PDA

View Full Version : O/T Losing Weight

gm_gm
10-01-2014, 06:00 PM
After a lot of soul searching I had to post!

Does losing weight make you feel better or does it make you feel a better person?

If this is the case does that make fat people feel inferior?

Could it be that fat happy people have a more content life than thin miserable feckers?

I think certain rhetoric portrays fat people in the wrong light, people like Brin are making a great effort to shape up but are the general populace intent on taking the p1ss out of the calorie counters?

Fat or not everyone deserves respect in my world

..rant over

frogmiller
10-01-2014, 06:01 PM
She feels better when she's thin gmgm :P :P :P ;)

shiregreenmillers
10-01-2014, 06:15 PM

Does losing weight make you feel better or does it make you feel a better person?

Could it be that fat happy people have a more content life than thin miserable feckers?

I think certain rhetoric portrays fat people in the wrong light, people like Brin are making a great effort to shape up but are the general populace intent on taking the p1ss out of the calorie counters?

..rant overWhy respect fat people gm gm..IF they did not eat so much then they won't be so fat ..

frogmiller
10-01-2014, 06:18 PM

..rant overWhy respect fat people gm gm..IF they did not eat so much then they won't be so fat ..[/quote]

That's not nice Shire :blue:

If her and the kids cleared their plates as they should do I wouldn't have to!

The people you love the most also hurt you the most!

shiregreenmillers
10-01-2014, 06:25 PM

..rant overWhy respect fat people gm gm..IF they did not eat so much then they won't be so fat ..[/quote]

The people you love the most also hurt you the most![/quote]frogmiller how can you respect

gm_gm
10-01-2014, 06:43 PM

A bit racist shire...wonder how your chum Kempo responds to this ...if hes vertical after his chateau shyte

frogmiller
10-01-2014, 07:06 PM

The people you love the most also h

shiregreenmillers
10-01-2014, 07:24 PM

A bit racist shire...wonder how your chum Kempo responds to this ...if hes vertical after his chateau shyte[/quote]Its not racist gm gm its the truth ..As for kempo am sure as always he will be on my side

Brin
10-01-2014, 07:47 PM
I'm 'rotund' because I have had a rich lifestyle and generally ate and drink what I wanted to without thinking about piling on the pounds...plus the fact I now have a desk job doesn't help as i've always been an active worker but a desk job pays the bills and affords me my hols/lifestyle etc..

I do not believe 'overweight' (we'll not use fat) folk mean to get larger but they are the ones who feed and drink to their own intake capabilities and when they moan it's because of 'comfort' eating I honestly have to shake my head...it's just plain greed end of...

Must say though when we visit the States on our yearly hols I feel almost anorexic in some quarters...now those folk DO know how to eat!

villamiller
10-01-2014, 07:51 PM
I'm 'rotund' because I have had a rich lifestyle and generally ate and drink what I wanted to without thinking about piling on the pounds...plus the fact I now have a desk job doesn't help as i've always been an active worker but a desk job pays the bills and affords me my hols/lifestyle etc..

I do not believe 'overweight' (we'll not use fat) folk mean to get larger but they are the ones who feed and drink to their own intake capabilities and when they moan it's because of 'comfort' eating I honestly have to shake my head...it's just plain greed end of...

Must say though when we visit the States on our yearly hols I feel almost anorexic in some quarters...now those folk DO know how to eat!
"rotund" ...take the t out and your'e right XD XD XD XD XD

Riv
10-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Ignorant tw@t, some people have medical conditions which cause weight gain.
Not all overweight people are greedy food guzzlers, same as all thin people don't have an eating disorder. Pr**k

villamiller
10-01-2014, 08:23 PM
Not all overweight people are greedy food guzzlers, same as all thin people don't have an eating disorder. Pr**k
that is so true... i knew someone who was fat ...turned out he had problems with his feet...couldn't keep them out of the chippy XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Riv
10-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Now you really are showing how f**king ignorant you are... Good job this is online and not in person you F**cking ***t.

