PDA

View Full Version : Goal from de Laet brings cheers from the Rat

roger_ramjet
10-01-2014, 08:25 PM
Bloody hell hell we need to wake up in second half or our goal difference will suffer.

StensonRam
10-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Have no fear, this is Nigel Cloughs team and we'll storm to a 5-1 win you see!

triz
10-01-2014, 08:31 PM
lee grant with at least 2 amazing saves. We should be getting battered but the nottingham ref isnt helping.

triz
10-01-2014, 08:31 PM
lets see what steve is made of. He needs to do something at half time

StensonRam
10-01-2014, 08:34 PM
lee grant with at least 2 amazing saves. We should be getting battered but the nottingham ref isnt helping.

I was going to mention that, which numbnut at the FL decided a ref from notts would be a good idea?

sheeeeeeeeeep
10-01-2014, 08:35 PM
Have no fear, this is Nigel Cloughs team and we'll storm to a 5-1 win you see!

That's right. You can't expect McClaren to beat Leicester with the same team that lost to them twice under Nigel, once at home!

Trickytreesreds
10-01-2014, 08:35 PM

Bloody Nottingham refs, always their fault.

Shots
14 2
On target
5 0
Corners
3 3
Fouls
12 9

OldRamsFan
10-01-2014, 08:37 PM
Bloody Nottingham ref should not be reffing this game.End of!Are the FA trying to make themselves look stupid?
Sorry;more stupid.

Gift_of_the_Gabb
10-01-2014, 08:40 PM
lets see what steve is made of. He needs to do something at half time

Deffo

Midfield looks poor without Eustace to boss it. Lot's of problems coming from the flanks as well.

Time to earn your corn Schteeeve

paulo570
10-01-2014, 08:44 PM
That was an awful 45...only positive is that we are only 1 down.
Can't work out if Leicester are that good or we are that poor...surely second 45 we can't play as bad again.

roger_ramjet
10-01-2014, 08:44 PM
Any suggestion of bias in the ref is weird. If he's a Forest fan then surely he would want a draw and both drop points?

StensonRam
10-01-2014, 08:46 PM
Come on this game gone, it was never on anyway, Leicester are just too good, they've been building up to this position for a few years and its something we need to be doing, not go for s*** or bust

triz
10-01-2014, 08:46 PM

Bloody Nottingham refs, always their fault.

Shots
14 2
On target
5 0
Corners
3 3
Fouls
12 9[/quote]

deliberately disingenuous

shall i repeat myself WE SHOULD BE GETTING BATTERED but the nottingham ref isnt helping. Does that make it any easier? try reading it slowly or ask your mum for help :P

Ramondo
10-01-2014, 08:47 PM
I think the problem in the first half is that we are playing a good team, rather than the mediocre ones we were winning against.

Totally outclassed before half time.

I see Steve says in todays Telegraph that we are not title contenders. Tonight the team are proving him right unless something remarkable happens in the second half.

roger_ramjet
10-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Rat creaming his jeans now... ****e defending

triz
10-01-2014, 08:54 PM
not a great half time from steve it seems but yh ray is right they are a lot better than us, i never expected anything tonight

swaledale
11-01-2014, 02:07 AM
Given the strength in depth and qualit yof players fester have to lose is not surprising. However, i do think that on this occasion SM got just about everthing wrong, team selection (Ward and Hendrick in particular) Buxton had a mare and Forsyth was shown up for what he is a left midfielder in a full back role!

Having said that noone shone tonight, a **** poor performance, but you expect two or three of those in a season and better against a top team than one we should be beating.

Rattea
11-01-2014, 08:17 AM
I think the problem in the first half is that we are playing a good team, rather than the mediocre ones we were winning against.

Totally outclassed before half time.

I see Steve says in todays Telegraph that we are not title contenders. Tonight the team are proving him right unless something remarkable happens in the second half..

Spot on Ramondo. As you know I've been saying exactly that for weeks much to manys distaste.

i see it a bit like some managers in the pl these are throw away games like Chelsea and man city. It that pack just below us we need to win a mini league of.

roger why would i be creaming as ive just posted words of caution when all others have been losing their heads. I take no pleasure in seeing my team thumped or even draw but FAILDales squirming and RamPr-edu-ide sudden muteism is quite amusing if im entirely honest ;)

roger_ramjet
11-01-2014, 08:54 AM
Rat: I suspect your jeans will be all crusty (nasty picture here)for two reasons:

1. Enhanced opportunity to gloat, for "told you so" comments, to big yourself up and to demean others who disagreed with you. I'm not saying you were wrong, but it would be nice if you would simply accept that you had a point and not try to rub others noses in it. Bad enough that we were humbled on national TV...

2. I suspect you are the Anthony Blunt of the football world. On the face of it a respectable club fan but in reality a sleeper - a double agent for the red forces of evil up the A52.