PDA

View Full Version : What if

mrc
10-01-2014, 09:54 PM
We beat the drop what if the doom and gloom mongers get it wrong .
The one thing i hate about modern game and the prem is the manager go round ,this may no doubt raise a laugh but judge a manager at end of season ,Its no beyond the realms that we finsh 12th or 15th ,but lets just for a while remeber that we were once a club that showed loyalty and thus far like it our not sam has done what was asked of him ,he got us back to prem he fished 10th , how fickle some are i never wanted sam but bye the same token im not rubbing my hands with glee at present situation

castiron
10-01-2014, 11:06 PM
So should we sack him or not?

bonzosbest74
11-01-2014, 12:01 AM
If we beat the drop I think we'll definitely survive and be in the premier lg next season.

mrc
11-01-2014, 10:36 AM
At the risk of abuse no we should not sack him ,bob mortimer on soccer am said it best as a boro supporter when dave seaman was asked why arsenal fans moan being in top 4 ever season he said it makes me think i support a proper club ,losing and the pain of it makes a real fan

IronworksFC
11-01-2014, 12:51 PM
At the risk of abuse no we should not sack him ,bob mortimer on soccer am said it best as a boro supporter when dave seaman was asked why arsenal fans moan being in top 4 ever season he said it makes me think i support a proper club ,losing and the pain of it makes a real fan

you can honestly tell me you are happy with the dire sh1t that he has been serving up? If so you are easily pleased

all this sh1t about fickle fans wanting a manager removed, times have changed and we appear not to. West Ham don't sack managers blah fu (king blah, there is a lot more at risk today with all the money in the premiership, relegation can lead to oblivion these days, it's happened to a few clubs. The chances of staying up are not looking good, but of a risk to take imo

bonzosbest74
11-01-2014, 01:04 PM
all this sh1t about fickle fans wanting a manager removed,

That irritates me as much as anything, it's as if we are not allowed to complain at all. If we can't moan when we are doing this poorly then when can we, I mean this team is breaking all the bad records.

You just know that as soon as we win a game some smart @rse will post 'where are all BFS's critics now?' and try and suggest all his critics have been proved wrong.

Get behind the manager???? At the ground yes but lets not start insisting everyone posts pro-sam threads on a message board ffs.

mrc
11-01-2014, 03:26 PM
if you read my post i did not say i was happy with the situation , i was simply stating that imo a manager should be judged at end of season im old enough to recall the yo yo years billy bonds and all that i am a westham fan of course people can moan and have an opinion that is after all what the game is about

SuperIrons
11-01-2014, 04:02 PM
mrc

The geezer ain't good enough to do the job that needs doing if we are to progress and fulfil our objective of becoming the leading club in London.

End off.

Next.

JimmyTicket
11-01-2014, 04:20 PM
So if he keeps us up and we sack him does he still get the six mill?

mrc
11-01-2014, 05:01 PM
realism is a good thing

kirkup
11-01-2014, 05:09 PM
Well on todays performance they have been proved wrong, for this match only maybe, who knows.

Right now what to talk about tonight is the problem.

Poor old Terry won't be fuming so that should help his blood pressure, all those that said AC wouldn't play again/this season, any comments would be welcome really.

Seriously though how about that (unt Lee (I only book West Ham players) Mason, utter, utter (unt.

mrc
12-01-2014, 11:39 AM
I will mantain that we will not go down ,and if we we dont and the board want sam out they can take there time although to be honest sam seems to be the best of the ones they have employed we can all slate sam its easy to do he has a job to do and i have to say i hope he gets the job done then we can see what happens close season although i do think if we landed a true top class (in fashion manager ) if he gets a few injuries and a has a wobble we all know the management experts out there will list reasons to sack him it makes me laugh

WHU
12-01-2014, 01:36 PM
it's always fine lines and i doubt you made the same call (or came on here stating that) after conceding 11 goals in two games mrc?

there is no black and white and a lot of the 'doom and gloomers' still support their team and none of us want to be doom and gloomers, believe it or not

it's called opinion on a messgaeboard

all i will say is cardiff are struggling and we do seem to have their number, like spuds

people know my view, won't repeat but commenting when things are not as you state previously is the real measure of someone - i thought we'd lose yesterday but appear today, i got it wrong

a lot of pro-sam weren't around much last week (not all but quite a lot)

nobody knows how it will pan out so one mans opinion is a valid as the next, despite some seeing it as disloyal. that's the bit i don't get. you can have a home and away season ticket holder/attender not liking the manager being called fickle on here for saying such and a pro-manager that never attends is the dogs b0l