PDA

View Full Version : Is this Cloughs team or is it still Maclarens

StensonRam
10-01-2014, 09:08 PM
It would be nice to know, i guess at 4-1 down its Maclarens, 4-1 up no doubt Bstand would say its Cloughs

Bstand
10-01-2014, 09:24 PM
It would be nice to know, i guess at 4-1 down its Maclarens, 4-1 up no doubt Bstand would say its Cloughs
Cloughs team, McClarens tactics...

StensonRam
10-01-2014, 09:31 PM
I see you've thrown in 'tactics' into the pot now XD But Maclarens tactics have got cloughs team from 14th to 4th, never read anywhere of tactics when we were winning, all i read was cloughs team this that and the other

sheeeeeeeeeep
10-01-2014, 09:39 PM
Cloughs team, McClarens tactics...[/quote]

So now you decide to,mention tactic! XD XD XD

MolHaKel
10-01-2014, 09:54 PM
PMSl tactics something Clough was useless at...plan A and stick to it...joke

blackandwhite56
10-01-2014, 10:07 PM

Of course we never lost to Leicester under Clough! You are priceless.(We've even done it twice this season. )

Rattea
10-01-2014, 10:53 PM
As much as it pains me to say. And it does ...

Clough 0-1
Clough 1-2
Mcclaren 1-4

LIKE FOR LIKE the last two and 1-2 with Clough was unlucky.

So many looking with their heart and disengaging their head.

Someone has predicted this! But that doesn't mean they wanted this!!!!

MolHaKel
10-01-2014, 11:05 PM
1-4 loss under Clough at Leicester last season...forgot that one?

WhatsGoinOn
10-01-2014, 11:21 PM
We are 4th in the league, regardless of what happens tomorrow.

My word, I used to be the wrist slasher on here (bloody rightly given what went before this season and what has followed).

If someone said to you, come the 11th of Jan you would be 4th in the league, 5 points clear of 7th you would have snapped their flippin hands off, I know I would.

Where as with Clough, if someone offered you come 11th Jan you would be 5 points clear of relegation, you would have snapped their hand off also.

Up the Rams!!!

dam617
10-01-2014, 11:25 PM

Whoevers team it is you have been treading water in the deep end and your legs are getting tired :D

StHelierRAM
10-01-2014, 11:26 PM
zzzzzzz

Rattea
10-01-2014, 11:38 PM
1-4 loss under Clough at Leicester last season...forgot that one?

Different teams different seasons.

We are looking at the first datum in the current period.

This would say under Clough we wod have beaten Chelsea!

Question is ... With the current team ... Have we taken a step back?

swaledale
11-01-2014, 02:02 AM
No we were beaten by a team that on their day can beat any team in this league, didnt they put 5 past a Bolton team who on paper are a much better side than Derby????

FFS McClaren has just taken over what in my opinion is an averge squad and somehow got them playing way above their ability, thats impossible to keep up.

Yes tonight we were **** poor, but all teams even the highly piad stuffed full of ex prem players QPR have had poor results, its not surprising that we have, difference is we dont have the dpeth of squad to rotate players.

Still think we will make top 6 this season, which under Clough was highly unlikely.

Rattea
11-01-2014, 08:28 AM
The evidence doesn't suggest that. At present it shows that this team under clough was performing better in general against the same opposition! Losing much closer to good opposition and beating much more emphatically poorer opposition!

Heres a way of looking at it ... Cloughs team with mcclarens tweeks. On balance have these tweeks made us stronger or weaker?!?!?!

Gift_of_the_Gabb
11-01-2014, 08:37 AM

Clough's team when we win, McClaren's team when we lose.

AngryRam
11-01-2014, 08:44 AM

My word, I used to be the wrist slasher on here (bloody rightly given what went before this season and what has followed).

If someone said to you, come the 11th of Jan you would be 4th in the league, 5 points clear of 7th you would have snapped their flippin hands off, I know I would.

Where as with Clough, if someone offered you come 11th Jan you would be 5 points clear of relegation, you would have snapped their hand off also.

Up the Rams!!!

Exactly..
To look at this positively, our recent good run masked some of the frailties in our team... yesterday some were exposed..
Forsyth.. 1/10 yesterday
Hendrick... 1/10 yesterday
Keene... 1/10 yesterday

Not seen it on the TV yet but the pen was the turning point, why... Did that **** make that challenge? Just got back into the game and we let them straight back in. Geeeeezzz.

Also a footnote.. To those FEW Derby fans

MolHaKel
11-01-2014, 06:45 PM
See David Weirs Sheff Utd team lost today

AngryRam
11-01-2014, 07:07 PM
See David Weirs Sheff Utd team lost today

The locals are restless too. Read their board it mirrors ours for the last season or so.
Same moans, playing players out of position, negative tactics..
No smoke without fire.
>:(

doodle
11-01-2014, 09:24 PM
Rats if you want you LFL comparison. Look at the team leicester picked for the 2.1 cup result against the team they picked last night. That team last night was far superior to the first game. I would suggest your LFL comparison for these results isn't well should I say LFL

swaledale
12-01-2014, 01:26 AM
The evidence doesn't suggest that. At present it shows that this team under clough was performing better in general against the same opposition! Losing much closer to good opposition and beating much more emphatically poorer opposition!

Heres a way of looking at it ... Cloughs team with mcclarens tweeks. On balance have these tweeks made us stronger or weaker?!?!?!

I really can't believe that you actually think Clough would have got the team to its current position if he was in charge today!

As for the bull**** about like for like comparison, rather difficult as there are so many variables, not he lest as has been pointed out, the fact that a full strength derby played a different leiceter team in the league cup and our loss in the league was at home against them.

There are so many positives since SM took over that its really not worth thinking about Clough, we are after all 4th in the league with a cushion between us and 7th p

Popsidepaul
12-01-2014, 10:12 AM

I really can't believe that you actually think Clough would have got the team to its current position if he was in charge today!

[/quote]

I am pretty sure he doesn't believe his own bull****...just a sad and charmless WUM with too much time on his hands.

chili756
12-01-2014, 10:44 AM

Up the Rams!!!

Exactly..
To look at this positively, our recent good run masked some of the frailties in our team... yesterday some were exposed..
Forsyth.. 1/10 yesterday
Keene... 1/10 yesterday

Not seen it on the TV yet but the pen was the turning point, why... Did that **** make that challenge? Just got back into the game and we let them straight back in. Geeeeez

StensonRam
12-01-2014, 11:16 AM

Up the Rams!!!

Exactly..
Forsyth.. 1/10 yesterday
Keene... 1/10 yesterday

Not seen it on the TV yet but the pen was the turning point, why... Did that **** make that challenge? Just got back into the

Gift_of_the_Gabb
12-01-2014, 12:01 PM

Up the Rams!!!

Exactly..
Forsyth.. 1/10 yesterday
Keene... 1/10 yesterday

Not seen it on the TV yet but the pen was the turning point, why... Did that **** make that challenge? Just got back into the

Bear DCFC
12-01-2014, 12:32 PM
Neither, it's my team.

swaledale
12-01-2014, 12:49 PM

Up the Rams!!!

Exactly..
Forsyth.. 1/10 yesterday
Keene... 1/10 yesterday

Not seen it on the TV yet but the pen was the turning point, why... Did