PDA

View Full Version : Murphy to start tomorrow? a pig just flew over my house!!

Laurie
10-01-2014, 08:09 PM
Well its about as likely, Mr safety first will no doubt set up not to loose, so should be an entertaining match, as per the norm.
Despite our very decent record against Everton, I can't see us getting anything, hope I'm wrong.

SIMSY748
11-01-2014, 11:25 AM
Listening to Talk Spit the other morning 4 am to be precise , they were forecasting scores ! Well City came up and one of the pundits said he doesn't get Norwich ,he doesn't get Houghtons game plan or stategy , they seem to play the same as Stoke ,WBA and Sunderland which is borderline boring ,I thought bloody cheek , then I thought about it he's right we are boring ,we've been watching this sort of stuff for to long now , Hull ,Cardiff have showed what you can do ,and their new boys ,playing with no fear ,unlike us we play with the fear of losing , and we do

Laurie
11-01-2014, 12:29 PM
Simsy, do you need a stranger to tell you that, as much as it hurts to say this, I am now at the point where I not that bothered if I miss the match, that has only happened once before, when that Ipswich T**T took charge.
We know all the arguments for safety first, and I would go along with that if we were getting results, in fact despite heavy investment we look a worse side.
Come on Mr H, just for once this season go for it, you never know, you may just like it.