Go away and get a life, tool!!!!

villamiller
10-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Now you really are showing how f**king ignorant you are... Good job this is online and not in person you F**cking ***t.

Go away and get a life, tool!!!!
calm down pal ..whats your problem ??? it's a message board..don't take things personally ..it's only a laugh ;D ;D ;D

Brin
10-01-2014, 08:34 PM

Point taken but drop the abuse not called for...yes we'll take out the infirm and disabled and those not in a position to take care of themselves but I was talking in general which you didn't pick up on so let's discuss those capable and able to not 'force' feed themselves eh..

What real excuse do they have for getting in that state? Let's keep it civil and not throw abuse about eh...what's your take on this really?

Riv
10-01-2014, 08:38 PM
Yep, for discussion and expressing view etc. NOT to act as an ignorant pr*ck as you have.

Brin
10-01-2014, 08:41 PM
Ok gutter gob I've asked you to discuss this on a level playing field...if you can't play nice then don't bother...jog on...if you can!

And if you can.. please explain where i've been ignorant when i have merely highlighted what is now a national epidemic?

crashbang
10-01-2014, 08:55 PM
If you lot eat what I do (and drink) you would all be 30 stone. sigh

Riv
10-01-2014, 08:55 PM
Brin.

My objection is the other posts, not yours. I believe the term "fat people" has been used several times.
Some people have serious illness which are controlled by medication which causes weight gain, some people have serious mobility issues which cause weight gain. You then say take out people who can't feed themselves??

People who have no medical reason for been overweight are a major problem to the uk and the NHS. The ones who just eat takeaways because they can't be bothered to cook are the problem because they are same people with overweight kids.Some kids have also lived on junk food all their and know no different as they get older. It is unfortunately the state of our country.

P.S I am not some underclass, but actually a professional person, who has just finished 2 hours of football training and YES i can jog on.

villamiller
10-01-2014, 08:57 PM
brin is ;D ;D ;D

Riv
10-01-2014, 08:59 PM
By the way this quote by Shire got me
Why respect fat people gm gm..

IF they did not eat so much then they won't be so fat ..

crashbang
10-01-2014, 09:00 PM
Brin.

My objection is the other posts, not yours. I believe the term "fat people" has been used several times.
Some people have serious illness which are controlled by medication which causes weight gain, some people have serious mobility issues which cause weight gain. You then say take out people who can't feed themselves??

People who have no medical reason for been overweight are a major problem to the uk and the NHS. The ones who just eat takeaways because they can't be bothered to cook are the problem because they are same people with overweight kids.Some kids have also lived on junk food all their and know no different as they get older. It is unfortunately the state of our country.

P.S I am not some underclass, but actually a professional person, who has just finished 2 hours of football training and YES i can jog on.

It's not just people who eat takeaways who are overweight.
Most of the people who I know cook , as I do,

crashbang
10-01-2014, 09:06 PM

IF they did not eat so much then they won't be so fat ..

In his quaint way he is correct. You mention medical problems and people who have mobility problems.
Then you say those who eat takeaways . Just what shire was saying.

shiregreenmillers
10-01-2014, 09:07 PM

IF they did not eat so much then they won't be so fat ..The people that i were referring to were the ones that eat takeaways seven days a week ..

Brin
10-01-2014, 09:07 PM
Brin.

Riv - glad you can pal...bit taken aback that you're a Professional person yet the vitriolic abuse towards mys

Riv
10-01-2014, 09:08 PM
If people are going to join in they should be specific.

As i say you can't just say "all fat people are..."

other than people who can't feed themselves/force fed

Sorry but they were ignorant comments, that I took offence to.

