lisez ce site, nous regardons comme le triste vieux sA?ance ******* dans le coin du club A? regarder les jolies filles passent qui finit toujours avec la dame en surpoids et sans attrait plus. Vraiment nous ne sommes pas!

kempo
10-01-2014, 06:33 PM
Dear Nouha

If you are a reader of my excellent posts and I believe that you are,you will know that we have been waiting all season for a black lad upfront...you are that man...none of the other clubs after you have been specifically after a black fella but we have...

As you know,we have Alex the workhorse upfront and he is guaranteed to make you look a world class striker,comparatively at least, this will increase your value and big move potential.

Finally..I will be prepared to give you free medical advice if you join us which you will surely need prior to your 'hernia op' and move to Bury in April.

frogmiller
10-01-2014, 07:10 PM
Dear Nouha

If you are a reader of my excellent posts and I believe that you are,you will know that we have been waiting all season for a black lad upfront...you are that man...none of the other clubs after you have been specifically after a black fella but we have...

As you know,we have Alex the workhorse upfront and he is guaranteed to make you look a world class striker,comparatively at least, this will increase your value and big move potential.

Finally..I will be prepared to give you free medical advice if you join us which you will surely need prior to your 'hernia op' and move to Bury in April.

Il ne vous comprend pas Kempo!

Son atat de santa n'est pas un probleme. Il ne sera pas brick un chat ne sera donc pas aller a enterrer

kempo
10-01-2014, 07:14 PM
Dear Nouha

Son atat de santa n'est pas un probleme. Il ne sera pas brick un chat ne sera donc pas aller a enterrer[/quote]

what do you mean,he wont understand me because he believes in santa and he is like a cat on a brick?

frogmiller
10-01-2014, 07:42 PM
Dear Nouha

Son atat de santa n'est pas un probleme. Il ne sera pas brick un chat ne sera donc pas aller a enterrer[/quote]

what do you mean,he wont understand me because he believes in santa and he is like a cat on a brick?[

bobbytupper
10-01-2014, 07:45 PM
may we ,may we mange tout x

kempo
10-01-2014, 07:53 PM
Dear Nouha

As you have now seen..not only can I provide free medical advice if you join us but can converse fluently in your language which will help you if we talk about syndromes such as cris du chat or Guillain-Barre...I know Bristol having worked at the BRI and can assure you that you will not get such advice there...

If you walk up Ship Hill on a warm summers night,it will remind you of the Champs-Elysees and the footpath by the Don will have you dreaming of the Seine.

Im sure,you need no further persuasion Nouha [love the by the way] and hope to see you soon.

frogmiller
10-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Please don't forget the Bujaleuf Massif which includes frenchies from all over the republic >;)

Our mascot is Agard but we can add a Dicko two

Edinburghmiller
10-01-2014, 08:29 PM
I am new to all of this but this has to be my favourite thread so far!

I am at the game tomorrow so hope for a good win

UTM

millavanilla
11-01-2014, 10:41 AM
Dear Nouha, please sign for us permanantly, you can bring your ark...