PDA

View Full Version : 5liveextra

OldRamsFan
10-01-2014, 08:02 PM
Listening to the game on here.They have ex Leicester player Alan Young co commentating.Talk about biased!! Everything Derby do is crap,everything They do is brilliant!! ****er!

OldRamsFan
10-01-2014, 08:13 PM
No wonder it's biased,it's from Radio Leicester!!

roger_ramjet
10-01-2014, 10:01 PM
Having just watched it ORF, I'd say Young got it about right. Leicester excellent Derby poor result about right.

garibaldi
10-01-2014, 10:48 PM
Listening to the game on here.They have ex Leicester player Alan Young co commentating.Talk about biased!! Everything Derby do is crap,everything They do is brilliant!! ****er!

sounds like he gave Derby too much credit.

Eaststandram
11-01-2014, 01:11 AM
Got to agree, Derby was poor today , as with a lot of people I don't think the midfield 3 off Hendricks, Bryson and Hughes works as none of them are holding midfield players . . Square pegs round holes comes to mind

doodle
11-01-2014, 08:58 PM
I was away in Bourne for the night so had to also listen to 5 live extra. As much as the ex pro was a touch over the top. The general presenter was very good, as unbiased as a Leicester fan could be. The only consolation I drew from the game was, the presenter said in all the years he's watched Leicester. That was the best he'd saw them play. Sometimes you just have to say well done and move on. After 8 days rest and 3 easier games I predict we will get 6 or 7 points from those games and be looking upwards again.