I apologise for my language, but I won't be the first or the last to be pissed off by ignorant people on here who think because they have lots of posts they can put whatever they want,,

crashbang
10-01-2014, 09:15 PM
IGNORANT?
The best most helpful lads on here going.
Need some charity money.
Want anything fixing. need a lift.
Opinions mate , we all disagree about anything.
but still a generally good group.

villamiller
10-01-2014, 09:15 PM

I apologise for my language, but I won't be the first or the last to be pissed off by ignorant people on here who think because they have lots of posts they can put whatever they want,,
glad that you have taken the chill pill pal, don't get upset what people write on here...it is after all a laugh... don't go on the gay footballer thread ffs ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

villamiller
10-01-2014, 09:18 PM
IGNORANT?
The best most helpful lads on here going.
Need some charity money.
Want anything fixing. need a lift.
Opinions mate , we all disagree about anything.
but still a generally good group.
calm down crash ;D ;D ;D

shiregreenmillers
10-01-2014, 09:23 PM

glad that you have taken the chill pill pal, don't get upset what people write on here...it is after all a laugh... don't go on the gay footballer thread ffs ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D[/quote]Vilamiller you had to mention the gay footballer thread if i get a card its your fault ...:s :s ;)

villamiller
10-01-2014, 09:25 PM
you deserve one shire ;D ;D ;D ;D

crashbang
10-01-2014, 09:39 PM
I fear there is a few boxing heavies here .
scroll down to professional boxing and see where you fit in. - view external link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weight_class_%28boxing%29)

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
10-01-2014, 10:07 PM
The crap they put in food can't help either. A lot of companies have no ethics. :blue: :blue:

I am overweight purely because of eating too much something which about 6 months ago I started doing something about and iv lost a bit and I feel a lot better for it, so I'm going to carry on until I get to a weight I'm happy with. I know a few people who eat far more than I did and never put weight on, so metabolism is the problem for some.

It's a big complicated issue with a lot to it.

shiregreenmillers
10-01-2014, 10:17 PM
The crap they put in food can't help either. A lot of companies have no ethics. :blue: :blue:

I am overweight purely because of eating too much something which about 6 months ago I started doing something about and iv lost a bit and I feel a lot better for it, so I'm going to carry on until I get to a weight I'm happy with. I know a few people who eat far more than I did and never put weight on, so metabolism is the problem for some.

It's a big complicated issue with a lot to it.If you're overweight amanda then am steve evans ...If you're the person that i meet at the last millersmad meeting ..

crashbang
10-01-2014, 10:26 PM
No mystery about losing weight.
If you shove more calories in your face than you burn off , you will gain weight.

Best diet tip. Eat as much as you want, but don't swallow.

shiregreenmillers
10-01-2014, 10:37 PM
No mystery about losing weight.
If you shove more calories in your face than you burn off , you will gain weight.

Best diet tip. Eat as much as you want, but don't swallow.Crash your starting to worry me..:s :s On another topic you want to make love to scarboroughmiller ..Now you're telling us all not to swallow :s :s :s

just_a_goal
10-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Christ almighty...
Must admit, I do school run a couple of days a week when I can start work a bit later and my god... scrapping for a parking place on the yell
ow zig zags...
Park 50 yards away where its safe, use those long things under your backside and walk you lazy inconsiderate useless fickwits.
No wonder theres so many overweight useless lazy ... anyway i'll stop now

shiregreenmillers
10-01-2014, 10:47 PM
Christ almighty...
Must admit, I do school run a couple of days a week when I can start work a bit later and my god... scrapping for a parking place on the yell
ow zig zags...
Park 50 yards away where its safe, use those long things under your backside and walk you lazy inconsiderate useless fickwits.
No wonder theres so many overweight useless lazy ... anyway i'll stop nowIs that after your eggs bacon sausage beans and black pudding XD XD XD XD XD XD

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
10-01-2014, 11:01 PM

It's a big complicated issue with a lot to it.If you're overweight amanda then am steve evans ...If you're the person that i meet at the last millersmad meeting ..[/quote]

XD XD It was definitely me, I have lost quite a bit, I just want rid of the belly now. :D :D

scum_triumphant
11-01-2014, 11:03 AM
Reading through this thread has made me hungry.

Brin
11-01-2014, 11:06 AM
Reading through this thread has made me hungry.

Eat somebody off here then...that'll keep yer going up to kick off...:P